Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Protests in France

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird we hear about the protest but barely anything on the reasons.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Extreme liberal policies wanting to take money out of peoples own wallets to pay for their climate change agenda…
It is getting bad, same with immigration.
Here in canada its getting ridiculous 1 in 5 canadian is not canadian born.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Extreme liberal policies wanting to take money out of peoples own wallets to pay for the governments climate change agenda…
I am no expert on French politics, but I would think any leader there would be extremely liberal by US standards. Macron did eliminate the tax on the wealthiest citizens and basically stick it to the poor people. In US terms, that sounds more like a Republican than a Democrat.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am no expert on French politics, but I would think any leader there would be extremely liberal by US standards. Macron did eliminate the tax on the wealthiest citizens and basically stick it to the poor people. In US terms, that sounds more like a Republican than a Democrat.
We are gonna see those more and more often.
You guys got no idea how bad our prime.minister Trudeau is a dumb **** drama teacher, a ****in drama teacher

His first move as prime minister he gave his cabinet job 50/50 women man to elected official just to make a point

There is only like 20% of elected official that are women, so that is discrimination towards mens
Those jobs should be given to the most qualified and not base on sex

So.we are ****ed with a feminist prime minister

Billtx49

Reaction score
Depends on the party. Dems give it to the rich without expecting a return on investment to convince the middle class they got a tax cut. Reps give it to the rich to promote business capitalism which the middle benefits from…
It’s all about mindset.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the party. Dems give it to the rich without expecting a return on investment to convince the middle class they got a tax cut. Reps give it to the rich to promote business capitalism which the middle benefits from…
I certainly agree that the wealthy own both sides of our political choices. That's why people protest. The system is rigged.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He declared Nationalism treason and basically told the French that France as a nation no longer exists.

That is globalist leftism.

Also, NPR would love nothing more than to tell us what it is and have us believe them.

Not all that different from Russia Russia Russia and CNN.
It's hard to reconcile eliminating taxes on the wealthiest people with being a leftist.

Another larger point here is that usage taxes are paid disproportionately by poorer people.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I certainly agree that the wealthy own both sides of our political choices. That's why people protest. The system is rigged.
The 2 parties political systemis ****ed thats for sure
Somerhing will have to change in the future
Politician are just there for themself and cant be trusted to do whats best for the population

Billtx49

Reaction score
No, it’s Not rigged, with wealth comes the power to enhance an economy and create employment.
The wealthy work also, but in a different way than you and I do…

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some rich people/big Corp can almost dictate what they want to pay for taxes

There was a competition this year about the new Amazon headquarters, its crazy all the big city where giving them free stuff and huge taxe break if they chose them.

Thats not fair for the small struggling buisness.

Billtx49

Reaction score
There was a competition this year about the new Amazon headquarters, its crazy all the big city where giving them free stuff and huge taxe break if they chose them.

Thats not fair for the small struggling buisness.
What you don’t realize is that was capitalism in motion. The cities they located in will get back a much larger return on the $$$ they put out for the initial attraction factor…

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you don’t realize is that was capitalism in motion. The cities they located in will get a larger return on the $$$ they put out for attraction…
yes for sure
But when you look at the bigger picture its not that great because its giving the go ahead to other big corp to do the same.
And then we become slave to them.
The poor man is paying for them to get richer.

Its like those big corp are playing the hypergamy/validation game, best way to deal with it is to not help promote it.
The big corp are getting more and more power soon its will be very hard to turn the tide.

Im no expert just my opinion.

Billtx49

Reaction score
yes for sure
But when you look at the bigger picture its not that great because its giving the go ahead to other big corp to do the same.
If I was running my city, which I’m not, I would want the employment opportunities and increasef tax revenues to come here for the benefit of my fellow citizens …

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
He reduced tax on capital income, real estate and overtime income.

That does not say he eliminated taxes on the rich.

It looks like he reduced taxes on the middle class, particularly on homeowners and workers.
No wonder that they havea wide spread revolt now is it ?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I wad running my city, which I’m not, I would want the employment opportunities and increasef tax revenues to come here for the benefit of my fellow citizens …
Again im no expert and i see your point.

If you look at the immediate effect its better to get them than not, your city will prosper more than others.
But the way they pit country and city against each other will be bad on the long run for the average man.
The pyramids bottom is getting narrower and narrower, the rich get richer and poor get poorer this on the long run is not sustainable.

Not the exact same thing but here in Canada Ive seem the government give big corporation lots of $$$ to help them grow and create more jobs.
Then the create more jobs for a year or two then just leave with all the cash in hand

Our government gave Bombardier 1.1B to help them be more competitive and create more jobs, now a few weeks back they announce that they are layoffing like 1/2 of thier emplyeee in Canada.

https://www.fraserinstitute.org/article/bombardier-and-canadas-corporate-welfare-trap
This is common and a big problem imo

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He reduced tax on capital income, real estate and overtime income.

That does not say he eliminated taxes on the rich.

It looks like he reduced taxes on the middle class, particularly on homeowners and workers.
I think immigration is also a reason of their protest