Pre-workout and creatine

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have tried creatine, seems to make a difference in # of reps/energy.

Just ordered some Kaizen Pre-workout - I have never tried these, wanted opinions.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of creatine. It's dirt cheap and provides a noticeable boost.

Pre-workouts give me anxiety, though.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Creatine and pre workout are the only two supplements I use.. And I find are very effective.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Anyone else?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I didn't know creatine was still around. That stuff was big in the late 90s when I was in high school. I remember it adding mainly water weight to my muscles.

I'm more of a steak and whole milk kind of guy.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I didn't know creatine was still around. That stuff was big in the late 90s when I was in high school. I remember it adding mainly water weight to my muscles.

I'm more of a steak and whole milk kind of guy.
And Pre-workout? Any experience with that?

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And Pre-workout? Any experience with that?
I personally never used them but Jay Cutler recommends them, so I tend to listen to him. He always says these products are the staples:

- Pre-workout
- Protein
- Amino Acids for the super committed
- Fat Burner (but not year round, only when trying to lean out)

Although just like anything else, use your own discretion. Cutler eats no vegetables at all and gets most of his fats through meat. He also eats a ton of simple carbohydrates. I guess it works for what he is doing but I think he will eventually have a heart attack.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed subtle differences with creatine, in my ability to do more work in the gym. Pre-workout will be her in a week, I will report back.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally never used them but Jay Cutler recommends them, so I tend to listen to him. He always says these products are the staples:

- Pre-workout
- Protein
- Amino Acids for the super committed
- Fat Burner (but not year round, only when trying to lean out)

Although just like anything else, use your own discretion. Cutler eats no vegetables at all and gets most of his fats through meat. He also eats a ton of simple carbohydrates. I guess it works for what he is doing but I think he will eventually have a heart attack.
Listening to a steroid abuser is probably the worst thing one can do for one’s health.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 90% convinced:

--That "mass gainer" and "fat burner" supplements are a waste of money because they are not necessary and they are not effective.

--That most fitness celebrities who advertise said type of supplements are actually using steroids and/or HGH.

I take a multivitamin and I likely will not renew when I run out. I see no need for it. I was taking ELEVEN different types of supplements. I look and feel no better or worse since I stopped taking them.

My doc prescribes me Test Cypionate/250 mg injected once weekly. I use it 2-3 times a year. Each cycle lasts 8-10 weeks. I like to cycle off the same # of weeks that I cycle on.

In my experience testosterone greatly accelerates and maximizes leaness and muscularity. I'm already training hard and eating nearly 100% clean, and adding a low-dose steroid cycle to the mix is always something I love to watch take effect.

Rarely ever have I dedicated myself 100% to all of the key areas: 5-day-a-week intense weighlifting and cardio program, clean minimal calorie diet, and testosterone. In the past I would inject weekly but not train hard enough and/or eat cleanly and minimally enough. But I've really bucked down these past 5-6 months and have proven that at 48 I look and feel better than I did at 28. MUCH better.

I have a little bit of fat I'd like to eliminate in my lower abs area and I'll likely have to increase my cardio into the weekends in order to accomplish that goal, but I want a world-class, panty-melting physique so I'm already looking forward to taking things to the next level this weekend by getting in some good outdoor cardio. While most people will be with family and friends this Easter weekend, I'll be alone, but at least I'll be on my mountainbike working on getting a sick-ripped midsection. Beats sitting around, drinking and eating too much, gaining weight.

I'm currently 215 lbs. ripped and muscular to almost the same level I was at in 2014 (about 10% BF. I'm 6'2".). I've just surpassed my first month on this T cycle and I've lost 10 pounds, but I look far more muscular at my reduced weight. And I'm only halfway into my cycle. Week 5 is usually when I really start to see the transformation take effect, and each week after that the gains really seem to intensify.

2 notable bonuses that I love about testosterone: increased sex drive and energy.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 90% convinced:

--That "mass gainer" and "fat burner" supplements are a waste of money because they are not necessary and they are not effective.

--That most fitness celebrities who advertise said type of supplements are actually using steroids and/or HGH.

I take a multivitamin and I likely will not renew when I run out. I see no need for it. I was taking ELEVEN different types of supplements. I look and feel no better or worse since I stopped taking them.

My doc prescribes me Test Cypionate/250 mg injected once weekly. I use it 2-3 times a year. Each cycle lasts 8-10 weeks. I like to cycle off the same # of weeks that I cycle on.

In my experience testosterone greatly accelerates and maximizes leaness and muscularity. I'm already training hard and eating nearly 100% clean, and adding a low-dose steroid cycle to the mix is always something I love to watch take effect.

Rarely ever have I dedicated myself 100% to all of the key areas: 5-day-a-week intense weighlifting and cardio program, clean minimal calorie diet, and testosterone. In the past I would inject weekly but not train hard enough and/or eat cleanly and minimally enough. But I've really bucked down these past 5-6 months and have proven that at 48 I look and feel better than I did at 28. MUCH better.

I have a little bit of fat I'd like to eliminate in my lower abs area and I'll likely have to increase my cardio into the weekends in order to accomplish that goal, but I want a world-class, panty-melting physique so I'm already looking forward to taking things to the next level this weekend by getting in some good outdoor cardio. While most people will be with family and friends this Easter weekend, I'll be alone, but at least I'll be on my mountainbike working on getting a sick-ripped midsection. Beats sitting around, drinking and eating too much, gaining weight.

I'm currently 215 lbs. ripped and muscular to almost the same level I was at in 2014 (about 10% BF. I'm 6'2".). I've just surpassed my first month on this T cycle and I've lost 10 pounds, but I look far more muscular at my reduced weight. And I'm only halfway into my cycle. Week 5 is usually when I really start to see the transformation take effect, and each week after that the gains really seem to intensify.

2 notable bonuses that I love about testosterone: increased sex drive and energy.
How did you come to begin getting T injections? Were you noticing considerable drops? Just get tested?

I've thought about them myself but I have fears that it will hinder my bodies ability to create its own.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Creatine is a waste of money
$15 for a 4 month supply of a proven safe supplement that adds 2-3 reps to all my lifts and decreases recovery time.

I'd say creatine is the only legal supp that isn't a waste of money.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$15 for a 4 month supply of a proven safe supplement that adds 2-3 reps to all my lifts and decreases recovery time.

I'd say creatine is the only legal supp that isn't a waste of money.
I am with you on this