Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Playing hard to get behavior

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys ,

I am dealing with an issue at the moment in which would be great if I could get some feedback from someone that is not invested as I am .

so basically the issue I am dealing is with a girl that is playing hard to get , and after she is hot then becomes cold . She even admitted that she is playing hard to get as “ she is not for everyone “ and things along this line .

Sometimes she is really warm and we have a great vibe , and then on purpose she becomes cold and becomes a ***** .

I never really showed that I am affected by this behavior and every time she started behaving this way I just back down and gave her room . Then I would reengage her after a couple of weeks and she would be super warm again .

what is annoying me is that she is behaving like this on purpose , as she admitted that she does this ***** moves on purpose .

the thing that I am missing right now if it there are any other options available besides to drop her .

I know for sure that she is attracted to me based on her behavior and she even admitted this a couple of times , but this behavior of her that she does on purpose started to be quite annoying .

what you guys think is the best move forward without dropping the nuke and just ignore her ?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep doing what your doing but get with other chicks at the same time?
haha , good one. This is what I was doing so far

I guess that I am a little bit confused on why a girl that is attracted to a guy would play this game on nightmare level , and even admit it .

it is purely nonsense , unless she feels inferior and tries to artificially increase her value

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
haha , good one. This is what I was doing so far

I guess that I am a little bit confused on why a girl that is attracted to a guy would play this game on nightmare level , and even admit it .

it is purely nonsense , unless she feels inferior and tries to artificially increase her value
Just tell her your jerking off over her right now and can't stop thinking about banging her rawdog in the ass hard.
Then tell her you have seen a girl you like and your thinking of banging her rawdog.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of woman seem to think it's cool to be a "*****". They even make T-shirts for it, I saw one not long ago that said "I eat for two because I have to feed my inner ***** aswell". Okay you fat ***** hope you have to settle for a loser and die of diabetes. Somehow eating a lot and being a ***** is cool these days. Ignore these type of women.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you don't like the behavior I would simply back away and see how she reacts. If she challenges you on it deny, be vague not admitting anything and definitely don't make it a out her...just say something like "Oh...I haven't noticed. Been busy", don't say "Well, I don't really like how you've been acting." because then you've made it about her and she knows she can control your behavior by the way she acts. If you are vague her hamster will spin in overdrive to try and figure it out. And the more she thinks about you the more she will realize she must really be into you because she can't stop thinking about you...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of woman seem to think it's cool to be a "*****". They even make T-shirts for it, I saw one not long ago that said "I eat for two because I have to feed my inner ***** aswell". Okay you fat ***** hope you have to settle for a loser and die of diabetes. Somehow eating a lot and being a ***** is cool these days. Ignore these type of women.
well , like you and others mentioned in other threads , we can clearly see this behavior more and more everywhere , and I am just thinking that for sure it might a way to break the wall

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is when you place attraction and pvssy on a pedestal.

So what if she’s attracted to you? That’s not an achievement.

Womenz should not be used as a standard for anything.

I recently saw a post that said “fat guys can get laid. Broke guys can get laid.”

Yeah but, why would any guy want to be broke and fat?

Just because you can generate attraction from retarded chicks, that doesn’t qualify you as anything in life.

Women don’t define us. We define ourselves.

So get rid of the qualifier of attraction. It matters not that she is attracted to you. Shes a b1tch. That’s the only thing that should really matter to a guy with abundance.

Women are like a virus. The connection you have with her will bleed to your other relationships.

The same way a virus replicates itself and the symtpoms you get are the result of the unique combination of your DNA and the virus itself.

If you have a toxic connection with the main woman in your life, that toxic connection will replicate itself to other women. They will all instinctively pick up on your lack of boundaries and treat you accordingly.

I used to have a toxic connection, and my friends sh1tted on me, coworkers, even random strangers sh1tted on me. When I finally got rid of her and found a better connection, I kept running into more women with solid connections.

If you don’t believe me stay with her and see what happens. The vibe between the two of you will replicate itself over and over again.
I agree with what you are saying , but I did not reach that point and will not reach it anytime soon in general .

the thing is that I am just thinking why women do this and how to game them accordingly , as this type of behavior is increasing , even with girls that are actually really nice human beings , just that for some reason they are super bitchy at the beggining

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't like the behavior I would simply back away and see how she reacts. If she challenges you on it deny, be vague not admitting anything and definitely don't make it a out her...just say something like "Oh...I haven't noticed. Been busy", don't say "Well, I don't really like how you've been acting." because then you've made it about her and she knows she can control your behavior by the way she acts. If you are vague her hamster will spin in overdrive to try and figure it out. And the more she thinks about you the more she will realize she must really be into you because she can't stop thinking about you...
i already did this , and she was quite passive aggressive in making see that she likes me and thinks about me but without actually saying anything . Then I would open her again , be super warm and then after a while being bitchy on purpose again , and again admitting that she does this to me .

