Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plates finding out about each other

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I’m thinking about taking initiative and telling her that grilling me about what I was up to and getting upset was out of line and trying to take back some respect - regardless of her attitude or whether or not she brings it up again. I think I need to man up and not be afraid of losing her.

Is this too emotional if I bring it up again if she doesn’t? Or should I just chill and see where the chips fall and know what to do next time she brings drama?
Do you honestly think that she doesnt know her actions are out of line? Of course she does. She only does it because she doesnt care to lose you because she already has someone else. She can replace you in a matter of no time flat and still be in a relationship with a new side piece.

Indifference is the key and that does not involve getting upset and telling her off. Just use Silence and Distance. You win every time.

When you feel as though you need to tell a woman that she has been disrespectful, you are already at a point where its probably over. You can use S&D and she can change her ways and reach back out. At that point you can make it clear that if she ever acts like that again, you will ghost her and be totally ok with it. And she will know youre not bluffing because you just disappeared already while using S&D.

We are not parents to these chicks and they are not kids (even though they often act like it). You cannot scold them for what they did because you are allowing them to act this way. All you can do is go silent, pull back and if she reaches back out, you tell her that her actions do not line up with what youre looking for and the next time.......well there wont be a next time.

That is when S&D works. And if she says "fvck you" and you never hear from her again, it still works. You win.

RickPound

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is still going on. She’s made time to spend almost every weekend with me this summer. Last week, she apparently got caught in one of her elaborate lies to her BF to get away with me for a few days. Now she says they’re in the process of breaking up, says she’s been packing her stuff and they’re alternating days at their place as part of the transition of her moving out. Problem is it seems like this is a lie - things aren’t lining up with that.

Something happened between them though. I heard her tell him on the phone that she was at therapy when she was with me and he said something like “take all the time you need there” and “have the conversations you need to have”. She’s proclaimed there not together and she’s’ “going to prove me wrong” when I questioned that. She stayed with me all last weekend under the pretense that they agreed for him to have the place to himself. It seemed they agreed that she was staying somewhere to “think” or something like that. I overheard her say things to him like “no, she doesn’t know” and “I gonna stay here another day, today was hard for me emotionally”. She stepped away a lot to talk to him.

I’m still spinning the yoga instructor, but as the time girl with a Bf spends with me has increased, I haven’t been able to give her the proper attention needed. I see her maybe once a week if not less. I’m addicted to the other girl.

I know the answer is stop the mental gymnastics and hampstering with Bf girl but, as with throughout this whole thing, I’m truly intrigued by her end game and wtf she’s thinking - especially now that she’s telling me their breaking up and she’s packing stuff blah blah when I’m pretty sure she isn’t. It seems like a whole lot of effort to play us both like this.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been in a complicated relationship/situation with a FWB/Plate for 8 months. It's been a fairly intense ride as there are strong feelings expressed from both sides and on top of that, she went back to her ex around month 3-4 but has been seeing me still. She's tried to end it with me but always re-initiated in less than a week at most.

The whole time I've been trying to spin plates and date to hedge my bets, kill the oneitis, and frankly give her a little competition anxiety as she's the one I want, whether it's good for me or not. Recently hit it off with her yoga instructor who she's mentioned to me as "her favorite instructor" and "a friend" and things have been going well with her.

This weekend, the yoga instructor and I spent an evening together and she posted it on her Instagram story (not me in the picture but identifying clues that looked like she was alone with me) and, of course, girl #1 saw it; called me out on it and I admitted I was with her but lied and said I bumped into her with a group of people and it wasn't a date and I just met her then.

She's found out about other dates and called me out but she doesn't have a leg to stand on since she is back with her BF and those cleared quickly. This one is different because I lied about just meeting her in a group setting - not admitting I had been seeing her for a few weeks already. I know I shouldn't care if she found out about me seeing other people, but if she finds out I lied I don't know what I can do.

She was upset and she interrogated me about my night but I smoothed it over and she came around, but at the end of the day it was awkward when she left and she said she felt "off". She said it makes her "unsure" of me as in I don't care about her, but just having "somebody". I don't know the chances of her asking her yoga instructor for details, but if she does she'll find out I lied. Also, it might ruin my thing with the yoga instructor if Girl #1 asks her about it.
Our culture is soy to the max. I think RP is necessary. Use common sense. I don't flaunt options or a rotation in a girls face. It's just self evident by the way I move. It is what it is. Discretion Is key.

