Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rating Ways to Meet Women

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
So it seems like my strategy of reverse psychology has worked and y'all are eager as f-ck to approach!

So let's get down to the nitty gritty. This is your chance to help your fellow bro's out with tips on the best (and worst) places to meet attractive, high quality women...let's commence.

note: I am in a blue state, which has a big impact on people's fear levels and degree of participation. Also, I am in a smallish suburban city of approx. 150K. These are just my personal observations in my area, so post up if you are seeing much better situations!

church: I have to be honest, the bottom has dropped out in terms of young single adults' participation. Attendance is still pretty strong for young married couples but that's not something that you could exploit in church more than say, once, and I'm not suggesting you'd be that type anyway.

meetup: again, young adult participation has dropped off noticeably. In all ages meetups it is close enough to zero to say they are not worthwhile for meeting young women of any level of attractiveness. I've checked meetups in red counties and participation is still relatively high.

clubs and bars: again, I hate to say it, but there are fewer venues, limited hours and the participation of hot women has taken a drastic hit.

online dating: no idea, I found it a huge time sink, addictive (in all the wrong ways), yet oddly boring. I didn't like the idea of spending even MORE time on the computer or phone rather than socializing in the real world.

random social venues: big box stores, farmer's markets, etc. Hit and miss, super sporadic.

Overall, dating opportunities have taken a huge hit for solo players like myself out of school and working remotely most of the time. I still get by, but it's from very random situations and sporadic opportunities that most guys could not exploit.

I still see lots and lots of couples going to bars and restaurants and shops. The "players" have wised up and become loyal doggoes. The numbers also seem inflated as our area still has a thriving tourist scene. Too bad for them as they are paying through the nose for extremely mediocre attractions!

I have no doubt that major metro areas are much better IF IF IF you are willing to either take a fake vaxx in perpetuity or game the system as long as possible with fake vaxx passes which I assume is eazy peazy.

As they say, the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago lol. This sh't's hard mode now.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So it seems like my strategy of reverse psychology has worked and y'all are eager as f-ck to approach!

So let's get down to the nitty gritty. This is your chance to help your fellow bro's out with tips on the best (and worst) places to meet attractive, high quality women...let's commence.

note: I am in a blue state, which has a big impact on people's fear levels and degree of participation. Also, I am in a smallish suburban city of approx. 150K. These are just my personal observations in my area, so post up if you are seeing much better situations!

church: I have to be honest, the bottom has dropped out in terms of young single adults' participation. Attendance is still pretty strong for young married couples but that's not something that you could exploit in church more than say, once, and I'm not suggesting you'd be that type anyway.

meetup: again, young adult participation has dropped off noticeably. In all ages meetups it is close enough to zero to say they are not worthwhile for meeting young women of any level of attractiveness. I've checked meetups in red counties and participation is still relatively high.

clubs and bars: again, I hate to say it, but there are fewer venues, limited hours and the participation of hot women has taken a drastic hit.

online dating: no idea, I found it a huge time sink, addictive (in all the wrong ways), yet oddly boring. I didn't like the idea of spending even MORE time on the computer or phone rather than socializing in the real world.

random social venues: big box stores, farmer's markets, etc. Hit and miss, super sporadic.

Overall, dating opportunities have taken a huge hit for solo players like myself out of school and working remotely most of the time. I still get by, but it's from very random situations and sporadic opportunities that most guys could not exploit.

I still see lots and lots of couples going to bars and restaurants and shops. The "players" have wised up and become loyal doggoes. The numbers also seem inflated as our area still has a thriving tourist scene. Too bad for them as they are paying through the nose for extremely mediocre attractions!

I have no doubt that major metro areas are much better IF IF IF you are willing to either take a fake vaxx in perpetuity or game the system as long as possible with fake vaxx passes which I assume is eazy peazy.

As they say, the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago lol. This sh't's hard mode now.
I think church is good if you're a teen or maybe a very young college age adult. Especially the Catholic churches as they tend to have more youth groups. My one cousin is above average looking and met her last BF there. The irony is he was a good 2 or more inches shorter than her too and it lasted awhile.

I will say the Christian based OLD sites have younger and far hotter women than the regular OLD sites and seem a tad less looks based.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finding new prospects during a pandemic is super difficult mode. I was dating 20 years ago as a freshman in college. I was dating 10 years ago when I was moved to a new city. Both those experiences were difficult but easier than the conditions of March 2020-present.

Of the 5 things you listed, there are 2 viable choices and 3 not viable choices.

The viable choices are clubs/bars and random social venues.

Church, Meetup, and swipe apps are not viable.

