Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate found out I'm with other girls and got upset

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't know this was a contest to see who's right or not, relax boys its no big deal.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my plates went to the bathroom and found out in the trash one tampon of the another one (rookie mistake from my part). She's started saying that we thought we were gonna be something serious, I said that were only dating for 3 months that we both weren't ready for a relationship since we both were recently broken up with our previous partners.

She got upset, started crying and said that she was not gonna compete with other women for me. Then she started to fvck me and said that was our last night together. I gave her oral, then when it was her turn she said "oh no I'm not doing that", I said "okay that's fine, get your things and go to your home, I wanna go to sleep" then I kicked her out of my home.

I smell $hitest, what do you guys think? Has this happened to you in the past, also what did you do?
Almost the exact thing happened to me. Instead of a tampon she found a hair clip and a used condom ( in trash). Its not a **** test. She is hurt. She will probably fu*k some other guy behind your back to get " even".

On some level it turned her on thats why she let you smash again. On another level her pride and feelings were hurt so she didnt let you get some dome.

I would charge this one to the game player. When you guys get back together you will never hear the end of it.