Rick mate, I am what I am. I don't bring it up. If it comes up, "not at that stage in my life. When I get there I'll let you know!"

A woman needs to be so trad and be a walking dhv or she belongs to the street. Act accordingly.

RickPound

Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened again. bf chick found out saw I was hanging with yoga instructor.

After staying with me that weekend And leaving a note saying she “falls in love with me more and more each day” she ended it the following weekend. Then 4 days of no contact and she reaches out saying “it’s killing her leaving like this and she wants to see me”. We hook up right before she goes away for the weekend “to visit her gf” (but actually with her bf).

I hang out with the yoga instructor the following night and it makes it on Instagram. Other girl messages me at 6am accusing me of lying about seeing other people, that she’s really hurt, and this proves I never really loved her. That I can just move on to anybody.

mind you in that text she plays the victim and said she went away for the weekend to get away from her bf because she can’t stop thinking about me (while I know for a fact she is off with him and his family 3 hrs away).

Anyway, I know personality disorders get thrown around here when it’s really just “low interest” etc etc but this is crazy. The pathological lies, coming to make up with me right before she goes away with him, I could go on forever.

Here’s the longest text she ever sent me. Right after she saw I was with the yoga instructor Friday night.

C99813A0-4619-45C7-869F-B7E59EE04A67.jpegD1CD6B66-75E7-49AE-8B40-98C80DE707AE.jpeg

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

After staying with me that weekend And leaving a note saying she “falls in love with me more and more each day” she ended it the following weekend. Then 4 days of no contact and she reaches out saying “it’s killing her leaving like this and she wants to see me”. We hook up right before she goes away for the weekend “to visit her gf” (but actually with her bf).

I hang out with the yoga instructor the following night and it makes it on Instagram. Other girl messages me at 6am accusing me of lying about seeing other people, that she’s really hurt, and this proves I never really loved her. That I can just move on to anybody.

mind you in that text she plays the victim and said she went away for the weekend to get away from her bf because she can’t stop thinking about me (while I know for a fact she is off with him and his family 3 hrs away).

Anyway, I know personality disorders get thrown around here when it’s really just “low interest” etc etc but this is crazy. The pathological lies, coming to make up with me right before she goes away with him, I could go on forever.

Here’s the longest text she ever sent me. Right after she saw I was with the yoga instructor Friday night.

View attachment 6971View attachment 6972
Next.

Way too much drama. Get some puss somewhere else. Preferably from a woman who isn’t in a relationship and treats you like a second rate citizen while taking ZERO responsibility for her own actions. If you haven’t already done so, then I wouldn’t even respond to that text. Block her and be done with it.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 6971View attachment 6972
Is this the same poor quality chick that has a boyfriend and is seeing you on the side but expects you to stay loyal to her?

This is how you reply..

"Im hurt blah blah blah"
You "hahahahahaha stop lying."
"I love you."
You "hahahahahaha, and bob and phil and frank and jim. Stop lying."

Block on all fronts. Next. Too much drama from chick that isn't even worth the time of day

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This some feminine cuck activity going on here. How does her boyfriends cawk taste?

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silence and distance. Like the ULTIMATE silence and distance.

"Sorry, but this really isnt working for me anymore. Take care".

Then dont respond back. Anything else said after sending that text is feminine behavior and attention wh0ring on your part.

Move on.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I'm getting the sense that a part of you likes this kind of drama, otherwise you would have ejected quite a while back. This is just more of the same from her.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS^^^^ a girl was giving me a BJ the once after KNOWING i could get other p*ssy. I stood there like conan the barbarian.

it was only a week later when I went full LTR beta on her she did a total 180.
As Godfather Rollo said. The medium is the message

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Response would be: " Let me be clear. I will never be Monogamous to you. When we are together, we are together but If you continue with this Drama, I will drop you like a hot rock. You are replaceable. Comply or Bye."

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a similar situation recently and I think you should just go silent and distance, do the things you love. be careful jealous women can do anything that may put your life and future at risk,. It’s only fun till **** hits the ramp.