Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate found out I'm with other girls and got upset

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
One of my plates went to the bathroom and found out in the trash one tampon of the another one (rookie mistake from my part). She's started saying that we thought we were gonna be something serious, I said that were only dating for 3 months that we both weren't ready for a relationship since we both were recently broken up with our previous partners.

She got upset, started crying and said that she was not gonna compete with other women for me. Then she started to fvck me and said that was our last night together. I gave her oral, then when it was her turn she said "oh no I'm not doing that", I said "okay that's fine, get your things and go to your home, I wanna go to sleep" then I kicked her out of my home.

I smell $hitest, what do you guys think? Has this happened to you in the past, also what did you do?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Yes, its a test. You passed, that´s why she opened her legs.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why it's important to state these things at the very beginning.

Letting Women know that you're not looking for anything serious or monogamous.

Many Men don't do this due to fear of missing out on getting some pvssy but it saves a lot of headache in the long run. It seems like she wants something more exclusive so you may have to let her go.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Translation: “I like you. I want to be your girlfriend.”

I wouldn’t have kicked her out. That’s psychotic. You should have seized on her comments by asking questions. Make her put some cards on the table.

Just an FYI, this girl is probably done with you. Might stink around for another bang or two. But she’s out as soon as a suitable guy comes along.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score

I wouldn’t have kicked her out. That’s psychotic. You should have seized on her comments by asking questions. Make her put some cards on the table.

Just an FYI, this girl is probably done with you. Might stink around for another bang or two. But she’s out as soon as a suitable guy comes along.
I kicked her out cause she didn't want to return the favor and wanted to cuddle while she got her needs met and I didn't get mine, so I don't see how its a bad thing.

If another guy its better than me and its not blue pill probably, but we all know the world its full of blue pill guys. So she'll be back, not many guys stand up for what they want and put their interest first.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
3 months is around the time when a woman decides to either move things forward to relationship status or walk away if she doesn't want to progress things.

I would be surprised if she sticks around for more than a month, at some point women want more than to be a plate, and while there is nothing wrong with you not giving them that, there is also nothing wrong with them walking away to find a guy who will.

You handled it pretty poorly to be honest. An example of taking "principles" but not knowing how or where to apply them.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,
I would have FaceTime my sister and been like
“wtf you left a tampon in my bathroom lol”

My sister would have gone along with it on the spot (my sister knows what’s up)

And or I would have given this girl the
“she is just a friend, I’m going to have girl friends if I want. Stop being so insecure, jealous, controlling and possessive”

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
3 months is around the time when a woman decides to either move things forward to relationship status or walk away if she doesn't want to progress things.

I would be surprised if she sticks around for more than a month, at some point women want more than to be a plate, and while there is nothing wrong with you not giving them that, there is also nothing wrong with them walking away to find a guy who will.

You handled it pretty poorly to be honest. An example of taking "principles" but not knowing how or where to apply them.
I disagree. I followed my gut even if I lose her, I wasn't gonna take not having my needs met. So I'm pretty chill, if you would have taken "No I'm not sucking your d!ck after you gave her head" that's on you, I've taken that before and it only led to not being respected.

As a matter of fact, she just texted me saying "good luck with your braces and your last softball game"

Translation " I can't take you out of my head, no guy has ever done that to me and my hamster is spinning at 100mph"

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I disagree. I followed my gut even if I lose her, I wasn't gonna take not having my needs met. So I'm pretty chill, if you would have taken "No I'm not sucking your d!ck after you gave her head" that's on you, I've taken that before and it only led to not being respected.

As a matter of fact, she just texted me saying "good luck with your braces and your last softball game"

Translation " I can't take you out of my head, no guy has ever done that to me and my hamster is spinning at 100mph"
I would have just fvcked her in the ass then made her suck it as punishment

M

member160292

Why would you go down on her after f’ing her After you got her in tears. After she said it was the last night. And you expected a BJ in return? And kicked her out because she did not do it?

The Fvck man. You just lost a plate for no other reason than not being able to control your emotions

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Why would you go down on her after f’ing her After you got her in tears. After she said it was the last night. And you expected a BJ in return? And kicked her out because she did not do it?

The Fvck man. You just lost a plate for no other reason than not being able to control your emotions
Wrong, it was tears > comfort > went down > she rode > I wanted a bj, she didn't give it > I kicked her out, I lost her?, don't care, there are many women out there.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She had to resort to her last and only option, her vag!na. If she didn’t want to compete then she could have just stormed out the door. No, she stuck around and gave it up. The fact that you are desired by other women fvx with her head. Like Rollo has said, “women want men that other women want to bang”. You got some free social proof from a tampon in the trash, lol.

I have a buddy with several plates that know he is a player. They get pissed at him, but a week or two later they come back again for more. Depends on their self-esteem. You sound indifferent which is a good position to be in.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would have handled to have better frame?
The biggest issue was likely your Early Frame Announcement. See your own comment below.

She's started saying that we thought we were gonna be something serious, I said that were only dating for 3 months that we both weren't ready for a relationship since we both were recently broken up with our previous partners.
How did she get the idea that your relationship was going to be something serious and monogamous? That's an Early Frame Announcement issue. Don't let women think that way if you don't want that. It is not good for either you or her.

He gave her oral and she wasn't going to give him oral. That's a valid reason for a kick out.

I agree that there isn't going to be longevity there.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Update: she came over last night with beers and weed, I put her to clean the carpets while I was cleaning other things. We had fun and she obviously knows she's competing. So frame is pretty much intact.