Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proverbs 31 woman

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very hard to look good as a man who's truly a christian. Obama is loved by the world just like a Joel Osteen is loved by the world.

Start acting like John the Baptist and see what happens. Some people will tolerate your outbursts but would rather you not talk about God at all.

Talk about being happy and making money and everyone will love you.
Jesus said that if you are a true follower of his, you WILL be persecuted. The world will hate you, as it hates him.

I always say that everyone wants to go to heaven as long as God’s not there.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and you are 63 years old too? Well, guess there is plenty of time to find a Provebs 31 women, assuming the Rapture or a major event doesn't happen before November, 2020, in which case, this discussion is an interesting diversion. Are Proverbs 31 women cool with divorcees, or they only deal with widows and never married men?
If a man is divorced because of his wife’s adultery, he has a clean slate. Or if she deserted (divorced) him and there is absolutely no chance of reconciliation. I can’t help but think that if a woman turned out to be psycho and he just had to get away, there may be some leniency there, but as always it’s between him and God.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus said that if you are a true follower of his, you WILL be persecuted. The world will hate you, as it hates him.

I always say that everyone wants to go to heaven as long as God’s not there.
People will actively avoid you, try and annoy you, have you fired from jobs to avoid you, perhaps physically assault you. If your a big boy who looks a bit aggressive then perhaps they will avoid that route.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man is divorced because of his wife’s adultery, he has a clean slate. Or if she deserted (divorced) him and there is absolutely no chance of reconciliation. I can’t help but think that if a woman turned out to be psycho and he just had to get away, there may be some leniency there, but as always it’s between him and God.
That sounds fair.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People will actively avoid you, try and annoy you, have you fired from jobs to avoid you, perhaps physically assault you. If your a big boy who looks a bit aggressive then perhaps they will avoid that route.
Or write nasty posts on here, like you need to see a shrink because you are too fanatical about Jesus or the Biblical mindset, or like @Good Gao , telling me to leave the board, lol! But again, anything on here is childsplay compared to real life.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The proverbs 31 woman is the one who enters your life when you're ready, and your situation is right.

But, things are soooo wrong, right now....financially, socially, etc.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The proverbs 31 woman is the one who enters your life when you're ready, and your situation is right.

But, things are soooo wrong, right now....financially, socially, etc.
I know what you mean.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Of course, but it's up to the people to follow through with it on the other 6 days. I don't feel just exposure to a 1 hour or brief gathering per week, then the rest of the day, and rest of the week, all the worldly values seeping in through co-workers, friends, family, social media, etc...
Even inside a church you can see women texting away or going on a social media app, etc.... Even if there is a message like that, (i.e proverbs 31), it may be only made once in a blue moon and on Mother's Day, or if there is a pre-marriage class or something like that.

My experience to date with church is not that type of carry-over community like you are suggesting. In fact, I don't know any church that is even like that. You have an ideal of what a church is supposed to be, and maybe it was like that in the Early church, but its certainly not like that today.
Oasis does good things outside of service time. None here yet that I know of.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
We assessed that most proverbs 31 women or self proclaimed proverbs 31 woman are talking shyt. They are the same self serving, selfish, control hungry and man hating as the rest of them. But yes a minority exists.

I use Michelle Obama as a good example of a good wife. A good wife helps you, makes you look good and your growth and influence is amplified.

I'm not a perfect man. Nor do i ever want to be. But im a great bf or husband. I'm someone who can enable her to grow vs go back and forth slowing each other down.
Mrs. Obama is a great lady.

Keep up the good work on your contributions too Mr. gs.
You will do well with new ladies in your life. Keep on being a good man, its worth it bud. 1b5c513c12696bb507f26f02dcb17a55.jpg

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It is good that y'all know ur proverbs.

Do you all also know proverbs 22:29?

