Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quickest way of getting into her pants.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by arcilitei34
is there more than one way?
Are there more girls?

Of course theres more than one way, and person to person will vary.

The trick is to make her feel like she's fortunate to do it, instead of feeling like your taking it for her.

Theres some really great seduction guides. But some quick tips:
-When your making out get really intimate, then suddenly stop in the middle of it, it will drive her crazy.
-be creative and get busy hands, if she reacts poorly then you might need to rethink your relationship "If she doesn't give you head, then she doesn't love you".

Do a search for seduction, etc. You'll find some excelent things, mostly in Anything else.

Balanced

Don Juan
Reaction score
up the kino, and brake down the kino barriers.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 question I must ask.

Either one of you virgins?

Chazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slowly work your way down from the back. Massage her ass then move towards the inside of her legs. Massage there and she will not want you to stop. If I have to explain further I am waisting my time writing this.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
somehow i get the feeling none of these people that replyed with advice have never actually had sex before.

Anyway, go read Sir_Chancealots Advanced Sexual Techniques. its in the bible, and is a must read. Then read Jester- Sex, No Joke in the same place in the bible.

After youve read and understood both of those posts, you can start on trying to actually apply them.

What you need first is to be prepared. I gather youre pretty young but try find somewhere you can be isolated with her. Put on a horror movie if possible. And its up to you from there man. Dont be afraid, dont show nervousness, go as far as she'll let you and dont be frustrated when she moves your hand to somewhere else :p Also dont be deterred by that, but dont force anything, as long as she doesnt say i dont want to go that far, than you can still try without a problem. Just be slow and sensual and warm. Ask her what turns her on, and do whatever that is after she tells you. Ask her what she thinks sex would feel like. Tell her what you think it would feel like for her.

Its a game of breaking down barriers. Go read fastseduction.com if youre really interested, but i hope youre not that desperate.

Oh, also remember this, if you do succeed. It is probably going to be absolutely excruciating for her the first time. So be gentle and go slow. They loosen up fast tho.

Last edited:

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
Were both 17, my goal isnt really sex its just trying to get into her pants so we can just fool around, but not so much sex.
But the one thing that confuses me is, it is true that women are naturally horny, its just that society and their classification of being a slut is whats stopping them. But whats really confusing for me is, all women want sex, but virgin's havent experianced it before and they have no idea what it feels like so how would you make them want it?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by arcilitei34
Were both 17, my goal isnt really sex its just trying to get into her pants so we can just fool around, but not so much sex.
But the one thing that confuses me is, it is true that women are naturally horny, its just that society and their classification of being a slut is whats stopping them. But whats really confusing for me is, all women want sex, but virgin's havent experianced it before and they have no idea what it feels like so how would you make them want it?
They know what they are missing. Females talk.

Start grinding her, then slowly reach down and start rubbing her over her pants. Keep this up for a bit and try unbuttoning her and pants and going inside.

Vincent - "a chick that doesn't give you head doesn't love you." I've gotten head from chicks that don't love me and didn't get head from a girl I loved (not because she didn't love me though) so that isn't true.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are both virgins, then it will take a while to heat her up so much that she wants it. First start making out. Move your hands all over her body, in every place. Then concentrate on the lower half, and then more toward the *****. Then start rubbing it very lightly. Chances are she'll be very heated up. If you want to heat her up more before trying to undo the pants, concentrate on her breasts. Not just the nipples, but the whole things. A nice trick is blowing hot air on the nipples. It turns then on real good. Good luck.

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well today while we were making out I tried grinding/drysex for once, she seemed to have loved it because she got on top of me straddled me and kept on going and moaning in my ear "Oh my god" more than once as i was kissing her neck/close to breasts, my hands were almost everywhere playing with her hair, massaging her ass, going up under the shirt to the bra strap and she didnt seem to mind. The only problem was, was I didnt have much time to go down her pants that one time, her dad was about to get off of work so I had to leave before he came home and kicked my ass, lol.
I left her wanting more today, I suppose the next time we fool around i'll go for the shirt or the pants. =)