Quora thread: What are the top reasons why wives cheat on their husbands?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Butch haircut reply had me in lols

View attachment 3000
Women are disgusting (abortions/genocidal, fat, single moms, false accusations, etc) and entitled as ****kkk. Her flaunting absurd expectations is matched by rage against men for daring to have standards. Its a known fact, low hanging fruit female acquires beta cucks and slobs.

Rich is bang on. I am curious what his dating life looks like. He's not into pickup or cold approach. At 44,curious how he meets women? Not that this alone is a metric for success. I know he crushes it in biz. He is not the most charming man nor is RooshV. Nor has he put in the time for game. If anything, while red pill aware, he seems resistant to game contrary to the panel of others (rollo, carl, rian, etc).

Rich is at ****kkk you money which enables him to go off online without restraint. It could kill a career or biz on this day and era. For the next man to even be in alignment with the following could easily ruin a career in the current feminine primary.

Gentlemen, take the 1st 2 rules of fight club and apply it to the following. You can live it without talking about it.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
low class woman

problem is since society don't shame woman for being a slvt, most will follow the herd of low class
This.

It gets worse, they reward her for being a slut and are being cheered on.

And all the little girls are watching, learning how cool it is....to be like mommy dearest.

The cycle repeats.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are disgusting (abortions/genocidal, fat, single moms, false accusations, etc) and entitled as ****kkk. Her flaunting absurd expectations is matched by rage against men for daring to have standards. Its a known fact, low hanging fruit female acquires beta cucks and slobs.

Rich is bang on. I am curious what his dating life looks like. He's not into pickup or cold approach. At 44,curious how he meets women? Not that this alone is a metric for success. I know he crushes it in biz. He is not the most charming man nor is RooshV. Nor has he put in the time for game. If anything, while red pill aware, he seems resistant to game contrary to the panel of others (rollo, carl, rian, etc).

Rich is at ****kkk you money which enables him to go off online without restraint. It could kill a career or biz on this day and era. For the next man to even be in alignment with the following could easily ruin a career in the current feminine primary.

Gentlemen, take the 1st 2 rules of fight club and apply it to the following. You can live it without talking about it.
Is fvcking another lady... They have a FWB relationship, that is all. He seems like a d!ck to me, but I respect his work and business acumen. Still a d!ck though.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

@DEEZEDBRAH, please, tell us how you really feel. :p

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I think, without looking at the Quora article, one or more or all of these:

1) Husband gets too comfortable and starts acting beta, turns her off.
2) Husband lets himself go physically, turns her off.
3) Another man comes along who tingles her tingler better than the husband does
4) Her girlfriends do it, and she wants to join the bandwagon
5) She thinks she is too smart to get caught.
6) She wants to feel young again, and wonders if she's still "attractive" or if she still "got it." Her slopey sloppy pvssy from childbirth is so disgusting that her thoughts are probably a pipe dream but oh well, she throws caution to the wind and welcomes the hot guy she's seen lately to share her world.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found nothing mysterious about a woman. She is as predictable, good or bad, as water running downhill.

It in her face and persona.
You always think there's a unicorn though, you fvck her, you bond with her (you think), you're intimate with her more than you've Ever been with another woman, you're biologically fit for each other, it's in how she responds in bed and how she lays in your arms and you feel her voice vibrating on your chest and you kiss her hair rub her body and back, you talk of the future and of what's goin on. You think you're set, then woosh she's throwing her perfect match so obvious away to chase bigger dreams. Ok. Unicorn lost.