Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prince Harry

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are relationship oriented then strive for the left picture.
The ultimate in game contrary to what the dumbasses tell you.

Maintaining the rooster while in an LTR is the highest level. It means your life is moving foward and you are still fun and excite her and she is also growing.

Healthy marriage can be the ultimate reward. Culture has tightened the rules of the game.
We make choices. The right lady wants you to have that. So there is no gaming her to get her to behave that way.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are relationship oriented then strive for the left picture.
The ultimate in game contrary to what the dumbasses tell you.

Maintaining the rooster while in an LTR is the highest level. It means your life is moving foward and you are still fun and excite her and she is also growing.

Healthy marriage can be the ultimate reward. Culture has tightened the rules of the game.
The married man CAN look like the strong and full of vitality ROOSTER if his WIFE wants to see him in that way. Pretty simple. Some less intelligent women are more emotionally driven, and can't help themselves, but an intelligent woman is intentional and treats her man a certain way for a reason.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An intuitive man will stay ahead of this curve. Make his own life his mental focus and if she drifts away so be it.
Prince Harry is playing the follower.
The dude is a fcking prince
There's a Coming to America sequel in the works. I wonder if this is what happened to Akeem after taking an American bride? We'll find out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a Coming to America sequel in the works. I wonder if this is what happened to Akeem after taking an American bride? We'll find out.
Explosive prosperity and abundance of life due to her full treatment.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will shut him down and control him and it's "good for her". She starts sleeping around then disrespecting him badly.