Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ran into woman at a funeral.

Weaselpuke

Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple months ago I attended a funeral of a relative, believe it or not I ran into a woman I once had a thing for. She was a family friend, but I never expected to see her there.. I haven't spoke to this woman in years !!! It was kind of strange at first but after sometime everything felt normal again,, kind of like we never stopped talking. Towards the end of the evening I said goodby and wished her well and never expected to ever hear from her again.

Well a couple weeks went by and I received a sympathy card in the mail from this woman.. It was actually a nice card, but the strange thing is see signed it with a love lisa ... I have to be honest I felt a little strange about it. Not that it means a thing but this woman is married and I don't even know who she is anymore.

Love ??? Just seemed like a strange way to sign the card.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt think too much into this one.
Sincerely or love same difference....atleast for a sympathy card

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I agree, on a sympathy card I wouldn't think nothing of it, especially considering the fact that she is married. She is just trying to be compassionate.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the card had her addres on it then she is trying to make contact. Otherwise why send the card two weeks after the funeral?

Write her back, thank her for the card, make some smalltalk.

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Weaselpuke
A couple months ago I attended a funeral of a relative, believe it or not I ran into a woman I once had a thing for. She was a family friend, but I never expected to see her there.. I haven't spoke to this woman in years !!! It was kind of strange at first but after sometime everything felt normal again,, kind of like we never stopped talking. Towards the end of the evening I said goodby and wished her well and never expected to ever hear from her again.

Well a couple weeks went by and I received a sympathy card in the mail from this woman.. It was actually a nice card, but the strange thing is see signed it with a love lisa ... I have to be honest I felt a little strange about it. Not that it means a thing but this woman is married and I don't even know who she is anymore.

Love ??? Just seemed like a strange way to sign the card.
I wouldn't waste time wondering about the way she signed the card. There's only one way to get your answer and there really is no way of getting around it. IT'S YOUR MOVE.

If you're interested in pursuing a relationship with this woman why not contact her, make no mention of the card, and ask her to join you for lunch, a drink, dinner, or any of a number of things.

What's the worst thing that can happen? She says thanks but no thanks? Atleast then you'll have your answer. On the other hand, if she says yes, you could be screwing her brains out by the end of the month.:D

To get your answer you'll just need to put yourself out there and take the risk.

Reaction score
Get a life and leave married women alone!!!