I am field testing Now a method on how to counter this . I will try to friendzone her and see if she will start chasing .

I think this is the most logical strategy . What do you think ?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
i already did this , and she was quite passive aggressive in making see that she likes me and thinks about me but without actually saying anything . Then I would open her again , be super warm and then after a while being bitchy on purpose again , and again admitting that she does this to me .

I am field testing Now a method on how to counter this . I will try to friendzone her and see if she will start chasing .

I think this is the most logical strategy . What do you think ?
Try it and see I guess. Is this a young chick?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my own personal experience, the b1tchy women did not believe they could keep my interest by being nice.

I used to work with a woman who was a total b1tch. But in my mind I knew she just wanted my d1ck.

What I ended up doing was I totally ignored her. And then I flirted with “nice and supplicating” women in front of her. This showed her that I only respond to nice behavior.

She ended up giving me hugs, and just basically replicating the behavior of the women I responded to.

A lot of women are stupid. They read somewhere that it’s cool to be a b1tch. Or the key to a mans heart is through his stomach. or if you want a guy to notice you, act like a slvt and flirt with his friend. The list goes on.

The best thing to do is mold them through modeling. However, you need multiple women to be able to pull this off. When you have multiple women seducing you, you can choose which behaviors to respond to and which to ignore, and then all the women will replicate their behavior according to your desires.

The only solution really, if you dont want to straight up dismiss them, is competition anxiety and using that as leverage to mold their behavior.
very good insights and words of wisdom , but this works best in social circles , and stuff like that .

in this particular case is not a social circle , so I am quite limited in what I can do .

I ignored her for a while , and she was super passive aggressive in making her notice her , like stalking my social media , etc but without coming and saying anything , so after a while I opened her up again and for a while she was super cute and warm . Then after a while she started being bitchy again , and again doing things on purpose and admitting it .

I talk and date other girls so I am not having an oneits , just that I am curious why women do this and finding a proper strategy to counter it , as this behavior can be seen in more and more girls and for sure it will be worthwhile to know how to counter this type of behavior for future references .

right now I am trying to friendzone her and see if she starts chasing , as this I think is the most logical strategy that I can think of at the moment . Is an ongoing field experiment , which hopefully will work

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try it and see I guess. Is this a young chick?
yes , young chick haha

i guess that young chicks are more “difficult” because they are not yet women , and in certain situations do not know what to do so they start copying things that they see in movies , magazine , social media etc

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worth your time . Have you ever being cold with some person you’re attracted to? I don’t think so . Maybe once or twice but unwillingly. Not repeatedly.The same works for every person except if they got some mental issues then i would just run away as fast as possible .

Throwing her into friendzone as a way to make her attracted to you is no different than pretending to be her friend hoping one day to bang her . Shyt if blue pill asf. When a woman wants to show her value she’s doing it without being cold. That woman you’re talking about either she’s dreaming or gets banged by some other dude . Not you .
Cut all romantic thoughts you have about this woman and you’ll make yourself a big favor.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worth your time . Have you ever being cold with some person you’re attracted to? I don’t think so . Maybe once or twice but unwillingly. Not repeatedly.The same works for every person except if they got some mental issues then i would just run away as fast as possible .

Throwing her into friendzone as a way to make her attracted to you is no different than pretending to be her friend hoping one day to bang her . Shyt if blue pill asf. When a woman wants to show her value she’s doing it without being cold. That woman you’re talking about either she’s dreaming or gets banged by some other dude . Not you .
Cut all romantic thoughts you have about this woman and you’ll make yourself a big favor.
it might be true that she gets banged by other dudes ,and it also might be true that she just saw too much bull**** in the media .

to be frank , I never encountered a situation like this , where is warm then a ***** and admits that she does this on purpose after a while , so my hamster wheel is kinda spinning now .

was just thinking that she likes and she admits that she is a ***** ( most likely because of the expectations about how a woman should behave , or how the perfect relationship starts ) , and for sure should be a strategy on how to counter this .

or maybe there is no strategy and things are just that simple and she is just not that into me .

