Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Questions for Sir Chancelot and all

Libra Gal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lurked here for a bit but have been discouraged from posting because of the "girls not allowed" atmosphere however I'll post this anyway against my better judgement.

In reading about speed seduction and DJ principles, Sir Chancelot seems to be the most vocal supporter of both so I'll address this post to him.

In all of my years on this Earth and taking into consideration all of my relationships with men, both short-term and long-term, and my dating experiences I can honestly say that I have never once been fooled into thinking that a man is interested in me when he isn't.

Like most women, I've had guys pretend to like me because they wanted in my pants and like most women, I don't like confrontations so I've politely rebuffed their advances while not letting on that I knew they were playing me.

It is this childhood training that most women have had--to be nice, polite, pleasant, and non-confrontational--that leads men to believe that they've 'fooled' us because they're used to more aggressive, in-your-face confrontation from men. Believe me, you haven't fooled us. We know what's going on.

Chance, you and your brothers can run 'patterns' on women till the cows come home but you can't fake genuine interest in someone and that is the critical point that your male logic seems to miss. You can't fake the various subtle and obvious signs of genuine interest--the way someone's eyes light up when their 'crush' walks into the room; the arch of the eyebrow; the animation of expression; the body language...

The problem is you're applying logic to a phenomenon that defies logic--attraction and romance. For example, have you ever had a friend who is madly in love with someone and you think, "What does my friend see in him/her? I don't get it." Exactly. Love, romance, and attraction is not based on logic. It is based on feelings, emotions, chemistry, physical attraction, and the heart.

What one person "sees" in another is lost on the rest of us because that person has not 'touched' us in the same way. That can't be faked.

To think that you can use an instruction manual on an actual person; apply the formula contained in that manual and get the desired results is so ludicrous, it's laughable. And believe me, these practitioners of speed seduction are laughing all the way to the bank at your expense.

Now, before you mention women's proclivity to read romance novels please understand the difference between fantasy and reality. Romance novels are fiction, an escape. Women enjoy them in the same way that many men enjoy reading science fiction, as entertainment. To believe that you can fool women by patterning yourself as a romance novel 'hero' is not giving women credit for being able to distinguish genuine romantic interest from a man versus a guy who is just tryi8ng to get laid. Again, we are not fooled.

A few questions for you if you don't mind:

You say your wife died recently and you've just (in the last month) gotten back into dating. Why do you feel you need speed seduction when you've only been on the market for a month?

In another post you proudly claim that you don't "play games". If speed seduction isn't a game then what is it?

You state you can use SS techniques to influence someone to be attracted to you. If Roseanne Barr were standing in front of you could she use speed seduction to get you interested in her?

Most guys are angry and bitter toward women because they've been burned and rejected throughout their lives. You apparently had a happy relationship with your wife which only recently ended due to her death. So where does your anger toward women come from?

You mention guys here following women's advice and then coming back here to say it didn't work and they got "LJBF" instead. Wouldn't logic tell you that they would have gotten LJBF anyway and that it had nothing to do with women's advice?

You claim to have no trouble "keeping" women. Your problem is getting them. If you don't have a problem "keeping" them then where are they??? (assuming you've had relationships other than your wife)

Lastly, to the guys: You will be dealing with women all of your lifes. Is it really helping you to hide out on an all-male message board and only get information about women from other men, most of whom (not all) are just as clueless as you but pretend otherwise?

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's time to make people look bad again

Originally posted by Libra Gal:
I've lurked here for a bit but have been discouraged from posting because of the "girls not allowed" atmosphere however I'll post this anyway against my better judgement.

Women are always welcome. They provide more variety. I'm glad you posted, whether or not Ill agree with you or not.

In reading about speed seduction and DJ principles, Sir Chancelot seems to be the most vocal supporter of both so I'll address this post to him.

In all of my years on this Earth and taking into consideration all of my relationships with men, both short-term and long-term, and my dating experiences I can honestly say that I have never once been fooled into thinking that a man is interested in me when he isn't.

Good job. You're pretty smart. Or the guys taht hit on you are stupid

Like most women, I've had guys pretend to like me because they wanted in my pants and like most women, I don't like confrontations so I've politely rebuffed their advances while not letting on that I knew they were playing me.

It is this childhood training that most women have had--to be nice, polite, pleasant, and non-confrontational--that leads men to believe that they've 'fooled' us because they're used to more aggressive, in-your-face confrontation from men. Believe me, you haven't fooled us. We know what's going on.

Ya. Be direct to guys, or else they won't get it. "Stop trying to get in my pants assh0le" should do the trick.

