Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ponderings on Jealousy

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to be honest im meeting tommorow a chick that installed tinder yesterday and im aware as hell that regardless if we enter relationship or sexship, she will still have a lot of offers from there and she will probably meet them
Why would she meet them if your in a relationship?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women very acutely understand that girlfriend and boyfriend are not husband and wife. They may play up the implications of a "committed"(but entirely revocable at any time for any reason) relationship to you and pursue that but it's really little more than an agreement to not sleep with others until she finds someone better. The difference between marriage and a relationship is that in a relationship you are ALLOWED to look for better options.
Should she "test" all her options out? To me that means the man is propping up her hypergamy lifestyle.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Why would she meet them if your in a relationship?
for more stimulus. for more ego boost. for more emotions. for eventual prince. for someone in better finance situation, etc.

lets be honest. OLD must be good plate fishing place for top 10% men, because all women just want the top 10% there.

of course women then dont get exclusivity

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I remember one chick I have meet on Tinder that was new to city and a virgin, totally bad in relations with boys and i was one of the first guys to text her on dating app. we kissed and touched on first date, ****ed on second, she didnt uninstall Tinder and quickly left me for someone with car (I had no car). She then left him as well (I saw on social media) for some other dude, she realised the power of her puss! these generations are sick :) she was 21.

PS i consider myself and her other two boys much higher quality than her, and not because she did all of us in short timespan.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for more stimulus. for more ego boost. for more emotions. for eventual prince. for someone in better finance situation, etc.

lets be honest. OLD must be good plate fishing place for top 10% men, because all women just want the top 10% there.

of course women then dont get exclusivity
Exactly or if you did have exclusitivity you can drop them when they're entertaining suitors. If some one can't be loyal before marriage why would they all of a sudden change it after marriage.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly or if you did have exclusivity you can drop them when they're entertaining suitors. If someone can't be loyal before marriage why would they all of a sudden change it after marriage.
So true. I learned this lesson the hard way in my former marriage naively thinking the rock would shoo away (e)orbiters and ex's away.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women very acutely understand that girlfriend and boyfriend are not husband and wife. They may play up the implications of a "committed"(but entirely revocable at any time for any reason) relationship to you and pursue that but it's really little more than an agreement to not sleep with others until she finds someone better. The difference between marriage and a relationship is that in a relationship you are ALLOWED to look for better options.
Is the person you are seeing at the time aware of this and mutually agree? It would just seem easier to call it a FWB type thing. I never really entered a LTR with the intention of passing time. More so another vetting process to see just how far it could go.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Is the person you are seeing at the time aware of this and mutually agree? It would just seem easier to call it a FWB type thing. I never really entered a LTR with the intention of passing time. More so another vetting process to see just how far it could go.
its most efficient if your partner believes you are EXCLUSIVE boyfriend. of course i would never go through the past break up hell so i will never cut my plates off my life.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is red flag like a mofo. These are exactly the type of thirsty individuals you want to avoid seeking out a LTR with. I knew this all to well in the past and would immediately disqualify them for LTR. I'm not big on social media too much. I have a FB and follow a few forums. My last LTR is big on Snapchat and Instagram. I didn't know it until a mutual friend told me to check out her insta, but she had been posting provocative thirst pics nearly the whole relationship. Imo, these type of girls can never be fulfilled and best to avoid LTR at all cost with them. It's an insecurity that has to be fixed within themselves.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Psuedo-related to the topic, yet you guys bring up some good points in this second page.

This helped me detach when my feels took over with the last ex when she posted social media pics of her holding another guy's hand on Insta:

How to Detach, How to Let Go of Attachments, Releasing, Emotional Mastery and Being Carefree

How to Control Your Mind - Mental Strength, Emotional Control and How to Control Yourself

...check out her insta, but she had been posting provocative thirst pics nearly the whole relationship. Imo, these type of girls can never be fulfilled and best to avoid LTR at all cost with them. It's an insecurity that has to be fixed within themselves.
Social media is such a vital screening tool. What they post tells you volumes of what you need to know about them.

Remember actions speak louder than words.

So if she's posting dozens and dozens of selfies or chest shots in skimpy clothes or in front of the mirror so you can see her booty to thirsty guys to validate her with dozens of comments like "OMG! You're so hot. Wow." and "Damn girl, you fine" blah blah she's got low self-esteem and isn't secure enough to hold her own.

If she's just a plate, you give zero fs and keep on hooking up. If you're in an "exclusive" LTR, it's bouncing time. If you're smart you already screened her social media before agreeing to exclusivity.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its most efficient if your partner believes you are EXCLUSIVE boyfriend. of course i would never go through the past break up hell so i will never cut my plates off my life.
I guess I have done this too, but I also let the plates know that I am no longer available as well. Some don't take the rejection well and I've never spoken to again and some respect it. At least they'll know what they will be getting with me if the tables turn and they ever get there chance is what I figure. I may be looking at it wrong though.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I guess I have done this too, but I also let the plates know that I am no longer available as well. Some don't take the rejection well and I've never spoken to again and some respect it. At least they'll know what they will be getting with me if the tables turn and they ever get there chance is what I figure. I may be looking at it wrong though.
but dont understand my post wrongly. what i mean is that you should let her see that you are famous around women and still keep contact, but in the same time you are telling her that you are exclusive. if you were exclusive and in fact you had zero contact with women, it would be boring for her

and im not telling you to cheat, thats what I would do but im selfish

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media is such a vital screening tool. What they post tells you volumes of what you need to know about them.

Remember actions speak louder than words.

So if she's posting dozens and dozens of selfies or chest shots in skimpy clothes or in front of the mirror so you can see her booty to thirsty guys to validate her with dozens of comments like "OMG! You're so hot. Wow." and "Damn girl, you fine" blah blah she's got low self-esteem and isn't secure enough to hold her own.
Exactly! I thought I very well knew that, but I wasn't hip to the current mediums. When, it was like pulling teeth to get her to fvck and turn right around and post a meme full of ball gag, whips, dildos, etc with the hashtag mood, it made me want to puke. That's how I ended up confirming she was cheating too. Some dude commenting on one of her memes about giving her O's. Lesson learned. Stay up to date.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but dont understand my post wrongly. what i mean is that you should let her see that you are famous around women and still keep contact, but in the same time you are telling her that you are exclusive. if you were exclusive and in fact you had zero contact with women, it would be boring for her

and im not telling you to cheat, thats what I would do but im selfish
I see. I certainly didn't mean to seem to come off argumentative, so I hope you didn't take it that way. I still kept in contact with the ones that didn't get plssed and burn the bridge. I did however quit flirting with the other women. I think in the future I'm going to keep flirting regardless. Within a certain boundary anyways.