Before asking so many things or expectations from women, adhere to the above proverbs 1st.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or write nasty posts on here, like you need to see a shrink because you are too fanatical about Jesus or the Biblical mindset, or like @Good Gao , telling me to leave the board, lol! But again, anything on here is childsplay compared to real life.
The excorcism video was extreme, i mean i want my kids to be safe and live reasonably "good", but not with that level of "constriction".

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The excorcism video was extreme, i mean i want my kids to be safe and live reasonably "good", but not with that level of "constriction".
My technical reply to this is that you probably didn't understand my reply to your OP. The video is exposing a demonic spirit associated with women being manipulative or horish, etc... and put a name and a face to it. There is lots of exorcism videos where "Jezebel" is exorcised out of women.

My heart-to-heart reply is that nothing about the true Jesus and His message in the NT Bible is popular. Lots of people turned away from Him (John 6:66 -- yeah 666 right?) People want a flavour of Christianity because it sounds good or it's better than the trash that's in the world, but reject Jesus, cherry-pick His teachings, and want to avoid persecution. Jesus said that broad is the way that leads to destruction, but narrow is the way to life, and few there by that find it. That means you have to live a certain standard of "constriction" or it's not true Christianity and you are in the broad road.

There are plenty of lukewarm churches out there that don't have the fire of God. If you had a true revelation from God then you would become born-again and your whole attitude on allot of issues even on here would change. So, while I can't say that listening to Bob Larson will get you there, I can say that there is something more out there that you have missed out on as it pertains to the reality of knowing Jesus personally and not just knowing OF Him historically. Each person has to seek this out individually.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My technical reply to this is that you probably didn't understand my reply to your OP. The video is exposing a demonic spirit associated with women being manipulative or horish, etc... and put a name and a face to it. There is lots of exorcism videos where "Jezebel" is exorcised out of women.

My heart-to-heart reply is that nothing about the true Jesus and His message in the NT Bible is popular. Lots of people turned away from Him (John 6:66 -- yeah 666 right?) People want a flavour of Christianity because it sounds good or it's better than the trash that's in the world, but reject Jesus, cherry-pick His teachings, and want to avoid persecution. Jesus said that broad is the way that leads to destruction, but narrow is the way to life, and few there by that find it. That means you have to live a certain standard of "constriction" or it's not true Christianity and you are in the broad road.

There are plenty of lukewarm churches out there that don't have the fire of God. If you had a true revelation from God then you would become born-again and your whole attitude on allot of issues even on here would change. So, while I can't say that listening to Bob Larson will get you there, I can say that there is something more out there that you have missed out on as it pertains to the reality of knowing Jesus personally and not just knowing OF Him historically. Each person has to seek this out individually.
Jezebel spirit is real but most won't want to live like that guy.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and you are 63 years old too? Well, guess there is plenty of time to find a Provebs 31 women, assuming the Rapture or a major event doesn't happen before November, 2020, in which case, this discussion is an interesting diversion. Are Proverbs 31 women cool with divorcees, or they only deal with widows and never married men?
I'd imagine, that they examine you and your spirit. So it's really not their job to be on a pedestal anyway. A proverbs 31 woman is wise because she is a "help mate". It doesn't mean she can't achieve things in life, she can! Simply not at the expense of her man.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the insanity in the world if the Christian churches could build and encourage Proverbs 31 wives it would be a great reason to wait to get married. https://avirtuouswoman.org/10-virtues-of-the-proverbs-31-woman/
Nice topic.

this link is some girl ideas from the similar viewpoints.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd imagine, that they examine you and your spirit. So it's really not their job to be on a pedestal anyway. A proverbs 31 woman is wise because she is a "help mate". It doesn't mean she can't achieve things in life, she can! Simply not at the expense of her man.
Imagine that, if they figured out it's actually better for them if their man is stronger and more capable instead of marginalizing him. ( You have this entity, that will
Nice topic.

this link is some girl ideas from the similar viewpoints.

Very good. Im not sure why women of this day and age have an issue investing in something that makes her life easier.