Chance, you and your brothers can run 'patterns' on women till the cows come home but you can't fake genuine interest in someone and that is the critical point that your male logic seems to miss. You can't fake the various subtle and obvious signs of genuine interest--the way someone's eyes light up when their 'crush' walks into the room; the arch of the eyebrow; the animation of expression; the body language...

It's not the sites business to profess what the readers have to do. This site isn't about speed seduction. it builds you up to be able to do whatever you please. Some of the members choose to do that. I'm looking for an LTR, not speed. It's not everyones "male logic".

The problem is you're applying logic to a phenomenon that defies logic--attraction and romance. For example, have you ever had a friend who is madly in love with someone and you think, "What does my friend see in him/her? I don't get it." Exactly. Love, romance, and attraction is not based on logic. It is based on feelings, emotions, chemistry, physical attraction, and the heart.

True, but most men use logic over feelings. That's why most men are tougher than most women mentally. It's Gods intention for us. Not my fault I'm logical, but I'm glad I have that ability.

What one person "sees" in another is lost on the rest of us because that person has not 'touched' us in the same way. That can't be faked.

True.

To think that you can use an instruction manual on an actual person; apply the formula contained in that manual and get the desired results is so ludicrous, it's laughable. And believe me, these practitioners of speed seduction are laughing all the way to the bank at your expense.

THIS site is free, do you mean those books that old people write about seduction?

Now, before you mention women's proclivity to read romance novels please understand the difference between fantasy and reality.

Ladies first, I insist

Romance novels are fiction, an escape. Women enjoy them in the same way that many men enjoy reading science fiction, as entertainment.

Most men don't like science fiction.

to believe that you can fool women by patterning yourself as a romance novel 'hero' is not giving women credit for being able to distinguish genuine romantic interest from a man versus a guy who is just tryi8ng to get laid. Again, we are not fooled.

Men from romances novels are usually AFCs. We are not AFCs, we are different completely. I seriously doubt any guy is loser enough to be liek the ones in romance novels.

You say your wife died recently and you've just (in the last month) gotten back into dating. Why do you feel you need speed seduction when you've only been on the market for a month?

In another post you proudly claim that you don't "play games". If speed seduction isn't a game then what is it?

You state you can use SS techniques to influence someone to be attracted to you. If Roseanne Barr were standing in front of you could she use speed seduction to get you interested in her?

That's all Chance.

Most guys are angry and bitter toward women because they've been burned and rejected throughout their lives. You apparently had a happy relationship with your wife which only recently ended due to her death. So where does your anger toward women come from?

You mention guys here following women's advice and then coming back here to say it didn't work and they got "LJBF" instead. Wouldn't logic tell you that they would have gotten LJBF anyway and that it had nothing to do with women's advice?

To the last one, I say that is why they are here in the first place - to have it not happen. Most people who are here and take advice from women are obviously new.

You claim to have no trouble "keeping" women. Your problem is getting them. If you don't have a problem "keeping" them then where are they??? (assuming you've had relationships other than your wife)

Didn't you say Chance was doing "speed seduction" earlier? And also, Chance's wife died, so who says he is currently ready to "keep" another woman? Exactly.

Lastly, to the guys: You will be dealing with women all of your lifes. Is it really helping you to hide out on an all-male message board and only get information about women from other men, most of whom (not all) are just as clueless as you but pretend otherwise?
Clueless? Who is "hiding" here? We found this site because we had massive problems, and thanks to advice started by smart people educated in the field of dating and such, we have grown out of it. Everyone eventually becomes educated, and thanks to the tips get experience, and they are documented in the DJ Bible. This site's information has been tested and retested by many people here. This site will work for anyone. And it's not about "getting the chicks", it's about self-improvement.

Lastly, thanks for sharing. I hope I cleared some things up.

Cya

------------------
Whatsupwiddat - Master Don Juan
AIM: HangTen3000

W.U.W.D. Nothing less than the best.
\/\/ \_/ \/\/ |_)

[This message has been edited by whatsupwiddat (edited 12-06-2002).]

Dominus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said WUWD (cept for the scifi part, I'm watching Taken as I type). I wish to clear up one thing, about Rosanne. Women tend to be more attracted to the intangible qualities (personality, wit, intellegence, etc.), while men tend to be more attracted to a person's appearance. I can verify this, as I'm good looking (according to hotornot, a 9) by most people's opinion, yet I was a complete failure with women until recently. As to verifing that men are more attracted to looks, you'll have to take my word on it.

Oh, and anyone here who knows what they're doing gets their info from the articles, by people who know what they're doing. We know it works because we've tried it, and it works.

------------------
Yes, I'm arrogant, but if ever there was anyone who had a reason to be arrogant, it's me.

dominus84@aol.com

[This message has been edited by Dominus (edited 12-06-2002).]

