Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Punching above

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 separate people commented on my relationship snd said I was “punching above@

my wife is 12 years younger snd slim and pretty. I am overweight (not obese), not facially attractive but I am tall. However, I’m a high earner and I am good socially.

I don’t feel like I’m punching above. Sure, my wife is FAR more attractive but I am a prize in terms of SMV. I’m earning £150k a year which is $200k. That surely makes me pretty high value.

my wife always wants sex (we been married 3 years snd she has never turned me down) and she is always slopping wet.

I’m a bit confused as so many people telling me she’s out of my league but clearly she is happy.

I’m very confused as to female sexuality as she obviously isn’t just with me for the money (she wants more sex than I do snd is most def not screwing around as we spend all our time together)

is it the case we just don’t understand women? If I was her I would get some hot stud but she could have clearly got one.

my analysis is that women’s sex drive is driven on social and provider status snd it’s only the minority of women driven by male looks and physique

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my wife is 12 years younger snd slim and pretty. I am overweight (not obese), not facially attractive but I am tall. However, I’m a high earner and I am good socially.

I don’t feel like I’m punching above. Sure, my wife is FAR more attractive but I am a prize in terms of SMV. I’m earning £150k a year which is $200k. That surely makes me pretty high value.

my wife always wants sex (we been married 3 years snd she has never turned me down) and she is always slopping wet.

I’m a bit confused as so many people telling me she’s out of my league but clearly she is happy.

I’m very confused as to female sexuality as she obviously isn’t just with me for the money (she wants more sex than I do snd is most def not screwing around as we spend all our time together)

is it the case we just don’t understand women? If I was her I would get some hot stud but she could have clearly got one.

my analysis is that women’s sex drive is driven on social and provider status snd it’s only the minority of women driven by male looks and physique
Social strength is were its at. If your Social pull allows you physically attractive people then you aren't "punching above ", you get what the market allows you.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you white and she is an Asian chick who is of an age (and cultural background) where provider status matters more to her than just looks?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you white and she is an Asian chick who is of an age (and cultural background) where provider status matters more to her than just looks?
Yes I’m white she’s Asian. I’m 39 she is 28.

I fully understand that white chicks are more focussed on looks but I would assume she would avoid sex.
She is most definitely more into our sex life than me.

look, I get why a woman like that would be interested in me (£), so I expected sex to be something she does for me, not for her.

she is most def into the sex

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go unto a male strip club and witness male physique and looks does not excite females. Those guys are getting grabbed on and kissed on.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our feminised society values woman more than men. Ignore all those SJWs, fembots and lawyercvnts dribbling sh1t and bile

You ve picked well got a good woman. Of course she loves sex she s got a lovely feminine nature. She doesn't think that your below her level. So ignore the haters. Happiness is the best revenge

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a tough battle when your working long hours in a stressful job. I d say lose the pudding for your health. In your 40s is when it REALLY starts to matter sell it to wifey as I want to make sure I LL be around to look after you both and enjoy our family life. Obviously don't say your doing it for her. Even Asian girls can become entitled if miss managed. Your a super smart guy saying for any newbs that wander pass this thread

Last edited:

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see no problem here.

Were the 4 separate people men or women?

Women typically judge the value of a man by the woman he is with.

I would be surprised if all 4 people were women. Unless the women are driven by jealousy, ie thought you were lower value and are kicking themselves realizing you were much higher value than they originally thought.

If all 4 people are men, then it just means they are a little clueless about how relationships work and yes they are a little jealous.

Either way, great work your part. You know what you are doing!

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man,

How are a few online comments, by people who haven't known or seen either you or you partner, make you confused?

Disregard everything that isn't helpful.

Criticism is great if there's any benefit out of it.

Just do your thing.

Have a great and fulfilling year ahead.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ethinc women are often raised differently with old fashioned morals

Asian women especially believe the white man is the ultimate status symbol

(not entirely sure why but there you go)

I watched a youtube the other day where a Japanese guy was interviewing Japanese women asking them what kind of guys they liked

The amount of women that were simping over "white guys" was quite literally astounding

I suspect your answer lies in the above

It's quite similar to how some white women are obsessed with black guys

it seems theres nothing like mixing the gene pool to get them sexual drives going

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the misandrist society we live in. Every single time a guy gets with a woman on social media,

Society/comments will never tell her:

"she is knocking"

"Now you look after him hes a good one"

You may have read my post the other day about songs? Women do not write any songs about catering to men. there is constant songs about simping.

Lastly take a look at meme's shared on social media, They always have the guy as the atagonist, or telling the guy to look after his missus.

I never see meme's telling women to look after their man. or women the atagonist

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So do I. I just have to have all my other traits dialed up to 11 to make up for what an ugly tall guy gets automatically. But we are analyzing OP's question, this thread is not about you.
This is a fallacy, Im 6'2 and i have to hunt exactly the same, its not like women simp for me, It probably gets me a few more smiles walking about.

If i put my phone down like anyother guy and relied on incoming DM's there would be tumbleweed

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The only thing that I can say with certainty is that it's unwise to reach broad conclusions based on a sample of one. Who knows what your wife's deal is. It's like saying "I know a guy who likes fat women therefore all men are chubby chasers".

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You do something in your actions that makes her FEEL attracted. Consistently.

Could be her Love languages that you speak well...

Regardless of what your X-Factor is tyhat drives her attraction I will stand by the assertion that it is how she FEELS because of you that she is with you.

Serenity

Reaction score
Then the issue isn't that you're punching above, it's that all 4 of these people regard themselves as below.

I don’t feel like I’m punching above.
That's because you do not regard yourself as below, you regard yourself as at least equal.

How people judge others is HEAVILY dependent on how they judge themselves in relation to others. If someone thinks they're not worthy then simply by believing so, they aren't.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

12 years younger? No biggie....IMHO, anything over 15 years age difference is when people take notice.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why does that bother you? High-value men don't have the time nor the energy to prove themselves unless its within a tribe in a survival scenario.

Don't listen to unfounded negative comments that come from a place of jealousy. You have a good life set up it seems. Enjoy it and don't let your wife get too comfortable.

Cheers.

Modern Man Advice