Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

re: Do you trust women?

mack4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score
My fellow DJ's wondering your post on this?

1) If you were burned like toast can you ever trust another woman again?
2) Is it better to just hook up forever and never have to worry about all the relationship BS that ensues?

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Dont trust women you are attracted to its fcukin crazy. Trust your mother and female friends who you have no feeling for and them also.

You can only answear this one.

Stormblade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never trust any woman. They are all lying hoes unworthy of my affection or attention.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have to earn your trust and that takes time. (minumum 6 months).

So assume that they are all lying hoes until they overcome their burden of proof.

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean, trust women? Thats pretty vague.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you can, the only one you know you can't trust is the one who burnt you.
Why let one chick ruin the planet for you? Half of it is female and believe it or not, some might be... trustworthy.
Whatever she did, didn't kill you... move on.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After what I and others on this board have been through my first response would be to say NO!!!!

But, on the other hand I think you would need to judge each person individually.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would have to say as of now the only women i trust is my sister and mom.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stormblade
Never trust any woman. They are all lying hoes unworthy of my affection or attention.
AFC Quote of the Day.

schaff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well its a bit foolish to think that cause you got burnt by an individual woman that the entire female population can not be trusted. Anybody whether it be Male or Female in both friendships and relationships have to gain trust and that happens with time. I think it is ignorant to think you can't build a level of trust similar to what you have with biological family with a female who isn't blood related.

I've been reading for a few months now and there are a lot of recovering AFC's who are still extremely bitter towards the experiences they had in thoughs days. Give it up guys and move on, you'll never get close to anybody with attitudes like this.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont trust them.....they have other motives. I trust after they have earned it. Until then, they are untrustworthy

schaff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Legend
I dont trust them.....they have other motives. I trust after they have earned it. Until then, they are untrustworthy
Thats life though. Everyone can have other motives.

Your right though trust has to be earned and that takes a long time in all situations but the guys above are making it sound like you should never trust anybody.

and to the inital guy who posted the thread, do you really think you'll wanna be a DJ at 70 macking all the grandma's. Wouldn't be pretty imo and probably extremely lonely.

Reaction score
Never trust a woman. Respect them if they deserve it, yeah.

Show love; but realize there is an ulterior motive behind everything they do and say.

Trust should be given to those who earn it. Trust them as far as you'd trust a stranger.

Even if a woman tells the truthabout something, there is a lie hiding behind it.

"I like nice guys."

Translation: BS.

"I love you."

Translation: "Right at this very second, that is until I don't get my way."

Just realize that even if you agree with something they say on the "surface." You have to realize that there is something she is covering up.

"I liked the Matrix. It had a great story and everything."

Translation: She liked staring at Keanu's butt for 2 hours.

Liz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys talk like girls are of another species. Give me a break. We are human too! There should be a general rule about trusting PEOPLE in general not just women. Sure we have our motives, but it's not like a secret cult or anything. We don't have secret meetings to see how we can confuse the cunning male.
Men have their motives too, and they are not that much different from the women only it all adds up to selfishness. You want to be treated like a god and she a queen. It's the same story just a different gender.

Liz

Phenomenom101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah, funny that thinking back I really can't think of a women that I ever trusted. Now in days some people are just not trust worthy (I guess we're just in those times). One quote I never let go of in my mind is how a women can be the best liars and the prettier the women the better the liar she can be (I always remember this one) :D

rbd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Liz has a point guys.

EVERY (normal) human being has their own interests first, with few exceptions. When my GF broke up with me, I felt totally crushed. But now I see where we didn't connect in the relationship and how she was just acting in her best interests (as of course there wasn't true "love" which would have her put my interests as a priority as well). How I've changed in these past 4 months after the breakup have been SO valuable to me in terms of personal growth that my rational side at times wants to thank her for doing what she did.

The fact is that I don't believe you should blindly trust anyone but blood relatives. Trust has to be earned, and human interactions make a lot more sense if you see them as people acting in their best interests.

Robby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Liz
You guys talk like girls are of another species. Give me a break. We are human too! There should be a general rule about trusting PEOPLE in general not just women. Sure we have our motives, but it's not like a secret cult or anything. We don't have secret meetings to see how we can confuse the cunning male.
Men have their motives too, and they are not that much different from the women only it all adds up to selfishness. You want to be treated like a god and she a queen. It's the same story just a different gender.

Liz
::You guys talk like girls are of another species. Give me a break. We are human too! ::

Come, let's not deny it. Women are completely different species. :p

::Sure we have our motives,::

That's an understatement.

::but it's not like a secret cult or anything. We don't have secret meetings to see how we can confuse the cunning male. ::

You girls have sleepovers. I would say that it's pretty secretive.

I've never seen a woman use the term "cunning" to describe a male. I'm reading you, and I'm onto all of you. :D

Let's not lie and say that women think like men, and hey, we're all human, and men are pigs too yada yada yada. We might be similar in DNA and appearance and some of the inner workings are similar, but that's where similarities end.

Guys, never let your guard down. Be careful of the Sirens. Steer the boat away from them.

:D