Random social venues are likely the best bet now because there are some outdoor approaching options. I recommend outdoor approaching as the most viable method for meeting women in 2020-21. There's still too much grocery store, mall, and big box store masking. Farmer's markets are generally outdoor too but it's difficult to find a farmer's market that is populated by young women. A lot of the farmer's markets I seen are coupled people. Might be ok for 40-50 year old fit divorcees. Or perhaps I've not gone to right farmer's markets. Walking paths are sporadic and a lot don't get enough volume. I haven't been to some of the more crowded ones since the pandemic started but if you're willing to go to more crowded walking/hiking paths, there might be something. Pre-pandemic, even on the more crowded ones, it was often difficult to get attention for long enough to do approaches. I had days on the most crowded walking path in my city in a singles dense area where I spent 2 hours on the path and could only get 1-2 approaches in.

Fitness classes are one of the better options but even those aren't great. The general gym floor has way too much earbud use to be viable.

Bars/clubs often are the most reliable ways to meet cute/hot women. I think the pandemic has affected participation to some degree but every area is different. They are less viable than they were pre-pandemic. Also, pre-pandemic, non-bar approaching was better than bars for getting LTRs. Bars/clubs were mostly good for one night and short term casual sex, which has also taken a hit in the pandemic with the pandemic risk.

This has been an ongoing trend for a long time. When I was 18-25 in the 2000s, young adults were not participating much in organized religion.

You could go to the weekend/Sunday service of any Judeo-Christian religion and try to see how many 20s/30s unattached people attend. It won't be much. You'll see young, established couples between 25-40.

There are a lot of Christian faiths that have young adult groups. Participation varies. With some exceptions, I can imagine it is great.

Also, to actively date in these groups, you have to practice that religion.

The macro trend is that fewer people are meeting through church and church-related activities.

Meetup.com social group are the pits. Maybe even worse than swipe apps. Pre-pandemic, most Meetup events in the general social groups had 1-2 cute women who'd attend and they'd get swarmed by every horny, thirsty guy. Most of the men had poor social skills so a guy with even adequate social skills was able to get dates, but even still, that adequate social skills would have to go to a lot of bad events to get dates. Highly inefficient and usually ineffective. The top tier of women never attended those. It seems like Meetup has just gone from bad to worse. I would not have recommended it pre-pandemic and wouuldn't recommend now.

Mostly bad and getting worse. There are lots of threads on here about this.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Psst dont know who needs to hear this but approaching is a lifes work. You never get there and you should never want to. Enjoy the experiences
Yep, walking up and starting conversations with people you don't know is a life skill that you only get good at after years of practice. You are not going to learn this by spending money on a PUA weekend boot camp.

This has to be who you are, you can not fake it. The ONLY way to get really good at this is to just approach and try and start conversions with everyone you see. The problem with MOST dudes is that they ONLY approach women they are attracted too... you are not going to get good at this by just doing that... you have be the man that just walks up and talks to anyone you want. You have to be that person... open and friendly to EVERYONE.

If men knew how fvcking intuitive women are they would NEVER lie to them or try to be someone they aren't.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly this Mike. I have learned the best opener ever is. "Hey hows it going today"
Women are very machavilian and they know whats up.
Yep. FWIW my go to opening is I look at a person and find something interesting about her/him and walk up and comment on my observation. It has to be something you OBSERVE, clothes... what they are buying... the kind of car they drive... The key is that it has to be authentic. It really has to be something you genuinely are attracted to or something you really have a question about.

Guys... listen... what I am about to say is the most important thing you can learn about approaching attractive women. SHE KNOWS SHE LOOKS GOOD, if she has a nice body... she fvcking knows that. Commenting on her looks does nothing for you unless she has a high level of attraction for you. Comment on her clothes or what she is wearing, she knows you think she has a hot bod, and she knows why you are approaching her, you are only telling her what she already knows... So if you walk up and tell her she is hot, well what is going on in her mind is "Yeah.... well, tell me something I don't know, oh great another one....", but what comes out of her mouth is "Thanks."

If it's some kind of venue or event, then you can open up with "Hi my name is Mike, I don't think we've met how do you know [person, organization, event]". Find out why she is there, then roll into how she got there, then let the conversation flow... go with what she says and ask questions. If she works to keep the conversation flowing then you have something to work with. Don't spend too much time talking to her, just say "I would love to keep talking, but I have to go meet other people, give me your number and let's get together another time." If she gives you her number, GREAT... but then you have to call, try to set up a meet-up... she has to show up.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Finding new prospects during a pandemic is super difficult mode. I was dating 20 years ago as a freshman in college. I was dating 10 years ago when I was moved to a new city. Both those experiences were difficult but easier than the conditions of March 2020-present.

