Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PMS

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we have a quick minutes silence for me who has endured 2 days of coincidentally the worst PMS I’ve endured.

Each morning she has wanted to break up over things like a vacuum being in the wrong place. Then it’s morphed to tears about the despairing nature of our lives. In the evening she has cooked me a 2 course meal and bought me something.

This AM I baricaded myself in my office and she was literally taunting me in my ear. 90 minutes later and I have bacon and eggs delivered with a smile. Then an angry text because I moved a chair.

cant live with them. Cant…..live with them.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we have a quick minutes silence for me who has endured 2 days of coincidentally the worst PMS I’ve endured.

Each morning she has wanted to break up over things like a vacuum being in the wrong place. Then it’s morphed to tears about the despairing nature of our lives. In the evening she has cooked me a 2 course meal and bought me something.

This AM I baricaded myself in my office and she was literally taunting me in my ear. 90 minutes later and I have bacon and eggs delivered with a smile. Then an angry text because I moved a chair.

cant live with them. Cant…..live with them.

She is acting like a spoiled child.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is acting like a spoiled child.
that’s being kind to spoiled children.

she’s now doing something she often does when she’s having a very emotional period (these are about once a year at this intensity)
Cooking. She manically cooks for hours.
think it’s some kind of hormone nest making thing

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

she’s now doing something she often does when she’s having a very emotional period (these are about once a year at this intensity)
Sounds like she's making a meal out of it.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cooking is fine. Picking stupid fights and acting like a spoiled brat isn't

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cooking is fine. Picking stupid fights and acting like a spoiled brat isn't
that’s the point. It’s PMS. You might reason that way, you’re welcome to come round and try and talk her out of it.
I find deep breathing and practicing acceptance are helpful.

Any man who’s been in a few LTRS knows this full well.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to notice a pattern in my new girlfriend.

Coming up to the time of the month I start noticing behavioural changes. Nothing too crazy, just becomes withdraw, a little down e.t.c.

Previous girlfriends have mostly been uneffected.

I don't know very little about the cycle and it's effects. Never really had to deal with it.

Looking for someone to explain it to me and how to deal with a PMS girlfriend.

Mainly looking to understand the phases of the typical PMS cycle through behaviour rather than a physical process.

Oh man. Some women are GREATLY affected by it. My sister who is actually a very nice person in general, turns into a monster before and during hers. So did my ex wife and one ex gf in particular. Not all women do though.

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
I've mentioned it too here. She just came on and made out she wasn't expecting it.

I told her I knew a week ago due to her behavioural changed. She went ok about how she doesn't get PMS haha.

I just said her behavioural changes are predictable. Not much more on the subject really.

Hopefully she's taken note.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've mentioned it too here. She just came on and made out she wasn't expecting it.

I told her I knew a week ago due to her behavioural changed. She went ok about how she doesn't get PMS haha.

I just said her behavioural changes are predictable. Not much more on the subject really.

Hopefully she's taken note.
their total lack of self awareness is comical. I’ve had this discussion before - same. I usually laugh when she says “I’ve just come on” and I say “REALLY? You’re kidding, I would have never have guessed”

I think the most dangerous thing is women generally have a rock solid, unshakable faith that they are right on everything. This isn’t them just playing the game, they believe it on a very deep level that there is never a question that they could be wrong on anything.

add to this the fact that someone who is utterly convinced in their perception of the world is 100% accurate the reality that they have an extremely changeable emotional cycle, it really is a recipe for disaster