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

We welcome women's comments, just not what I refer to as the "Just be yourself" type advice. We've tried it, it doesn't work.
Not a problem. I'll answer it. I'm avoiding doing laundry today anyway!

In all of my years on this Earth
Which would be how many, exactly?
and taking into consideration all of my relationships with men, both short-term and long-term, and my dating experiences I can honestly say that I have never once been fooled into thinking that a man is interested in me when he isn't. Like most women, I've had guys pretend to like me because they wanted in my pants ...
Ah, but honey, here is something that all your years on this earth, and all of your dating HASN'T shown you. IF A GUY IS INTERESTED IN YOU, HE WILL WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU. Tell me darlin': Have you ever been romantically involved with someone and didn't WANT to have sex with them? Whether you actually DID or WOULD is another matter entirely. The question is, again, if you are attracted to someone do you WANT to have sex with them?

See, your faulty logic has already set up a straw man, which you can easily knock down.

EVEN IF A GUY WANTS TO "KNOW YOU" (and here, I'm talking personality, humor, etc., everything on the INSIDE) HE ***STILL*** WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU.

So, the question becomes... how do you determine who is really interested in you for YOU, and who is interested in you just for a f*ck? The answer is: don't give up the p*ssy. Simple.
and like most women, I don't like confrontations so I've politely rebuffed their advances while not letting on that I knew they were playing me.
If you have rebuffed them, they aren't "playing you". That's by definition. All the guys on here have seen REAL players in action. You'll have no clue you're being played when you are. You will only know after the fact.
Fooled you? You know what's going on? Really? Man, I could blast off about 20 questions right now that you would never be able to answer (no woman has to date), but you still say that we "haven't fooled you"?

It's not about "fooling" anyone. It's about giving a woman a chance to meet a great guy. That's what you don't get. You come on this board, and think all these guys are "players". THINK FOR A MINUTE!!!!! If these guys could get laid at the drop of a hat, what the f*ck would they be doing on this board? There are several on here that really are players and are just here to help the guys out, but the majority of the guys here just want to find something useful to get women to at least give them a CHANCE.

Guys recognize when they've screwed up with a woman. What really pisses of the guys on here is that most women NEVER EVEN GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO SCREW IT UP. You see? If you can't get into the audition, you never have a chance to get the part.
Chance, you and your brothers can run 'patterns' on women till the cows come home but you can't fake genuine interest in someone and that is the critical point that your male logic seems to miss.
And what your female brain fails to understand is this: WHY WOULD I WANT TO ATTRACT A WOMAN THAT I WASN'T INTERESTED IN? If I'm taking the time to run patterns on her, you can damn well bet that I am interested in her. The only remaing question is then this: Is my interest ONLY sexual, or am I interested on a deeper level?
You can't fake the various subtle and obvious signs of genuine interest--the way someone's eyes light up when their 'crush' walks into the room; the arch of the eyebrow; the animation of expression; the body language...
Hon, I can take you RIGHT NOW to a girl that has that EXACT look (I saw it Friday night) that would rather stay with her abusive boyfriend, then find someone else. That means nothing.
The problem is you're applying logic to a phenomenon that defies logic--attraction and romance.
Ah! But here is YOUR lack of logic. You "a priori" assume that attraction and romance defy logic! You ASSUME something to be true, when in fact you have nothing more than FEELINGS to base that assumption on. One of the biggest things you will hear women talk about is "chemistry" between a man and a woman. Give me enough time, and I can create that "chemistry" where none existed before. It used to be a slow, laborious process for me. With SS, it is MUCH quicker.
For example, have you ever had a friend who is madly in love with someone and you think, "What does my friend see in him/her? I don't get it." Exactly. Love, romance, and attraction is not based on logic. It is based on feelings, emotions, chemistry, physical attraction, and the heart.
No, there are other factors into play. If you begin mimicing what you see that "other person" doing, you are going to start attracting that person. It's not mysterious, and it's not some quasi-magical thing. IT IS A PROCESS. A process that you can manipulate.
Who says anything about "faking" it? Women, always with the "faking"!

What is fake about being attracted to a woman, and then setting about to create feelings of attraction from her to you? That's fake? No, my dear. What really pisses you off is that "romance" and "affairs of the heart" can be created at will, and aren't left to "chance" or "destiny".

After all, which one of the examples below warms your heart, and excites you more: 1) You meet a guy and there just seems to be "chemistry" or 2) You meet a guy, and he applies SS, which then produces the "Chemistry".

Here's a good question along the same lines for you to answer: Why is it that women want men with fresh breath, AND YET they hate to see him use anything to freshen his breath? Answer that one, dear!

