Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Re - Jeck - Shun

phayzrks

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey sup peoplez

ok
heres what happened
i know that with rejection that you just cnat let it get to you , and you gotta treat it as experenci and you gotta think positive and all thet but i just need some hype from yall

ok theres this hella foine senior in meh school , and i went up to her with no denys, jus said whats ya name and all that , and

i read thoes body posture things and she was in a very denfensive mode, her hadns was crossed and she was leaning towards her locker, i saw this and i did think she was tryin to get me away but i dident really take it the point that hard

so then i see her in tha hallz and i say HI SOMETIMEZ but sometimez i just wait and see if shell sayanything to me, or if she even remembers me talking to her

well she came in my class to day to do a test and she say me and dident acknowlage me one bit, i mean i know these are signs of rejection, but i dont really know for shur, ou know maybe she jus dont even reckonize me,

but ass im tired of assuming AND I WONT ASSUME , im thinking about jus forgitting about her amd moving on??

phayz

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, grammar please (How often do I have to say that?).

First off, I don't consider that rejection -- you shouldn't either. You didn't ask her out.

She was going to take a test, maybe she was stressed. Relax dude, and read the links my in signature. I have one called like "Over anylyis of situations" or something.

Good Luck dude.

phayzrks

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry bout that grammer
tha internet makes me do it
lolz

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by phayzrks
sorry bout that grammer
tha internet makes me do it
lolz
Learn how to speak CORRECT english for all of our sakes.

Anyway, just try to talk to her and open her up so that she's more comforatble. Just ask for the number anyway, you aint got shyt to lose.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dear god DID YOU FAIL GRADE ONE OR SOMETHING
your grammar is possibly the worst dude i suggest night schooling or get a tutor for ****ing grade one spell

seriously SPELL NORMALLY

phayzrks

Don Juan
Reaction score
dayum people , lighten up!!

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone want to translate his initial post for me?

dayum people , lighten up!!
They're giving you a hard time because only the truly dedicated put forth the time and effort to make sense of posts that seem to be simply random-button-punches.

How can we answer your question or add comments if we can't find a question or actual information in your posts, man?

Anyway, I think you're getting too caught-up on one chick, and you're reading far too much into her actions towards you.

But do what you originally thought:

im thinking about jus forgitting about her amd moving on