Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate didn’t want to meet because i didn’t reply back in time

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I 25M banged a girl 31F on Saturday then she texted me the next day and I made plans for her to stay over tonight we agreed to meet at 2130.

I was working tonight so that’s why I didn’t text back straight away. Then when I replied about 2 hours later she replied with a big paragraph saying how she didn’t want to wait any longer and how she’s been waiting for 2 hours, has work in the morning etc and now she’s not replying (this was around the time we were supposed to meet but I hadn’t quite finished work yet)

shes got loads of green flags and I like her such as a good job, still lives with family etc. however she is not the best looking probably like 6.5 I just like her because of her body and personality makes up for it.

**** I think she’s a really good girl and I want to actually see her again. What do I do?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say things like....i thinks she's a really good girl ...
You don't know.
You think.
Pull over to the side of the road and let her show you....she still could be toxic....but....let your inner heart leas the way

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say things like....i thinks she's a really good girl ...
You don't know.
You think.
Pull over to the side of the road and let her show you....she still could be toxic....but....let your inner heart leas the way
Well she has textbook green flags, all her friends are female, went to private school, got a good education and a good career. I’ve known her for about 2 years though.

what should I do in this situation?

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you set a time and place date, be there on time. If something interferes with that meet up, contact her.
She was supposed to pick me up from work around the time she sent that message. We agreed 2130 she sent that that text around 2130. She did state that she thought I wasn’t going to meet but I was super busy at work.

Billtx49

Reaction score
She was supposed to pick me up from work around the time she sent that message. We agreed 2130 she sent that that text around 2130. She did state that she thought I wasn’t going to meet but I was super busy at work.
You thought one thing, she thought another.
Lack of communication …

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say "OK no problem, have a good night" and then wait for her to contact you.
If it helps here’s the text she sent me she said “I can’t be bothered to wait any longer I have work at 8 in the morning. I sent that text two hours ago and you never replied so I presumed we weren’t meeting anymore. See you over the weekend or something”

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I 25M banged a girl 31F on Saturday then she texted me the next day and I made plans for her to stay over tonight we agreed to meet at 2130.
EDIT: misread the OP.

Have to be direct and concise with plans so there are no mix ups. This was just poor planning.

Why is she picking you up from work?

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor planning and communication. She thought you were meeting when you had to work. I would have been ticked as well.

Apologize for the mix-up and try to reschedule with a specific time/place to meet. Then don't fvck it up.
No she knew I had work but I never replied back till 2 hours later

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I 25M banged a girl 31F
Already know the answer to this topic: it doesn't matter what she thinks. She got with a 25 year old. You're the king, she's lucky to be with you. Stop overthinking it. You literally fell into her frame. Desperation caused by scarcity. Get more women.

Billtx49

Reaction score
She asked if I still wanted to meet. Which we agreed yesterday.
She was reconfirming the event. You didn’t reply.…
Many women have busy lives and don’t initially put their lives on hold for a man they recently met. Men could have flaked on her in the past also.
You don’t know, so up the communication quality and respectfully keep in touch with a girl you want to keep banging. If you can’t communicate with her at work, tell her beforehand …

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If it helps here’s the text she sent me she said “I can’t be bothered to wait any longer I have work at 8 in the morning. I sent that text two hours ago and you never replied so I presumed we weren’t meeting anymore. See you over the weekend or something”
This is on you because you seemed to leave things too ambiguous and didn't give a set time and place. There should never be a "I'll let you know" type of situation early on. That leaves things up in the air. You should have set a time and then if you needed to push it back some then you could have texted her and let her know you were running late.

Seems like she is still down to get together, just take responsibility for the mix up and set something CONCRETE up.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, always give a late confirmation in case the plate gets skittish.

I thought this was a major no-no... Only to apologize with very serious things..
You can always say a quick "my bad"

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can always say a quick "my bad"
Seems like there could be a way without even apologizing. "I know we set xyz time, and I was late. You knew I was working and it should have been obvious that I was swamped. I'm sure you know what it's like to be swamped at work. You don't want to be dating a poor homeless guy do you?"

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like this thread is in the Twilight Zone.

He wasn't late to the date, according to her, he took too long to respond to her confirming text (he was working), she got anxious thinking he was gonna blow her off so she blew him off first.

That's how I see it anyway.
Oh, I was multitasking when I wrote that. Just replace "I know I was late" with "I know I didn't respond".

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like this thread is in the Twilight Zone.

He wasn't late to the date, according to her, he took too long to respond to her confirming text (he was working), she got anxious thinking he was gonna blow her off so she blew him off first.

That's how I see it anyway.
Sometimes you have to coddle them whether you want to or not.