Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

playing hard to get orjust not interested?

unstopablekillah

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i was talking to this girl and got her email, talked to her online and evenually got her number. i tried to set up a first date to just chill andhav lunch but she wa busy that afternoon. then weni told her she should come to my school dance shesaid he couldntcome b/c her school was having a dnce and it was her last one. so lately i havnt even been taking to er much. it seems like shes playing hard to get tho. whenever i go online heraway message is on. she imed me recently said wassup and was then like i have to go bye. wtf. ima see her this weekend at a school thing. what should i do wit this girl or what have i been doing wrong. she very cute and very smart and i like her.

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
first, try not to IM with her, just so when u do talk in person, theres still things to talk about. Anyway, ifshe sed wassup to you then i think shes still interested. if she didnt want to see u/talk to u she wouldnt have initiated a convo, even if she did have to leave soon. My advice is to go for it.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by high nrg
ifshe sed wassup to you then i think shes still interested.
Nah, that doesn't mean much at all. I mean, she COULD be interested, but just as easily she could not. Perhaps it was a friendly "wassup", like you'd say to one of your buds. But it really doesn't matter.

You do have to go for it. It is maddening and self-defeating to try to interpret a girl's actions. Some people devote their lives to doing this, and yes, they can become very good at it; but even then they still will never get 100% accurate, or even close. It's much more efficient to just ask her out. Then, you'll know for sure. 100%. You would've just beasted those guys who're trying to interpret women's actions.

Moreover, the time you're spending agonizing over her away messages and IM convos would be much better spent doing something constructive FOR YOURSELF, instead of getting emotionally wrangled up with this one girl.

If you want specific help on how to ask a girl out, then refer to the High School Don Juan Bible (it's stickied at the top). So...good luck with this chick, and with chicks in general. Later- E-Z

unstopablekillah

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you give girl your number during your conversation on the phone,should you wait for her to call you now that she can or should the guy still call her until they actually go out on a few dates?

Volatile Spot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Punch her in the gut and say 'THATS FOR PLAYING WITH MY HEART'. It seems extreme now but you two will have a good laugh over it when you're married.