Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Putting DJ Principles to the Test Ain't Always Easy

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I'm the same way lol. I glossed over it. But I wrestled with the idea, then went ahead with it. The reason was I didn't want the relationship to end, I felt like it was going great. The marriage thing was just paperwork, at the time. But I bit off more than I could chew. Anyway, I wanted to be single again rather than cheat, or worse, turn into a miserable bytch and give her an excuse to cheat.
I definitely don't get an effeminate, vapid or bytchy vibe from you man; like how you selfdescribed in some of these old posts.
More of a thoughtful and wise vibe. You stayed masculine.
I still couldn't find the post where you went to city hall. Fasting has betrayed me since I experimented with wheated foods in my open window. I just ate (no wheat though)and am thinking clearer and still couldn't find the 'I married her' post #

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely don't get an effeminate, vapid or bytchy vibe from you man; like how you selfdescribed in some of these old posts.
More of a thoughtful and wise vibe. You stayed masculine.
I still couldn't find the post where you went to city hall. Fasting has betrayed me since I experimented with wheated foods in my open window. I just ate (no wheat though)and am thinking clearer and still couldn't find the 'I married her' post #
Oh, maybe all the details aren't in there. I didn't comb through it very finely. I just noticed that in the thread first I had the dilemma, then the decision. It's in post #27. I sound pretty sure, but I don't think I was 100% sure.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, maybe all the details aren't in there. I didn't comb through it very finely. I just noticed that in the thread first I had the dilemma, then the decision. It's in post #27. I sound pretty sure, but I don't think I was 100% sure.
At least you had fun!

I had fun being engaged in 2013.

It was quite the feeling to be able to have the feeling of belonging.

Probably different feeling from an engaged or married guy's p.o.v.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had never read this thread before, I had no idea you struggled with this marriage decision. Its funny I was re-reading my old posts on my struggle and its amazing how hindsight is 20/20 right?

Its cool you're still on good terms with her, thats something I've never been able to have with any of my exes.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long did you stay married in the end? Did you simply yearn to pursue women freely again and so decided to end it?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you tried and came out ok in the end which is better than most people. It definitely gives you a different perspective and life experiences you can take and learn from too. And thank God you didn't have any kids with her.