To think that you can use an instruction manual on an actual person; apply the formula contained in that manual and get the desired results is so ludicrous, it's laughable.
Religions have been doing that for as long as mankind has been in existance. Marketers do it. Salespeople do it. Now, exactly why is it "ludicrous"? Why? Because you don't want to FEEL that can be done to you.
And believe me, these practitioners of speed seduction are laughing all the way to the bank at your expense.
No sh*t? Then I'll ask you the same question that I asked destini, and will continue to ask the people that debunk SS. HOW COME I AM NOW HAVING MUCH MORE SUCCESS WITH WOMEN, NOW THAT I AM USING SS? NOTHING ELSE HAS CHANGED ABOUT ME, EXCEPT THAT I NOW INCLUDE SS.
Now, before you mention women's proclivity to read romance novels please understand the difference between fantasy and reality. Romance novels are fiction, an escape. Women enjoy them in the same way that many men enjoy reading science fiction, as entertainment. To believe that you can fool women by patterning yourself as a romance novel 'hero' is not giving women credit for being able to distinguish genuine romantic interest from a man versus a guy who is just tryi8ng to get laid. Again, we are not fooled.
Using the "royal" we, are you? Here is the difference between science fiction, and other genres, and romance novels.
ROMANCE NOVELS ARE TO WOMEN AS PORNO MAGS ARE TO MEN. I read something the other day (possibly on this site). A guy said "Romance is nothing more than a guy expressing his sexual interest in a woman". And that statement is VERY true.
Why would I waste my time on doing romantic things for a woman that WASN'T already sleeping with me? After all, ANY AFC will tell you that romantic gestures from a man is usually the quickest way to NOT get laid.

Usually the guys that are romantic to a woman do not get laid. The guys that are VERY sexual with a woman has to mortgage his house to pay his condom bills. Chew on that one for a while.

No, my wife died June 17,2001.

All my life, I have never had a problem keeping a woman, but have always had a problem attracting them. Now, you ask people that know me what kind of man I am, and they will give you a list of my qualities that are most women's "dream guy". Indeed, when women get to know me, they really like me. OLDER WOMEN ESPECIALLY LIKE ME, because they have the maturity and wisdom to see through guys who "fake" certain qualities, and those who actually possess them. Remember, today's "woman" hasn't been trained to spot those qualities. The older generation of women do.
So, we are left with only two possibilities: They are turned off by my looks, or by my actions. Now, I'm by no means a pretty boy, but I am handsome, and have been told so a few times. Truly, one of the areas in which I need to adjust my self esteem is in my physical appearance. (But recognizing a problem and doing something about it are two different things). Anyway, we are left with actions, i.e., the way I approach women.
Obviously, that is where the flaw is. Now, I have asked out very few women since my wife died. (Oh, by the way, all of those women were ones that I was attracted to, not JUST trying to get in thier pants). Now, every one of those women made out with me on the first date. Prior to SS, they ALL stood me up for the second date. Now, that leads us to some interesting hypothesis. Am I terrible at making out? While certainly in the realm of possibility, I would say absolutely not. Based on the actions of women PRIOR to meeting my wife, my wife, and from the women I've met since then, we can rule out that possibility. I've made them hot and horny, I just haven't created that "spark". So I set out to find out what WOULD help me create that "spark" that women want. I figured, "Hell, SS only costs $270. I've spent way more and gotten alot less. I'll try it out." So that's how I decided to try it out.

[This message has been edited by Sir_Chancealot (edited 12-08-2002).]

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino for a women's mind. Do you like boring guys, or do you like the kind of man that can lead your mind into thoughts, feelings, and desires that you love to experience? The goal of SS is to bring out those thoughts, feelings, and desires and let her realize that she will miss out on those if she isn't with you. I defy you to listen to Ross Jeffries when he is running his patterns, and say that it doesn't make your p*ssy wet.
For one thing, he teaches men how to create that soft, warm, manly tonality that women LOVE to hear a man speak. Women are attracted to guys that make them FEEL. Speed Seduction teaches you how to create feelings in a woman. Have you ever been around a man that caused you to have all these thoughts and feelings running around in your mind, the kind of man that you would say you had a very strong "chemistry" with? What if it were possible to teach someone how to have that "chemistry"? That kind of guy would excite you the same way that a guy, who by chance only, gave off that same "chemistry".