Of the 5 things you listed, there are 2 viable choices and 3 not viable choices.

The viable choices are clubs/bars and random social venues.

Church, Meetup, and swipe apps are not viable.

Random social venues are likely the best bet now because there are some outdoor approaching options. I recommend outdoor approaching as the most viable method for meeting women in 2020-21. There's still too much grocery store, mall, and big box store masking. Farmer's markets are generally outdoor too but it's difficult to find a farmer's market that is populated by young women. A lot of the farmer's markets I seen are coupled people. Might be ok for 40-50 year old fit divorcees. Or perhaps I've not gone to right farmer's markets. Walking paths are sporadic and a lot don't get enough volume. I haven't been to some of the more crowded ones since the pandemic started but if you're willing to go to more crowded walking/hiking paths, there might be something. Pre-pandemic, even on the more crowded ones, it was often difficult to get attention for long enough to do approaches. I had days on the most crowded walking path in my city in a singles dense area where I spent 2 hours on the path and could only get 1-2 approaches in.

Fitness classes are one of the better options but even those aren't great. The general gym floor has way too much earbud use to be viable.

Bars/clubs often are the most reliable ways to meet cute/hot women. I think the pandemic has affected participation to some degree but every area is different. They are less viable than they were pre-pandemic. Also, pre-pandemic, non-bar approaching was better than bars for getting LTRs. Bars/clubs were mostly good for one night and short term casual sex, which has also taken a hit in the pandemic with the pandemic risk.

This has been an ongoing trend for a long time. When I was 18-25 in the 2000s, young adults were not participating much in organized religion.

You could go to the weekend/Sunday service of any Judeo-Christian religion and try to see how many 20s/30s unattached people attend. It won't be much. You'll see young, established couples between 25-40.

There are a lot of Christian faiths that have young adult groups. Participation varies. With some exceptions, I can imagine it is great.

Also, to actively date in these groups, you have to practice that religion.

The macro trend is that fewer people are meeting through church and church-related activities.

Meetup.com social group are the pits. Maybe even worse than swipe apps. Pre-pandemic, most Meetup events in the general social groups had 1-2 cute women who'd attend and they'd get swarmed by every horny, thirsty guy. Most of the men had poor social skills so a guy with even adequate social skills was able to get dates, but even still, that adequate social skills would have to go to a lot of bad events to get dates. Highly inefficient and usually ineffective. The top tier of women never attended those. It seems like Meetup has just gone from bad to worse. I would not have recommended it pre-pandemic and wouuldn't recommend now.

Mostly bad and getting worse. There are lots of threads on here about this.
Why is OLD getting bad? Less women, less decent looking women on OLD. Big drop off of women the last 2 years! Various reasons. One thing since Match LLC bought most of the sites it's become more pay to play, features taken away etc. Tinder really limits you now and shadow bans you if you make a new account too fast! match has taken features away on their site too. Also, women left OLD because they got bombarded by men. I've had many women tell me this when they made an account it was overwhelming. That's why many times when you see a cute girl on OLD they don't stay on for long.

Before Covid OLD was bad but it was still okay and could get dates with good looking women. Now there is a drastic reduction of cute girls.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
It's a weird trickle where you can sporadically, hit and miss meet attractive girls in unexpected ways here and there even though overall the opportunities to approach and meetup have all taken a drastic hit.

The "coupling up" trend is a bubble that is going to burst. A significant and growing percentage of married and otherwise "committed" women have severe cabin fever by now.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has to be something you OBSERVE, clothes...
It really has to be something you genuinely are attracted to or something you really have a question about.
I've thought about doing the observe clothes thing. The thing is, I don't see why I would have a question about females clothes, and if I mention how I am attracted to what she's wearing, then it can come off as creepy.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've thought about doing the observe clothes thing. The thing is, I don't see why I would have a question about females clothes, and if I mention how I am attracted to what she's wearing, then it can come off as creepy.
First, she KNOWS when you are complimenting her clothes, you are commenting about her body... without being a total creep and telling her she has nice t1ts. The important thing is that you are giving her a reason for why you are approaching. Here is a couple of examples of things I've used.:

"I noticed your earrings and they match well with your necklace, Where did you get those?"

"I see you are wearing an Alabama Crimson Tide shirt, I just wanted to come over and say War Eagle, you from Alabama, where, I used to live in Hoover."

"Ked's High tops! I didn't know they sold them anymore, where did you get them?"

"Really hard to miss that dress, I just wanted to say you look great."

The key is detail... be specific. It helps if you know a little bit about women's clothes.