I am quite confused at the moment , and I am just trying to find a strategy on how to disarm her game , and hopefully by friendzonig her while keeping an attractive vibe she will start chasing me

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
yes , young chick haha

i guess that young chicks are more “difficult” because they are not yet women , and in certain situations do not know what to do so they start copying things that they see in movies , magazine , social media etc
I figured...she probably thinks it is a fun game ans wants to see how you react...here is the thing...if you play this right she may become obsessed with you because you will have handled this in a way that so many other guys have failed at which makes you like a unicorn in her eyes.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured...she probably thinks it is a fun game ans wants to see how you react...here is the thing...if you play this right she may become obsessed with you because you will have handled this in a way that so many other guys have failed at which makes you like a unicorn in her eyes.
yes , exactly my thoughts :)

this is why I try to frame the dynamic into the friendzone while being mildly warm to her so her game will become useless . By this I am trying to make her chase me .

I tried the other strategies , punishing her for bad behavior , ignoring her , etc . They worked till a certain extent , and after while it will just revert back to her trying to make me chase by braking rapport intentionally and being bitchy .

hopefully this one will be the right one so I can escalate indirectly without her having a way to counter this and just let go .

do you have another strategy in mind that you think that can work in this case ?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what you are saying , but I did not reach that point and will not reach it anytime soon in general .

the thing is that I am just thinking why women do this and how to game them accordingly , as this type of behavior is increasing , even with girls that are actually really nice human beings , just that for some reason they are super bitchy at the beggining
Have you ever sat with the most mediocre, below par woman? and seen how many DM's, she gets in an hour? she would run circles round a 10/10 male.....can you imagine what this does to their brains & behaviour? imagine if you looked like jabba the hut, and still 20 half decent women messaged you a day? could you imagine how vile you would be? Power Corrupts

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever sat with the most mediocre, below par woman? and seen how many DM's, she gets in an hour? she would run circles round a 10/10 male.....can you imagine what this does to their brains & behaviour? imagine if you looked like jabba the hut, and still 20 half decent women messaged you a day? could you imagine how vile you would be? Power Corrupts
everything that you are saying is true , but I think that just saying that this is the life and just do not do anything about it is not the way . Other ways in a couple of generations all the human race will be extinct because we do not reproduce anymore, just like the panda bears haha

you put a female and a male panda bear in the same space , and they would do anything except having sex haha

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys ,

I am dealing with an issue at the moment in which would be great if I could get some feedback from someone that is not invested as I am .

so basically the issue I am dealing is with a girl that is playing hard to get , and after she is hot then becomes cold . She even admitted that she is playing hard to get as “ she is not for everyone “ and things along this line .

Sometimes she is really warm and we have a great vibe , and then on purpose she becomes cold and becomes a ***** .

I never really showed that I am affected by this behavior and every time she started behaving this way I just back down and gave her room . Then I would reengage her after a couple of weeks and she would be super warm again .

what is annoying me is that she is behaving like this on purpose , as she admitted that she does this ***** moves on purpose .

the thing that I am missing right now if it there are any other options available besides to drop her .

I know for sure that she is attracted to me based on her behavior and she even admitted this a couple of times , but this behavior of her that she does on purpose started to be quite annoying .

what you guys think is the best move forward without dropping the nuke and just ignore her ?
I would say she just wants you as an orbiter and an ego boost. Interested girls don't confuse you. Girls who are a waste of time will. But if you still aren't sure here is how to tell.

Stop re-engaging her. Go no contact. 100% nothing. No text no phone no text no social media. Nothing. No replies no likes no answering messages nothing.

You pull the plug even before she goes cold.
If she doesn"'t reach out after a week or two then you have your answer. She was wasting your time.

If she is truly interested she will miss you and reach out. If she doesn't then you cut ties and move on.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say she just wants you as an orbiter and an ego boost. Interested girls don't confuse you. Girls who are a waste of time will. But if you still aren't sure here is how to tell.

Stop re-engaging her. Go no contact. 100% nothing. No text no phone no text no social media. Nothing. No replies no likes no answering messages nothing.

You pull the plug even before she goes cold.
If she doesn"'t reach out after a week or two then you have your answer. She was wasting your time.

If she is truly interested she will miss you and reach out. If she doesn't then you cut ties and move on.
I already did this , and started doing everything possible to notice her , except for actually directly contacting me .

so after this behavior that spanned over a couple of weeks I said that maybe she has a big ego and just wants to be sure that I really like her , so decided to get in touch with her . She was warm etc , just that after a while she started become bitchy again . Her bitchy behavior is more about making me chase her , which I do not like doing