You have the wrong perspective of SS. You think of it as some "crime", or "psychological rape" of some kind. It isn't. It is getting a woman to feel those emotions that she longs and desires to feel, those emotions that truly touch her inner being. What could possibly be wrong about making a woman feel good? Isn't that what "romance" and "chemistry" and "attraction" is all about? With a skillful speed seducer, all you are going to do is to feel good emotions, and feel like you have connected on some deep, primal level. You won't feel "cheated" or "played" or anything else. Ross VERY SPECIFICALLY says to not f*ck with women's heads with these things. He says to NOT play with women, if you aren't going to give them what you promise them. In other words, don't run sex patterns and get her all hot and bothered if you aren't prepared to have sex with her. Don't run "love" patterns if you aren't interested in getting into a relationship with her. See, what speed seduction about is bypassing all the bullsh*t, and creating attraction in a woman in the least amount of time. (Hey, we're men, we're into efficiency!)

I'm still very new at speed seduction. I'm not good at it by a long shot. But we might as well go ahead and test it out. Can you spot all the phrases that begin a pattern in the previous paragraph?
No, but then I don't really like fat chicks. Some guys do. Two of my best buds don't like big t*ts, but I do. See, what you fail to realize about men is this: men are attracted visually. Generally speaking, men would f*ck a reasonably hot woman NO MATTER WHAT HER PERSONALITY. Women, generally speaking, are not like that. Do you find that when you meet a really hot guy that you find sexually attractive that you have to get to know him a little bit before you do him, or do you just give in to that attraction, and go after what you want? By the way, that last sentence could be the beginning of a pattern, but the question remains valid. Do you have to know the guy, or can you give in to urges?
Most guys are angry and bitter toward women because they've been burned and rejected throughout their lives.
Read and reread your last sentence until you start to see what is going on. It will hit you as only an epiphany can. "Most guys" (meaning a majority of them) "they've been burned and rejected". Burned and rejected by whom? Women of course. "Burned" is another way of saying "played". Here's a little secret that they should REQUIRE of every woman that graduates school. MEN VERY SELDOM GET PISSED ABOUT THE REJECTION IF IT IS DONE DIRECTLY AND POLITELY. I do not know of a man who would say "she's a b*tch" if they asked a woman's phone number and she replied "No thank you, I'm not interested". What he WILL get pissed about is if she gives him a number (thus creating the impression that she IS interested in him) and then the number is fake, or worse, when he calls, she has "excuses" why she cannot go out with him.
You apparently had a happy relationship with your wife which only recently ended due to her death. So where does your anger toward women come from?
Anger? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA! It is SOOOOOO funny when women say that you have "anger towards women". What that usually means is "I can't figure you out. You aren't being a good little puppy dog like all these other guys. You must not like women.".
I do not have "anger" at women. I have frustration for women who play games and waste my time. Here is something that you don't understand. WOMEN ARE NOT GOING TO HURT MY EGO BY REJECTING ME. Do you realize how incredibly f*cking pompous a woman has to be to think that? "Oh, I'm SOOOO incredibly attractive that this guy will go into a suicidal depression if I reject him. I'd better string him along a bit, and then hopefully, he'll get the hint. That way it will be a little bit better for him" F*cking please!

What cannot be communicated in these message boards is that my biting wit and sarcasm comes across as VERY humorous in person. Here, it comes across (enevitably to women) as "anger". What happens mostly when I am extremely sarcastic in my advice to guys is that they laugh about it, and go "Yeah, I see your point now".
So why even offer the advice then? Wouldn't logic tell you that had you NOT offered advice, he STILL would have gotten LJBFed?

You see, the thing about logic is you cannot stop half-way, as most women do. You have to carry it out to it's full conclusion.

See, let's use jerks as an example for your question. Would you advise a guy to behave like a jerk or like an AFC to get laid? No, I am NOT going to allow you the luxury of a third choice.

GIVEN THE CHOICE, WOULD ***YOU*** RATHER BE WITH A JERK OR AN AFC. Now state why.
Please, if you are going to go with the "I'll just say AFC because I don't think women are attracted to jerks route", I'll offer you the same challenge as I have offered so many others. Fly out to Indianapolis, and I'll gladly be an AFC for a weekend, and let's see if you are REALLY attracted to them.
So, you assume that I've been dumped in every single relationship that I have had? Is it conceivable (bear with me, I know this is a long shot here), that, perhaps, as ridiculous as it sounds, THAT I HAVE DUMPED THE WOMEN? Here's the truth honey, and I've never considered this before today. I've been rejected by lots of women, stood up by them, but I've never been dumped by one that I was in a relationship with. Strange as that may seem. I'd never thought about that before.
Lastly, to the guys: You will be dealing with women all of your lifes. Is it really helping you to hide out on an all-male message board and only get information about women from other men, most of whom (not all) are just as clueless as you but pretend otherwise?[/B]
Well, this is one supposition that we can try out. There are many things here that need to be addressed, but let's just take a few of them.

