Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Propagation of weak men?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I would say my lady is fairly red pill aware. She doesn't identify or know what it means, but is more traditional in her mindset (submissive, understands gender roles, etc)

With that said, we get in some very interesting topics of discussion at times. And last night we talked about, "why are men more prone to relax into a relationship?" And I immediately went with the feminist narrative about destroying traditional male and female roles, but in reality, every man makes his own choice...

I have several friends who have gotten to this phase and honestly, I fear for their future. They have gained weight, taken on the dad role, and generally become significantly lower smv than they once were. One of them went fulltime housedad and landed himself in a divorce.

Now, you could argue that women do this as well, but let's consider that divorces are predominantly initiated by women, so it seems like more of an mans problem.

So why are men prone to settle into a relationship and lower their smv?

What I believe...
1. The 90s had the highest single mom ratios (which is decreasing), who were incapable of teaching men how to be men. However, this goes back to the men because dads are not staying active in their kids lives, often by choice.
2. Too much non productive activities for men to be involved with; videogames, watching sports, drinking, and the list goes on.
3. What else?

I dont really know. I was raised by my dad, saw mom in the summers. He had a very traditional upbringing, whose parents were married from adolescence till death. I would not say he taught me much in the way of relationships, and looking back, he was quite the supplicator himself.

Thoughts?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The average man works in a stress relieving mode, he works when is necessary to satisfy a need or remove a stressor.

He gets the woman so he thinks his sex/validation needs are met therefore it doesnt take any more work or discomfort anymore.

While women driven from hypergamy still work on themselves (see breast implants) if they believe they can do more, the average guy is most of the time satisfied nor he believes its worth the risk.

When women realize their SMV is too low to be improved or they hit the wall they do the same as the average man.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because women try to break men down indirectly. They do this so that no other woman will want their man, it’s a way of stopping the competition for their man. They don’t realize that this causes them to lose attraction towards them as well. You have to show extreme strength and all of that, but also let them know that you can care for them as well. Most men don’t know how to do the latter without cutting their balls off

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Because women try to break men down indirectly. They do this so that no other woman will want their man, it’s a way of stopping the competition for their man. They don’t realize that this causes them to lose attraction towards them as well. You have to show extreme strength and all of that, but also let them know that you can care for them as well. Most men don’t know how to do the latter without cutting their balls off
You do surprise me at times with ur understanding.

Clever bugger. You will be a great adversary in the business world.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do surprise me at times with ur understanding.

Clever bugger. You will be a great adversary in the business world.
At 17, I thought the same way Wall Street billionaires did. I pick up on higher-level crookedness VERY fast. It’s something I’ve always been able to do ever since I was a kid. I could bring the world to its knees and destroy the world economy if I really wanted to. Fortunately for everyone else, I have morals. So I won’t do that. I would probably get murdered via ‘suicide’ before that would happen though lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
At 17, I thought the same way Wall Street billionaires did. I pick up on higher-level crookedness VERY fast. It’s something I’ve always been able to do ever since I was a kid. I could bring the world to its knees and destroy the world economy if I really wanted to. Fortunately for everyone else, I have morals. So I won’t do that. I would probably get murdered via ‘suicide’ before that would happen though lol
Wtf..just saw ur age listed as 19

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I’m am 19. I just meant that I’ve had two years to grow from that point when I was 17.
I strongly suggest you take up business/marketing/sales as your future career path.

You'd be great in it.

Understanding the female/male mindset is key towards success in those fields.

Ability to counteract female manipulation will give you an advantage over other men - grows in tandem with ur abilities to manipulate/lead other men.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I strongly suggest you take up business/marketing/sales as your future career path.

You'd be great in it.

Understanding the female/male mindset is key towards success in those fields.

Ability to counteract female manipulation will give you an advantage over other men - grows in tandem with ur abilities to manipulate/lead other men.
That would be especially draining on me. I think I’d only be good at upper management/corporate level stuff.

Here’s another aspect you likely haven’t thought about: this world is gonna go to **** soon, you’ll probably be retired by that point or too old for it to matter really, but people like me are gonna get affected. Doctor’s are gonna be needed around the world no matter what though, it’s a skill that has been important no matter where you are at. I figure if things do go to ****, and say I have to leave the country or something, I can take that skill with me wherever I go and I still make a decent living, especially since they’re needed no matter what.

Reactions: Von