Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question about starting bootcamp

deepraj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

I have just finished with my girlfriend of 4 months because I felt I was being walked over. But I was very cagy about my thoughts and how I felt so she did not know/ could not pick up on it. She had said she would change and now I am thinking I did not give her a chance?

I am totally a AFC and now realising it I want to start Don Juans boot camp. Would it be a problem or hinderance to get back with her and give her a chance and myself a chance to be more open and less submissive? I was hoping to start the bootcamp to increase my confidence and be more at ease around women.

What do you guys think? Get back with her and try to be more confident and lead the relationship more or leave it and try the bootcamp. I am feeling pretty bad now and having major second thoughts!

Thanks

Deepraj

Deep Dark Steel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say go with your gut. In situations like this my gut 99 times out of 100 tells me to move on because once you've allowed yourself to be submissive you can't just go and become some hardass who can turn them down at the drop. It becomes uncomfortable and akward because there will be a wonder of why you changed and people generally take it too far so you may become more than just dominant you may become overbearing. Don't put yourself through the nigh inevitable heartache move on and live your life my friend.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do both?

deepraj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick replys! I am seriously considering getting back together and doing to boot camp as well? But I really worried that the comfort of sex on tap will detract me from the boot camp and stall my self-imporvement.
On the other hand she could help me increase my confidence but obviously not my sarging! I feel I could benefit from gaining confidence in the safe environment of BF and GF.
Does that make sense?

Thanks

Deepraj

deepraj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she dumped me in the end! She said she did not trust me since I dumped her then changed my mind. What was funny though was that she said she did not like the fact that I went to uni and am actively finding a job! She also said I get a lot of support from my family (money and stuff) and she is from a broken home with little cash.
So she is now seeing a loser from work (she has been working at argos as a porter for two years, he started around xmas) who lives in a flat with his aunty. I am not gonna feel bad about making a life for myself so this made the break up a lot easier.
When she told me I tried to take it really well I joked with her and made sure we stayed friends. I was really proud of the way I took it I accepted it and then moved on made her laugh and just chatted for a bit. Of course I was cut up but I did not let her see it.
Now I am gonna get on with my life cut the AFC out of me and get over oneitis! Easier said than done I suppose, I will be starting a boot camp diary when I get my **** together and fully get over her. This hopefully will be the kick in the ass I need, will be poring over the DJ Bible (that stuff is money!) and generally sorting out this aspect of my life.

Wow that was a long post but I had to get it out, and I have heard it is good to let these things out.

Peace

Deepraj

-rAFC (finally admitting to it and doing something about it!)