When asking women you will get the standard replies of "just be yourself" (or variations thereof), "you just haven't meet the right person yet. Wait and you will", and the ever popular "there is something wrong with YOU, it's not her".

See, you ENTIRE POST makes that last supposition. You think that there must be something wrong with ME, and not with the women that I am meeting. I attract very strange women (indeed, very strange things happen to me all the time, and other people even notice it).

Most guys fall into relationships by default. We teach them how to attract women so that they can CHOOSE who they get into a relationship with them. And this just pisses women off to no end, because they give up their power. When a man has CHOICE, it is no longer up to the woman IF he is going to have a relationship. It becomes a matter of "with whom?".

EVERY SINGLE WOMAN THAT I HAVE EVER TALKED WITH HAS NEVER SAID "GO FIND A MAN THAT IS SUCCESSFUL WITH WOMEN, AND ASK HOW HE DOES IT". Wouldn't that be the logical thing to do? Do you ask a homeless guy or Bill Gates about successful business practices? If you want to be successful at hunting, do you ask a PETA spokesperson, or Ted Nugent?

Women do not even know what THEY need in a man. They can tell you what they WANT, but that is all. But what they WANT is not what they actually RESPOND to.

I've only seen one or two guys on here say "I've tried all the rules and it does not work". Even then, on further questioning, it turns out that those guys weren't really applying the rules and going out and trying to meet women.

That's what you women on here do not seem to get, even though we repeat it over and over and over.

THESE RULES HAVE BEEN TRIED AND FOUND TO WORK.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing. I really must translate this message from ******** into english.

... Is it really helping you to hide out on an all-male message board

How come you aren't coming to us women to ask advice? We feel ignored, and by God, whatever else you make us feel, you are not going to get away with making us feel ignored.
and only get information about women from other men,
Even though I castigate you for that, I will NOT give up my subscription to Cosmo, Mrs., and all those other women magazines that have advice FROM women TO women ABOUT men. You see, we women HATE double standards applied to us, but we have no problem applying them to YOU! Which, when you think about it, is a double standard in and of itself!
most of whom (not all) are just as clueless as you but pretend otherwise? ...
But I'm not going to directly point out those that I think are clueless. You see, I'm just going to make vague accusations and inuendos and work on doubts and insecurities on the more easily influenced members of the boards (i.e., the newbies). Because, what if ALL MEN START BEHAVING IN THIS WAY?!?
Why, we might have to start taking responsibility for our actions! We won't be able to blame men anymore for the crap that goes wrong in our lives! Why, we might actually have to stop playing stupid games in a power struggle! We might even realize how RIDICULOUS AND STUPID that power struggle is, because if we WIN the power struggle with a man, we'll INSTANTLY lose all respect for him! But we can't let him have that power instantly (unless he is a jerk), that would make it seem like we are "easy". Oh, what is a girl to do? I know! We won't refute Sir_Chancealot's arguments with logic, we'll denigrate his character and his motives. We'll do it subtley so that if anyone says we are attacking him, we can deny it. Men never see subtlely, well, except for Sir_Chancealot, and we're going to run him down anyway, so hopefully the other guys will be tricked and play along like all those other AFCs I've met.

Hmmmm..... I wonder what Sir_Chancealot is like in person? I bet ***I*** could tame him, when all the OTHER women have failed. He'll be charmed by me. Oh, but what if he doesn't like me? I bet he's just an ugly old quasimodo that hates women anyway! The Bastard! F*ck him! Who does he think he is to reject me, if I were come on to him? Damn it! I can't believe that I actually met a REAL man, even if it was just online. Now my panties are soooo wet!

[This message has been edited by Sir_Chancealot (edited 12-08-2002).]

Syphex

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man had fooled you into thinking he was interested how would you know exactly? I mean, if you'd have been fooled that would mean you thought he actually was, so of course you're never going to think you've been fooled until perhaps afterwards if he's particuarly callous... So in theory all the guys you think actually were interested in you might just have been better at it then those you believed were just faking it.

Just a thought.

booty-naughtyness-spur

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man, you are something else! granted, i'm a little sad to see one of my gender get ripped to shreds, but everything that you said made sense. i'm curious as to if she will reply, or if she'll just stop coming to the board, feeling hurt and angry, and not really sure why.

yep. you laid it all out there for her... i'm impressed, shocked, and a little intimidated. but i have so much to learn from you, so i appreciate it as well.

------------------
~the female on patrol~

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got really bored half way through your longest post Chance. While seducing someone may not be my speed, it hasn't stopped me from doing it subconsiously.

Naughty, your supposed to stick up for your brethren.

Libra Gal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat:
It's time to make people look bad again
I don't think you made me look bad but if you think so, good for you.

