Random girl asked me for a weird favor. Would you have obliged?

ia1v1chem

Master Don Juan
I was at the subway station going down the escalator today and this skinny girl asked me if I could take her roller bag down for her cause the escalator stopped working. She looked perfectly capable of doing it herself, and the bag weighed less than a 5 lb dumbbell. Wonder what her issue was? Do I look weak for obliging?

Thanks in advance.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

oldmanofthesea

Senior Don Juan
I would have teased her a little about it, but helped her and asked for her number. Might have said something like, "sure, I'll carry you and your bag down the stairs" or something like that. Whatever I could come up with in the moment.

Likely she is trying to meet you. But if it's a girl you already know, and she's trying to get you to constantly comply with her and do her favors, that's a whole different story.

Maybe she was hitting on you. Some girl asked me at a function food buffet to pass me some food and that's her way of hitting on me.

The next two times I seen her every time she was near to me she kept on looking at me and sometimes would give me a smile.

ia1v1chem

Master Don Juan
Maybe she was hitting on you. Some girl asked me at a function food buffet to pass me some food and that's her way of hitting on me.

The next two times I seen her every time she was near to me she kept on looking at me and sometimes would give me a smile.
how'd you find out that she was hitting on you?

ia1v1chem

Master Don Juan
I would have teased her a little about it, but helped her and asked for her number. Might have said something like, "sure, I'll carry you and your bag down the stairs" or something like that. Whatever I could come up with in the moment.

Likely she is trying to meet you. But if it's a girl you already know, and she's trying to get you to constantly comply with her and do her favors, that's a whole different story.
Haha what makes you say that?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Ranger

Master Don Juan
I would have teased her about it. Told Her that I will take the heavy end while she gets the easy end.

Mrpua

Don Juan
no, you need to be a gentleman and help her. people need to stop overthinking this stuff and start acting like a normal human being. "but i thought girls don't like nice guys?" that's not what being nice means.
I would have said "of course, anything for you." and then started just flirting with her. if i was having a bad day or felt like she was one of those self-entitled people I would have refused.

Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
So you carried the bag and she just walked straight off? Was there talking during the heavy lug down?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Tilex

Senior Don Juan
I'll do it for a kiss
And if she kisses me on the cheek............ No, that's not good enough! You don't need my help after all.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
no, you need to be a gentleman and help her. people need to stop overthinking this stuff and start acting like a normal human being. "but i thought girls don't like nice guys?" that's not what being nice means.
I would have said "of course, anything for you." and then started just flirting with her. if i was having a bad day or felt like she was one of those self-entitled people I would have refused.
Lmao...advice from a dude who gets walked over by women obviously.