Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ranking girls based off their MBTI (Myers Briggs)

Serenity

Reaction score
So.... What do you suggest we do with this information? Start handing out personality tests on dates? Haha.

You can't know their personality type before meeting them and after getting to know them a little it's totally redundant to label them with this system. It's just pointless, you'll know whether she's within your spec or not long before you can pinpoint her personality type anyways.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi. Thanks for coming on this date. Please complete this psychometric assessment. Thanks, here’s a pen and clipboard.

I’m definitely not mental BTW.

Am Shaegar

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO getting laid is pretty easy if you’re not socially retarded. People just like to overcomplicate things. This site is filled with rules and guides about how to get laid when it’s really simple. Have some charisma, take care of how you look and don’t be a desperate needy nice guy. The few guys I know that can’t get laid could literally get laid if they weren’t such desperate losers spamming 3 page long texts at women.
How I love these post about how it's easy to get laid and you don't need to do much or follow guides, only for the post to end with a list of things that can actually be quite complex.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she posts it on her dating profile use the information...

Also you can infer many of the traits just from conversation...Easiest is Extro or Introvert...

But this really is more Relationship type flags...

Eddie3232

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think ENTP's are quite usually correlated with bipolar or borderline and/or difficulty with value reciptocation and/or understanding value so they should be considered as pump and dump as well until proven otherwise, unless if you want to play high level high effort game for a whole relationshop and do not prefer the absolute highest value girls.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.