Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Qualifying" Myself

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite true, @catsmeow

In my opinion, this biggest problem today is the game of relationship ‘mental chess.’

If both parties overdo it with pretension, then neither win. They think that they ‘won’ because they avoided getting burned.

Naturally, we want to feel personally valued and respected. It all comes down to an old clich’e; we need to be complete rather then relying on the opposite sex to complete us.

This is good

From a baseline perspective of game OP is viewing the the term "qualfying" in a wrong context

The general principle is for a female to truly respect and submiss to a male she has to believe that he is very close to the best she can obtain

Now there are a lot of factors that can contribute to this in her mind but an old PUA technique was to "neg" her

I.E make a comment about something she may be insecure about in the hope it would trick her into "qualifying" herself therefore subconsciously perceiving the pick up artist to be a good male to obtain

(Afterall if he wasn't why would he be looking down on her)

Today things are a little different , women have never been so confident and egotistical

So unless the female is already highly attracted to you a "neg" is going to blow up in your face

I hope that makes sense

Reaction score
Of course, as I said earlier, BOTH men and women should be putting forth effort (working) to earn each other's approval, attention and respect.

There are better and more effective ways of doing that however (imho) than a woman bragging how beautiful and awesome she is, sending him a bunch of unsolicited sexual pics or telling him about every tom, d*ck and harry chasing her.

I know many women do this, and men enjoy the attention, I was just wondering if it served to increase his interest level and her value/worth in his eyes.
Fair enough.
I opened with I don't recommend it.
I've heard some crazy boasting, and honestly, it did put me off.
Not entirely, but I kept it in mind.

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The general principle is for a female to truly respect and submiss to a male she has to believe that he is very close to the best she can obtain
I agree with the first part (respecting and submitting to him) but the bolded part, if by "best" you mean the best for me based on my attraction level and the level of chemistry/energy I feel with him, then yes I agree with that too..

The best I can obtain? I don't believe those two things are mutually exclusive. Meaning the best I can obtain is not necessarily the man I am most attracted to.

So unless the female is already highly attracted to you a "neg" is going to blow up in your face
The only way a neg works for me, is when I KNOW he's teasing. But if that were true, then it's not really a true neg is it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first time was when I was around 10 (maybe 8 or 9 can't remember exactly) and I stole a Ring Ding from the market lol. I felt so guilty I went home and told my dad and he went with me back to the store to return it and apologize to the store clerk. 100% true story.

Second time was at a department store, I put a blouse I liked in my bag without paying and on the way out, I was snagged by security and brought to the back for questioning. I was crying so hard, I didn't get arrested, they never even contacted my parents BUT the security manager asked me for my number and wanted to take me out!

I declined.

I never shoplifted after that, I learned my lesson.
That's a perfect story! It makes you sound interesting and not like the other girls, while maintaining innocence and femininity; you're either a good girl even while committing crimes OR you found a clever way to get out of jail lmao.

I like to tell the story of how I once liked the bowl I got my food in at an Olive Garden so much that I kept it, while serving them food in my only white porcelain bowl :lol:

kavi

Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman 'qualifies' herself somewhat differently to a guy. Say you are talking to her and you as a guy say something like "I dont like it when women do X" or "I like women who do Y" or "I like Z" etc etc then she will say "I NEVER do X", "I love Y", "Z is cool" etc.

When men attempt to "qualify" it is usually a form of bragging but with women it is more showing where she is consistent with a guys specific likes/dislikes without actually bragging.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some good answers already on here.
I think if you take a look through instagram there is an abundance of really hot chicks qualifying themselves every day of the week. You only have to look at the pics, showing off tattoos, sitting on cars or bikes, coming out of the sea in a bikini, breast popping etc etc then read some of the comments in their posts. It really is mesmerising how they live such a fabulous life. They are all qualifying themselves, but what for? Here’s the answer: “Validation” once guys start to validate a chick she is elevated beyond belief. Especially if she doesn’t know them. It’s a drug to them & they will want more & more. Beta guys are like a moth to a flame on insta it’s hilarious.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some good answers already on here.
I think if you take a look through instagram there is an abundance of really hot chicks qualifying themselves every day of the week. You only have to look at the pics, showing off tattoos, sitting on cars or bikes, coming out of the sea in a bikini, breast popping etc etc then read some of the comments in their posts. It really is mesmerising how they live such a fabulous life. They are all qualifying themselves, but what for? Here’s the answer: “Validation” once guys start to validate a chick she is elevated beyond belief. Especially if she doesn’t know them. It’s a drug to them & they will want more & more. Beta guys are like a moth to a flame on insta it’s hilarious.
"a drug to them" --- they are stuck in an addictive narcissistic cycle of growing their "fan" base.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I hear this term a lot on here and other forums - a woman 'qualifying' herself and how you guys look for that to determine her interest level.
I see this topic as being more about guys and "game" than about how women should behave. IMO, it's addressing that too many men are trying too hard to see themselves to the woman, which is the wrong mindset. Instead, they should have an attitude that they already have value, and are trying to see what the girl has to offer him, what makes her good enough for him? So, it's like a PUA tactic to "flip the script" on the girl by saying something like "You're pretty, but a lot of girls are pretty. What do you have to offer, other than your looks?" This puts the woman in the position of qualifying herself.

This is more about putting the girl in a position that she isn't used to being in, since most guys are usually supplicant to her. Or so the theory goes.