Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick question about "Think & Grow Rich"

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Think and grow rich"- Napoleon Hill

Good book!

If you've read it, I have a quick question though. Infinite Intellegence. What the **** is that then? I have a feeling it'll be abstract hippie crap, but if I've missed something tell me.

Such a good book concerning mindset, i had mine all wrong, which explains why I'd come up against a brick wall lately. Damn I suck sometimes, but at least I can admit it and sort it out.

Reaction score
It is not really hippie crap. Infinite intelligence is that which you tap into if you follow your intuition and make good decisions from it.
It has different names such as Flow, Superconsious Mind (Brian Tracy), etc...

Another example is the way Keith Richards explains how he writes songs: " The songs I write pretty much already exist, I just pick them up from the air"

Yet another one: Collective Unconsious

Hope this helps

By the way: Think and Grow Rich kicks ass

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Not quite sure what hippie crap you're referring to. A few of my friends are hippies and some wear the drug rugs, but few have religious ties or care less about religion right now.

Infinite intelligence is that component of our psyche that's a "gut feeling". It's the "I know something is up" but you just can't explain it feeling. For me, it's finely tuned, as 50% of the time or more I have 1, it's right. It's happened so much, I KNOW, not just THINK, but KNOW, we're tapped into something far bigger than we can conceive.

Think of the world. Much of what has been done, has been with stuff that's already here, only someone else has had the foresight to feel it and do it without reserve. Nobody created anything new on this planet; they only used what was here, recombined it, reorganized it, and generated a new piece.

Buildings are only created from the existing planet and elements.
Songs exist with the present technology, someone just works to find the melody and tunes.
A story or concept exists, it's only waiting to be found.

It's no different than gold, or oil, or diamonds; they exist, they're just waiting on someone persistant enough to find them.

The Mind is a great thing, as it helps with the technical aspects of solving problems, deriving solutions, understanding situations, and so forth. It's like the engineer. But the Spirit, or the Infinite Intelligence we encompass houses much more of the grander ideas we feel.

After collaborating over much of the books I digest, steadily a vision comes to fruition for me of what I 'felt' through the technical knowledge I gained. I had a vision of a business, but building it with real world concepts, tangible elements, was holding me back. After persisting through many books on marketing, finance, sales, leadership, organization, customer service and so on, the physical idea came to me. Prior to that, all I had was a 'feeling' of what I wanted. By using the past of others and the wisdom of previous business owners, it came to me.

A-Unit

floorman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the post above, "Inf. Intel" is all about using your intuition. I kind of think of it as thinking about all my options before making a decision, think every outcome out, then whatever my gut tells me would be the best outcome, I go with that!

"Think and Grow Rich" is a great book, I've read it many times. You should also try Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People."

Kyle

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^ I know, I'm going to skooch down to london tomorrow and find it.

Cheers, I see what is being said a lot clearer now. The way it sounded to me was veering towards mysticism and talk of soul, none of which I am very keen on.

I don't pretend to know anywhere near as much as I should do on the subject of the collective unconcious, when I encountered it, on a video about near death experiences i think, it sounded too far fetched, but now I'm warming to it.

My art teacher once said "no one is original, you just take a different look at the same substance everyone always has". Perhaps he knew more than he was letting on... anyway, thanks for the replies, book makes even more sublime sense now:).

Oh, Ragin_Asian- Yeah, it's very good. Nice read too.

Carnegie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it different from "How to win friends and influence people"?