Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please Don't Wonder If She Likes You

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys.. I really need to stress this point. Please, no "Does she like me?" or "Would you think she'd go out with me if I asked her at night? I think mornings would be bright, and that surely would make my eye pupils shrink and she wouldn't see me as attractive and yada yada....".

Stop wondering and start doing! Thats the only way to find out how she feels about you. The infamous quote "Don't listen to what women say, but by what they do" really means something when it comes to this. If you ask them "Do you like me?", they could say yes but treat you like crap the very next day.

GET PRACTICAL.

If YOU don't know wether or not she likes you, how could WE from another part of the world, judging situations from text-only stories possibly know? Its all about getting her to pursue you. You don't go after a girl just to wonder wether or not she has feelings for you.

If you're really realy not sure about wether or not she likes you, just ASSUME she does. Thats the second most powerful tool you could use in your daily life. ASSUME she likes you and have fun together. Basically you'd reach a point where she either LJBF's you or expresses her "love" for you, thus the point being not to concentrate only on one woman.

If things don't go as you thought they would, learn how to handle it. Thats life. This site is here to help you.. not give you secret tactics that would help you bed a woman 100% of the time.

I hope you guys get the idea because these types of posts are repeated over and over but no one seems to be paying heed to them.

Thanks.

------------------
i'd rather die than give you control

[This message has been edited by stuartSan (edited 01-18-2002).]

Odysseus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's what allen thompson said in one of his articles. You're saying the same thing.

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously? Whoa..

Well.. I typed it without referring to any other materials, it just came out of my head. Its how I feel people should act.

If someone could confirm me on this, I'd delete what I just said. Didn't know I'd create such a close resemblance to his articles.

------------------
i'd rather die than give you control

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so true...

there was a girl i was pursuing (back in afc days) and i kept on wondering if she liked me and i never asked her out. well shes got a bf now and her best friend just told me that when i liked her she was also liking me for 3 months!