Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Playing the Course

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The golfers on the board will be able to relate to this the most. I just got back from a day of winter golf. It was a pretty day and other than some mud here and there, good golf conditions. I noticed myself playing very well for not having been out in several months. I attribute it partly to my transition to the DJ mentality. I am going to talk about the game in this posts to point out the similarities between golf and DJing and we could be talking about either game really (golf or DJing).

Success in the game comes with patience, persistence and a deep drive to improve. Beginners will always be frustrated but too often they become frustrated from lack of improvement and decide to give up. The game needs to be taken somewhat seriously, but never so seriously that you are not able to enjoy it as you learn to master it.

Never feel like your ego is on the line with every event in the game because it is gauranteed not to go the way you hope a great deal of the time. If it was easy the game would not be what it is. Never dwell on the past good or bad, but only on the next event. The more frustrated you get, the more you will hurt yourself in the long run.

Don't try to hard, everything is bound to go wrong if you do. Always be calm, cool and relaxed no matter what you are up against. Accept the fact that you can't control your relsults. Don't try to over analyze your results because you will not always be able to explain it. There is no need to.

Judge your effectiveness in the game by your overall performance over time, not by isolated incidents. Learn new techniques a little at a time. Don't take on too much too fast. Try one or two tips at a time, test them. If they work for you, make them part of you habitual behavior in the game.

Don't worry that you do not have the best equipment, it's not what makes your game. You have everything it takes to succeed in the game, it's about self-discovery. Even if you are successful already, you have more ability lying dormant and waiting to be discovered.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny that you post this just as I was thinking how taking up golf has improved my Djness.
Good post.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Powertrip:
Funny that you post this just as I was thinking how taking up golf has improved my Djness.
Good post.
I think DJing has improved my golf. That's cool.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!