"This site is free..."

On the "Unusual Techniques in Seduction Forum," the Jeffrey Ross material is plugged which is not free. That's what I was referring to.

Clueless? Who is "hiding" here? We found this site because we had massive problems, and thanks to advice started by smart people educated in the field of dating and such, we have grown out of it. Everyone eventually becomes educated, and thanks to the tips get experience, and they are documented in the DJ Bible. This site's information has been tested and retested by many people here. This site will work for anyone. And it's not about "getting the chicks", it's about self-improvement.

I don't think everyone here is clueless. I thought Pook's "Be A Man" was very accurate. Some others, too but I can't recall them off-hand.

Lastly, thanks for sharing. I hope I cleared some things up.

Cya

Libra Gal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dominus:
Well said WUWD (cept for the scifi part, I'm watching Taken as I type). I wish to clear up one thing, about Rosanne. Women tend to be more attracted to the intangible qualities (personality, wit, intellegence, etc.), while men tend to be more attracted to a person's appearance. I can verify this, as I'm good looking (according to hotornot, a 9) by most people's opinion, yet I was a complete failure with women until recently. As to verifing that men are more attracted to looks, you'll have to take my word on it.

Oh, and anyone here who knows what they're doing gets their info from the articles, by people who know what they're doing. We know it works because we've tried it, and it works.

Don't kid yourself that women aren't that concerned with physical appearance. We don't use a rating system 1-10 like men do because what women find attractive in men varies from woman to woman however a woman wants an attractive (to her) man and she'll decide if he meets that criteria in the first few seconds just like men do. THEN, other factors come into play such as his intelligence, personality, wit, etc. which will then make or break the connection for her. Men generally will let these characteristics slide if they find the woman attractive enough.

Libra Gal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Chancealot,

Thanks for responding but that's alot to digest. I'll get back to you. Give me some time.

Booty,

Ripped to shreds? nonsense

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Chancealot,

Thanks for responding but that's alot to digest. I'll get back to you. Give me some time.

Booty,

Ripped to shreds? nonsense
Don't deny it sweetie

I didn't really make you look bad, but of course you chose no to respond to my questions, so therefore I guess I did?? Ah who knows.

HurricaneBilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Booty, I don't believe the female gender was ripped to shreads either.

While I have thought Sir chance has been harsh in threads I have read, I do see that he has valid points on a lot of what he says. The problem is, that in his "harshness", it comes off as argumentitve, and so some women get offended without seeing the point of what he is trying to communicate.

If one reads through it, and disregards the argumentive connotiations (the all caps, the "honeys," etc), it is not too far off base.

booty-naughtyness-spur

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hurricane- my post was meant as sarcasm. i know she wasn't ripped to shreds. and i also know that chance has some valid points, thats why i thanked him for his post.

libra- you're a strong girl and i know you can take care of yourself.

pjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always love the guys on this site that claimn they are all this and that, if you truely were, you would not have the TIME to POST a freaking NOVEL about how great of a GUY YOU are and how many woman you brag you can get on some meaningless Message Board.. Geez..

Marquez

Don Juan
Reaction score
pjam, never heard of the battles in cyberspace, which are getting more in more important in modern warfare? we have to boldly defend on every front. so stand behind our just warrior, Sir_Chancealot!

Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded:
You know the funny thing… a lot of men are not willing to admit that women are taking over the world. If you are one of these men, I have bad news for you… women are taking over the world. If you do not believe just take a look around the world.[...]
(From The Matrix: Reloaded - Reloaded: The Series... Uncovering Victoria's Secret)

Libra Gal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Chancealot,

I guess I touched a nerve! I couldn't get back to this until now--real life got in the way
In the interest of brevity I'll limit my responses to the more salient points in your posts.

I know your response to this so I'll save you the trouble: "That's ******** for: I'll just answer what I feel like answering." No, not the case. I just don't have time to write a book. Let's begin.

So, the question becomes...how do you determine who is really interested in you for YOU, and who is interested in you just for a f*ck? The answer is: don't give up the p*ssy. Simple.
OBVIOUSLY. I've known this since I was sixteen.

All the guys on here have seen REAL players in action. You'll have no clue you're being played when you are. You will only know after the fact.
Dream on.

You come on this board, and think all these guys are players.
Players, no. I think many are 'wannabe' players.

Guys recognize when they've screwed up with a woman. What really pisses off the guys on here is that most women NEVER EVEN GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO SCREW IT UP. You see? If you can't get into the audition, you never have a chance to get the part.
By "most women" you mean the nines and tens. Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that some guys should be more realistic about what they can actually attract, then they might get more "chances" for an audition?

