Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please get rid of WJBOOGY!!!!

maknmovs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem with people comign to this board honestly trying to ask legitimate questions and learning from the. I was clueless when i came to this board and it helped me up tremendously...however this wjboogy charcter does NOTHING but bytch about how he is a loser and will never get a girl, he clogs up the whole board with his negativity, no one wants to even help him out because he will NOT learn anything from anything that we tell him....basically he's just bringing the whole board down with no positivity whatsoever.........

------------------
Life is lost in dreaming, and dreaming is lost in becoming (Motto on the Hard Rock Cafe in Cancun, Mexico)

Ive failed over, and over, and over again in my life, and that is why i succeed..-Michael Jordan

"Success requires no explanations; Failure permits no alibis"

Square playaz get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes he just bytches here how he's tried everything we tell him.

What does he want from us? Tell him something more? How can we tell him something we don't know? If he's really tried EVERYTHING, then he's a hopeless case.

But I'm still against banning people. Not because he's anything that belongs here, just because 'freedom of speech' belongs to my principles.

But I can understand people who do want to ban him. He's giving us all a hard time big time.

EDIT: How about if we all just ignore him? Maybe he'll go away.

[This message has been edited by Anson (edited 11-28-2001).]

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's up to you to decide wether you reply or not to his posts? If you're not interested in wjboogy posts then just don't read them and don't reply to his posts.

This is not something personal to protect anyone, but is meant as a general rule.

-Neo

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool can i kick his ass then ?? and murder his kittens?
please?

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

[This message has been edited by syncmaster (edited 12-05-2001).]

[This message has been edited by syncmaster (edited 12-05-2001).]

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think his post are funny as sh!t. Makes me feel better about myself. "Bwahahahhah"

------------------
-"The Supra Don Juan"-

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was getting annoyed by wjboogy. But I have noticed more recently he has come around and actually asked some questions that were not just "woe is me" kind of posts. Some of the recent responses to him, particularly the one by Nine Breaker, have addressed his situation in a very positive and constructive way. Hell, he may even make some progress!

------------------
Look out for number one and don't step in number two!