Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

question about mixed signals from a female friend

djntraining25

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had a friend of mine for a couple of years. I initially was attracted(I still am), but she did not seem interested, i.e. did not allow me to put my arm around her, kino, flirting, etc. I basically got thrown into LBJF zone. Two years have passed and in the past six months she has called me several times in the morning waking me up to see if i want to do anything that day. One day she was putting ringer tunes on her phone and she was laying on the couch, looked at me directly in the eyes and said " You know what song I want to find, I want PU**Y control". She really emphasized "P***y" when she said it. She has stated that she would have a friends with benifit with someone if she was comfortable with it. The other day she told me she had a dildo and asked if I wanted to see it. Later on I tried to put my arm around her again and after that she once again walked away from me. My question are: is she trying to escalate this sexually, is she toying with me, or is she being friendly. I have always had a hard time trying to figure her out. Any ideas or suggestions would be great.

stockholder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by djntraining25
, or is she being friendly. I have always had a hard time trying to figure her out. Any ideas or suggestions would be great.
You are being friendly. Kiss and test her. Don't put your arm around her. Try it a little rougher. Hold her arm with you hand during it.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she sounds like an attention *****. Try ignoring her (and by that I mean you should be pleasant, but don't spend time talking and asking her stuff). Then after a few weeks just go for it, and if she pushes you away again, you know your answer. My gut feeling from your post is that she is not interested, but doesn't mind toying with you.

djntraining25

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also meant to say that she always wants to do things in spurts. It could last a couple months of her calling me every day and then we wont talk for a few weeks. She has someone that lives three hours away from here that she is seeing, but she states that its really not serious. I was pretty sure that she is toying with me Unbridled_1, but I just wanted to get some advise from you guys. Any more advise would be great.
Thanks

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
((WaterTiger smacks the girl on the nose with a rolled up newspaper. "BAD GIRL! NO TEASING!"))

She's definitly sending mixed signals. She's testing you to see how much you'll let her get away with! You need to put your foot down & draw a clear line. Cut through the BS and just tell her:

"Look, I don't want to see your dildo, I have a permanently attached dildo in my pants and if you want to see how I handle pu$$y control, then lets go to the bedroom and I'll show you how it works."

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! That is hilarious! Best advice yet. :D