Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Portrait of a modern man?

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy watching crime documentaries sometimes, and I came across this documentary that appears to paint an almost meme-like image of a modern man.

This guy spent 200K on a Cam Girl in 6 months, while stealing money from his parents, brother and grandma to fuel the addiction. Other interesting side facts is that he was into anime and apparently enjoyed traveling to Asia.

I guess anyone who thinks the Cam Girl phenomenon isn't real might have to re-think that:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy watching crime documentaries sometimes, and I came across this documentary that appears to paint an almost meme-like image of a modern man.

This guy spent 200K on a Cam Girl in 6 months, while stealing money from his parents, brother and grandma to fuel the addiction. Other interesting side facts is that he was into anime and apparently enjoyed traveling to Asia.

I guess anyone who thinks the Cam Girl phenomenon isn't real might have to re-think that:

Who can really say that they've never spent 200k on cam girls and cocaine and then used their grandparents savings to make a sex tour of Asia? I know I have.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who can really say that they've never spent 200k on cam girls and cocaine and then used their grandparents savings to make a sex tour of Asia? I know I have.
We know you have. But this doc might surprise some of the more normal people on this forum.

Modern Man Advice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Nah

Modern Man Advice

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"