Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prom issues--> Go or not?

nomorechump

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would kindly ask that you do not flame a novice:

Prom is coming up and I'm not even sure if i should go. Seriously, I just can't find a girl that interests me. Not that i think im too good for anyone or that no girls like me, but its just im not clicking with anyone.

If i dont go id feel like i missed out on a once in a life time event. However, I just dunno who to date and i dont wanna go alone.

I'm not sure. Should i just settle with any girl?

Im actually not even allowed to date (parents are VERY strict and I cannot beat my dad up lol).
So u think i should go or not? ( not the best question i know but i want some opinion)

I just cant find any girl that interests me + am not allowed to even date.

Thanks

Last edited:

ThaDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude just go alone if i cant find a date... its not that big of an issue

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
however if you do go alone do not get your picture taken because then you will look like a loser when they publish the prom book with everyone's picture in it.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have some obsticals in your way, but don't let that deter you from a chance to meet a girl that might be actually interested in you at prom. It is not in the Constitution that you HAVE to go with a date, (most of the time you ditch the date anyway). I'd say dont worry about getting a date, and worry about what you're going to wear to the prom. Don't let small things get in the way for you to have a kickass time air humping all the girls who are going to prom... its highschool, one night, one chance thing. Don't ruin it.