Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Possible to get 3 numbers in one classroom?

supertrooper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I've finally taking a small step towards being less of an afc tomorrow, by getting a few phone#'s:D. Here's the situation, in my math class theres 3 girls i want to get #'s from, but im not sure how to pull it off. These girls range from 8+ to 9. Is it possible to get multiple #'s in one classroom? The best time to do this seems to be before class, when everyone is waiting to be let in. oh yeah, tomorrow is gonna be the last day of class, so i gotta get em all in one day. Thanks.

supertrooper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow:eek: , can no one help me? Am i not explaining the situation cleary or what? I need some help ppl, holla at cha boi!

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man, i wish my math class was filled with models. three HB9's in one class....wow! you've already made a multiple mistakes here... by saying they are HB9's (which is very unlikely), you are already putting them on a pedastal. more than likely they are only 6's or 7's. so realize that first. secondly, why did you wait so long to ask them? have you just been lurking in the classroom without putting any moves on them? so they have no idea who you are? and you're planning on gettting 3 of their numbers in one day? doubtful. i would just use this as a lesson to see what u have done wrong and what you should do differently in the future.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why ya waited so long? In my view, chances are you won't be so succesful bc the girls have thought of you as weak. You should have gotton their numbers from the first day.

-----------
"People usually say that LOVE is the answer, but they often don't realize that SEX creates the problem."

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't confuse phone numbers with trophies. Numbers are just a personal way to get in contact with someone.

Ubermensch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Detroit: home of the finest ruins this side of Rom
Best prospect first.

HuuBinh's right.

But make the best of it.

Have any of them given any indications of interest *in you*?

That's the most important thing.

If so, go for the best prospect first. Have a few words, and end it with "let's get together over the summer, what's your number? "

Whatever you do, be cool about it. Don't go chasing after them, or you'll just look like a desperate loser. Go for the one who's given you the strongest signals.

If you have nothing to go on, give them each an easygoing look and smile as they arrive. But not in such a way as to tip off that you've been waiting for them. Agin, be cool about it. Better to make *no* impression, than a *bad* impression. If one of them responds positively, (smiles back, says "hi," whatever), then start chatting with her, and if she's into it, things should follow naturally.

If they just give you dirty looks, just forget it.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Shiftkey
Don't confuse phone numbers with trophies. Numbers are just a personal way to get in contact with someone.
Exactly. If you kinda know them already, even if it's just a little bit make some small talk and ask for their number. It's not THAT hard, just ask "What's your number?" and if they ask "why?" give them some C+F back.

I know, i used to be so shy even talkin to girls and now I just ask. The numbers not the prize, the girl is :D