Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prom(not related to other prom post)

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok since im not experienced about asking girls to the prom, i have a few questions...

1.Is it cool to take a girl with u thats just a friend and whats the best way to ask (possibly she may already have a date) consider that while answering...

2. A.Whats the best way to ask a girl that you actually like more than a friend?B.(and what if she already has a date and u dont know it though)??

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just casually ask her and dont worry about it :p If you think too long, by the time you ask her you will sound too tense and she will sense that.

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i know there has been like over 60 views of this post...so why dont u guys reply LOL....

when u do...Reply like

1...Answer

2..Answer

since i have 2 separate questions

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you like her as a friend its alright to ask her to the prom..a lot of peopel ask people who are just friends although i would rather take a girl i like. just go up to her and ask her... would you would like to go to the prom with me..if she has another date she will either tell you or say no, either way just blow it off (same if you like the girl)

if you are asking a girl you like then just do the same thing...there is no reason to act differently to her than someone you dont like...just go up to her casually and ask her if she would go...she will either give you a yes/no or some other thing like well im not sure yet(which is usually means she is waiting for someone else to ask her or something alongthose lines) i would just pass on her if she used that...

i hope this helps you somewhat.

andyh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's cool to go with a girl who is only a friend if that's what you both want, a friend of mine is doing this, they are just friend's and i know that both are satisfied with that. If you on the other hand likes her more than a friend you should be careful not to get hurt. try alot of kino and try to get into sexual conversations. you know it's almost impossible to get out of the friends zone... almost.

2. A and B
It's prolly not the best way but it's the easiest and it really doesn't put you out for her to blow you off. Since you are friends you just start a conversation with her, bring the topic to the prom then you ask her who she is going with, if she says she hasn't got a date you just say why don't you go with me. If she don't want to go with you she'll have a hard time explaining why and it'll be fun to see her pathetic little lies:) and if she is going with someone and she then ax you who you're going with you just tell her "oh I haven't decided yet" or " oh I'm gonna ask xxxx (some really HB)"