And what your female brain fails to understand is this: WHY WOULD I WANT TO ATTRACT A WOMAN THAT I WASN'T INTERESTED IN? If I'm taking the time to run patterns on her, you can damn well bet that I am interested in her. The only remaining question is then this: Is my interest ONLY sexual, or am I interested on a deeper level.
In your posts on the seduction forum you mention having several targets in mind for SS: one you only want to practice the techniques on; the second you'd like just for sex; the third you might be interested in but would never consider for a LTR due to her low self-esteem. I think this contradicts your statement.

Hon, I can take you RIGHT NOW to a girl that has that EXACT look (I saw it Friday night) that would rather stay with her abusive boyfriend, then find someone else. That means nothing.
You mean the "doggy-dinner bowl" look
? If she would rather stay with her boyfriend than she had no real genuine interest in you. Like I said before, she is getting something from her boyfriend that is 'lost' on the rest of us. And he's abusive, no less. Not logical but love/romance seldom is.

One of the biggest things you will hear women talk about is "chemistry" between a man and a woman. Give me enough time, and I can create that "chemistry" where none existed before. It used to be a slow, laborious process for me. With SS, it is MUCH quicker.
With the right person, it is not a slow, laborious process. You 'think' SS helps you create chemistry with someone. That's a false assumption.

No, there are other factors into play. If you begin mimicing what you see that 'other person' doing, you are going to start attracting that person. It's not mysterious, and it's not some quasi-magical thing. IT IS A PROCESS. A process that you can manipulate.
Men, always with the manipulating!

Here's a good question along the same lines for you to answer:Why is it that women want men with fresh breath, AND YET they hate to see him use anything to freshen his breath? Answer that one, dear!
Huh???Why would that bother me?

No sh*t?Then I'll ask you the same question that I asked destini, and will continue to ask the people that debunk SS. HOW COME I AM NOW HAVING MUCH MORE SUCCESS WITH WOMEN, NOW THAT I AM USING SS? NOTHING ELSE HAS CHANGED ABOUT ME, EXCEPT THAT I NOW INCLUDE SS.
Anyone can come on here and say anything. I think you want to believe so badly in this magical elixir called SS that you suspend rational thought and attribute any sign of interest you're now getting as due to SS techniques. And no, I won't fly to Indiana so you can prove me wrong.

You have the wrong perspective of SS. You think of it as some "crime", or "psychological rape" of some kind. It isn't. It is getting a woman to feel those emotions that she longs and desires to feel, those emotions that truly touch her inner being. What could possibly be wrong about making a woman feel good? Isn't that what "romance" and "chemistry" and "attraction " is all about? With a skillful speed seducer, all you are going to do is to feel good emotions, and feel like you have connected on some deep, primal level. You won't feel "cheated" or "played" or anything else. Ross VERY SPECIFICALLY says not to f*ck with women's heads with these things. He says to NOT play with women, if you aren't going to give them what you promise them. In other words, don't run sex patterns and get her all hot and bothered if you aren't prepared to have sex with her. Don't run "love" patterns if you aren't interested in getting into a relationship with her. See, what speed seduction about is bypassing all the bullsh*t, and creating attraction in a woman in the least amount of time. (Hey, we're men, we're into efficiency!)
I should know better than to try to reason with zealots but here goes: Since I haven't the desire to read Ross Jeffries material I can't debate it point by point. I can only tell you from what I've read about it on this board that it doesn't sit well with me.

You say you want a more efficient way to speed up the process of creating attraction in a woman (a roundabout way of saying-shortcut) but what you don't seem to grasp is that you CAN'T speed up the natural process of getting to know someone, nor should you want to especially when that process is artificially induced. Interactions between people unfold at their own pace, always have, always will.

You say: "What could be wrong about making a woman feel good?" I say: Why are you trying to MAKE her feel anything? Why not let her feel how she feels?

Now, because a few women gave you the doggy-dinner bowl look, as you call it, doesn't mean they succumbed to your patterning. More likely, they were just too polite to tell you: "I see right through you."

I also see that you're refusing to admit that SS is a game ("kino for the mind", please!:rolleyes
so take a look:

Posted by blaze23:"I agree that SS is something that each person has to decide for themselves if it is something they want to try. In my opinion, it is no different than the GAMES (emphasis-mine) that women play on men."

So, while YOU won't admit it's game, other speed seductionists will.

Do I really need to say this: MEN WHO ARE SUCCESSFUL WITH WOMEN DON'T NEED TRICKS AND MIND GAMES.

I will say one thing about SS though. YOU seem to have been seduced by it, big time. Any chance you're getting a kickback from Ross Jeffries? (Before you get your boxers in a twist, that last comment was a joke--although certainly in the realm of possibilities.
)