Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick question...

GoodGuy

Reaction score
There's one weakness in men that women exploit in order to have power over a man's desire for her - "sex". What one weakness (in a woman) can a man use in order to have power over a woman's desire for him? I.e. sex is the woman's currency, what is the man's currency? I'd say it's attention what do you guys think?

Thanks
GoodGuy

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Santos, the new username ain't working. Just read Pook's posts, and pretend you are a DJ, that is your currency.

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, whoever you are, it's a good question. The man's currency is security. Women feel the need for security much more intensely than men. They fear being alone and lonely. So do men, but most women are terrified about living out their lives without a man and children. Many women get depressed even if they don't have a boyfriend for a while.

Such currency has nearly universal value in the appropriate situation:
Unattractive Girl: Tremendous value at all times. Risk of being alone is perceived by her to be very high.
Average Girl: Average value. She gets dates frequently, but worries about finding the right guy.
Very Attractive Girl: Over the LONG TERM (not when she's young; i.e. early college years), it has tremendous value. Men are always seeking sex from her, but she has probably been discarded a few times after men had their way with her. The thought of men makes her sick. More than you think, she wants security and will go after a guy who seems interested in more than her body.

Compare to women's currency:
Unattractive Man: Sex has tremendous value. He doesn't get it often.
Average Man: Sex comes frequently, but he worries about finding the right girl for a relationship.
Very Attractive Man: He can have sex at the snap of his fingers, but he's sick of it. The number of both unattractive and attractive girls trying to draw him into a relationship makes him insensitive. Finding a decent girl that he can trust and that can fulfill his needs is hopeless.

GoodGuy

Reaction score
Thanks for the info umbra, what you said makes sense. What unbridled says makes sense too I guess - being a DJ makes you attractive.

Thanks guys