Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proof 2pac's ALIVE

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to be a big pac fan back in the day (when I went through my "wigger" phase), but after so many record companies repeatedly raping his corpse for some quick cash I lost interest in his new music. That is I THOUGHT he was dead....

Well anyways someone around my place got his new album and they were like "man this is proof pac's alive." I was like whatever pac's new stuff and rap in general blows ass. But I decided to give the dude a chance and hear hiim out, he played this new 2pac song called "Loyal to the game" or something, well its with one pac's originally "unreleased" raps with a new g-unit rap dubbed with it. And at the end of the song pac rambles and says "g-unit in the mutha f***in house." and it definitly sounds like his voice, but as if those g-unit guys were around when he was alive. So yea I guess he must have faked his death, but whatever I dont really give a s*** for his music anyways.

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh fo sure nizzle. There is no way they can mix that shiznit.

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score
holla back doggg

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got it today,it's not real don't believe the hype.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ just let the man die already...

Chilli_pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
listening...listening... hot diggity damn, ur right...

either he's alive, or theres a pac impersonator.. just like biggie's copy cat, guerrilla black... damn biggie biter

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, they either edited it so well that it does sound like him, or they got somebody else to practice it until they sounded a hell of a lot like him.

And by the way, all the raps from the other posthumous albums that say stuff like "They tried to kill me, but I ain't dead" and other "proof" references are taken from recordings before Pac died. All of the death and resurrection references are about how in 1993 he was shot 5 times but still survived. He actually predicted his death many times in his lyrics, but I think he knew that people were out to kill him. That's the price you pay for living the thug life.

I'm 100% sure that Pac is dead, but at least his legacy will live on from all these releases. As long as they don't get repetitve...seems like a lot of his songs sound so similar now.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what I think:

2pac recorded a bunch of crap about his dying before he was shot. The shooting was planned and he knew about it beforehand, more like suicide except he didn't want people to think he's a loser, so he hired a bunch of suckers to do it.

Yeah, sounds extravagent, I don't believe it, but it's a posibility, if it's true, then it explains a lot.

Not all this "listen to 'Life Goes On', 2pac talks about his own funeral, therefore he's alive!!" or crap like adding numbers together that add up to 7 and act like 2pac was holy or something. I don't remember which numbers added up to 7, but I think when he died he had 7 albums and 7 movies and 7 something else, so people were all "WOW, he must be alive!!". :confused: :rolleyes:

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we should start a pool... just for kicks, without betting anything.

Here's the million-dollar question: how many more albums is 2pac going to release before they run out of material to make people think that he's still alive?

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW :eek:!!!!!!!

I see him outside walking with Elvis!

Wait a second...

That means....

:eek:ELVIS IS ALIVE TOO!!!!!!!:eek:

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's dead, deal with it.
But there's a guy signed with DeathRow who sounds, looks, laughs and has the same rapping style as Pac did. I'm sure they only signed him to add to the intrigue factor surrounding Tupac already, and its obviously working.

He goes by "Tha Realest" and i gotta say he's pretty damn good. I suggest you check him out, heres some songs:

Fvck DRE (disses eminem,snoop, dre) <---best song
Drunk driving in my glass house
they wanna be like us
ryde (feat suge knight)

And dont tell me to go listen to "whiteboy music", that **** gives me a headache.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh* at another idiot who thinks 2pac is alive. WHy would he be hiding ? lol, it makes no sense

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard he was going to be opening for Elvis (Presley, not Costello), and B.I.G., and they were all going to do a grand finale "updated" hardcore gangsta version of Presley's "In the Ghetto." Then go backstage and do a few rocks.

Hypoxia II

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok dude.. i own a studio and in that studio is a multitude of wave editing software, and in that wave editing software there is unlimited amounts of effects made just for the purpose of editing things together just like what you are mentioning...

its not hard to look back over the years of pac's life and career and find the words "G" and "in the mutha f*ckin house". Those two phrases were probably said a thousand different ways by pac himself.. different tones, different pitches, different tempos etc.... etc... etc.....

Pac also had an unlimited vocabulary and was a very intelligent person, so I'm sure that in any one of his songs, demo's, or out takes of any kind im sure he has said the word "unit" somewhere in his life and I'm sure it was recorded on some kind of medium.

With all that being said the rest is easy.. cut and paste and add effects and now the world is talking about the Pac conspiracy again... And what sells records better than conspiracy and rumors?

This type of thing is actually very easy to do and i do it all the time in my projects i do for people.. I got very good at doing it when i produced a countdown show and had to simulate an interview by replacing the original interviewers voice with the host voice. Then I had to chop up the artist answers and make it sound believable as if they were in the same room looking each other in the eye and carrying on a convo....

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paradox
Not for the squemish Tupac Autopsy photo

Sorry guys!
So, end of conversation, eh? :p

(untill someone says that's not a real pic and it's just conspiracy :rolleyes: )

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
So, end of conversation, eh? :p

(untill someone says that's not a real pic and it's just conspiracy :rolleyes: )
Yo holmes, that ain't no real pic.

If it be real, why did tupac want to be cremated? Why be he not have a grave?
It's PROOF that he's alive!!!!!!! Is you too blind to see the truf?

Note for the idiots: I'm being sarcastic and using the same excuses that some people who believe tupac is alive use.