Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proud Boys?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shall we go 1 for 1 on which side is doing the violence?

I had over 300 documented incidents of violence against Trump supporters.....how many do you have?

Don't chicken out this time.
First of all, why do you think the little right winger site you posted., the supposed list of "attacks " exists? Steve Bannon and company put pseudo science like that out there to attempt to counter the obvious truth that trumpers support violence. This is going to be over your head, but a list of anecdotes is not science, especially when they are hand picked by a biased source. There are millions of hate-filled trumpers. The actions of people reacting to that hate, if there are only 300 of them, are insignificant by comparison. Now, I do feel for those people who got fish thrown at them and had to read dirty words in spray paint (were they ""snowflakes?"), but that is not the same as a president who calls murderous white supremacists "good people," and refers to journalists as the enemy of the people.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at that tap dance!

So it should be easy to find all those violent right wingers shouldn't it?

Why are you having such a hard time doing it I wonder?

Hmmmmmm.....
Thousands of trumpers just came and left my town. I did not see any of them that I thought would ever take any sort of stand against violence, particularly toward the most powerless of people. A trump rally is a klan rally. Hell, they had to pay black people to go. The message is hate. Trump stirs up hate in people. That is how he got elected.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of accusations here but no data.

So Trump incites violence but you cannot seem to find anything to match the other 299 violent leftist acts?

You can keep tap dancing and avoiding it, like you always do, but the facts support Trump and they support my statements.
Propaganda works because repeating lies over and over again conditions the brain to not accept truth. Why won’t you cite the “leftist” politicians and organizations calling for political violence? (You can’t.) You repeat your right wing bull**** because it makes you feel better about losing value in society. When you want to discuss the merits of Trump’s policy, bring some facts so we can have a real conversation.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.attacksontrumpsupporters.com

Here are the facts. Over 300 acts of violence by the left against Trump supporters.

So where is your data?
Of course the whois data for that url is hidden. Steve Bannon doesn't want anyone to know where he lives. What kind of fish was involved in the fish throwing attack? Inquiring minds want to know.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And of course you would dodge the facts and try to focus on the messenger.

Facts stand on their own, regardless of who states them.
When you are dealing with propaganda, yes the messenger does matter. You think any actual media source is a left wing conspracy, but you believe a random, anonymous, propaganda site.

And facts? Who cares about facts? That's crazy talk! What's next, science?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I am fan of Trump and it's a damn pity that all of his good work will be overshadowed by supremacists running amok.

Trump should repeatedly denounce across the board all those who uses hate as a tool to further divide their own country. Get the FBI to clamp down hard on those organisations that's spreading hate.

He'll earn major points if he does so, gaining respect from the majority of the population.

U

user43770

The crazy leftists will hate him no matter what.

They can't get their story straight on how to hate him no matter what the issue is.

He doesn't support hate, or nazis, or white supremacy. Those are all leftist propaganda bull$hit narratives.
The leftist media is very fickle, flitting from one issue to the next, but always managing to paint Trump in a bad light. I'm glad Trump hasn't caved. What a man. He must have balls the size of grapefruits!

This doesn't go unnoticed by all of us deplorables.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The crazy leftists will hate him no matter what.

They can't get their story straight on how to hate him no matter what the issue is.

He doesn't support hate, or nazis, or white supremacy. Those are all leftist propaganda bull$hit narratives.
Maybe they will continue to hate him, but at least Trump could take the moral high ground. His flaw is that he cannot stay on message without sabotaging himself on Twitter an hour later. He's in full-time campaign mode. Fine, all's fair, they do it too, but he's president and I'd like to see a little more John Wayne and a little less Bart Simpson.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you find as his flaw, his huge base sees as his biggest merit.

The MSM will continue to push fake news propaganda so he must use twitter to get around them.

His base loves to see Trump combat those who hate the US and it's citizens. And it forces the MSM to double down on their lies.
True. I cannot deny this.

Is it Idiocracy though? Think it through...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see. No data at all behind the claim.

Just called a hatemonger by a far left group like the SPLC. Means nothing. Especially since they say Antifa is NOT a hate group.

More #FakeNews.
Regardless of the truth of the allegations, he is a moron for not seeing this coming.