Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post your favorite sosuave quote

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hesitation is like masturbation, in the end you are only screwing yourself." I think it was Neophyte's quote in the beginning of the old DJ-bible.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The word 'relationship' shouldn't come out of your mouth until you've come in hers." -- Jake Steed

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"You don't live only once so literally, you have all the time and new chances in the universe to achive what you desire"

:D

gm8384

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know for sure who said this, and it certainly has been said in other places besides threads of the bible, but heres my favorite:

"Rejection Is Better Than Regret"

Simple, yet extremely true. Anyone can hear it and think it makes obvous sense, but that day that you wake up actually tired of the regret and start using this quote you realize the real power of it.

Seizing The Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I got nipples on my titties, big as ur thumb. A thing 'tween my legs could make a dead man come"

not sure who said it.........has a nice ring to it

:D

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read my sig

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope for the best, brace for the worst

edit: whoaaa my 200th post!! I'm a senior don juan now w00t

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gm8384
I don't know for sure who said this, and it certainly has been said in other places besides threads of the bible, but heres my favorite:

Simple, yet extremely true. Anyone can hear it and think it makes obvous sense, but that day that you wake up actually tired of the regret and start using this quote you realize the real power of it.
That's awesome! I just have to copy, print and post that on my wall. So true, my man!

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my sig :D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
by xblitz44x

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gm8384

Like what I mentioned before, I printed the quotation and posted it in front of my workstation here at home. That quote pumps me up into making decision calling women up.

Thanks gm8384 for quoting that unknown someone!

Aztec

gm8384

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aztec - Glad you liked that quote. It really is a great one to motivate yourself.

I started thinking of another one and the best I can come up with is "Do it or Lose it" - gm8384

Basically, with that one it shows you need to do something before you miss your chance. Kind of like how we should judge on actions not on words, well if you are having any trouble actually showing a girl you are interested this quote might help. After all, if you don't do anything how can she judge your actions?

DJD

Don Juan
Reaction score
This one is not from a poster on this forum, but it is definitely DJ-esque:

"Always remember, no matter how beautiful she is, there is some guy somewhere who is sick of her sh*t"
-------
A freind told me about this one, saying that it was from 70s pro golfer Lee Trevino.

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
I just saw this quote in today's paper:

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me".
I think George W. Bush's version of this quote is much better

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/multimedia/foolbush.mov

No, but really, my favorite of this type of inspirational quote or whatever is:

"You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take." ~Wayne Gretsky

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Walk in like you don't care who owns the place!"