Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate didn’t want to meet because i didn’t reply back in time

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the behavior is limited to only "hot" ladies, it's limited to women who do not have high interest (or any interest) in a man.

A woman with high interest is not gonna behave that way in my opinion and experience.
But you're assuming the lady still has high interest as ladies can shift their emotions from high interest to medium to low very quickly.

The bottom line is, if the interest was rock high she would have forgave the late reply and met the OP anyways.

Yes the lady slept with the OP once before, and perhaps her interest level was initially high. Over a few days she could have been re-evaluating things, feeling guilty, or maybe an ex boyfriend has contacted her and her old emotions have come back. Now she is using any slight miss-step as an excuse to disqualify the OP.

what if he turns out to be say, a pedophile?
Oh lord, you're really grasping here, I don't know! Lol

My ex became a full blown drug addict, he began abusing me, lied, cheated on me with lord only knows who (skanks he did drugs with), and YES I still loved him.

You can't just toss out and wipe away almost six years of genuine love because your boyfriend suddenly becomes a drug addicted, lying, cheating, abusive a$$hole.

That didn't mean I stay, I didn't, I left. But yes the love remained for nearly two years.

That's how I love anyway.

A pedophile? I don't know, I imagine my love would have died sooner had that been the case.
I have to agree with Pierce.Manhammer on this one.

By all means, you should leave a paedophilic, abusive and drug addicted man and especially if they won't seek professional help and change.

But the reality is you've proved that love is conditional. "I will love you as long as you don't do something I vehemently dislike".

At the end of the day you told you ex you loved him, but you left him (or he left you). You told your new BF you loved him but openly admit you wouldn't love him anymore if he was a paedophile. So ask yourself do you really love him?

The only person most women unconditionally love is their children.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
This is funny, you’re thinking about this too literally.

You derive pleasure from giving pleasure. Dopamine released in YOUR CEREBRAL CORTEX, it’s a normal reward mechanism. The act is not unconditional. Not sure where the disconnect is.

Unconditional love does not die, your love died two years later - your words - therefore it was not unconditional.

Logic.

Happy to go a few more rounds if you’d like, but at this point we are both talking at each other. Happy Friday.

Huh? Not sure what post you're referring to but that's not what I said at all, or believe.

My ex became abusive, I did NOT stop loving him, I stopped wanting to be in a relationship with him, so I left, I ended the relationship.

But I still loved him and continued to for two years until I fully healed.

My love was not based on him meeting certain conditions, my remaining in the relationship was. Not sure what's so difficult to understand about that.

@Pierce.Manhammer you can pick the mic back up. You said people give to get, like if I give my bf a BJ, I do it hoping he reciprocates by giving me oral sex.

Or if I give my bf a massage, I only do it because I want him to give me a massage.

If my boyfriend tells me he thinks I'm different from other girls he's dated, he only said it because he wants to hear that I think HE is different from the men I've dated.

That's what you wrote, unless I read it wrong but I don't think so.

And I'm saying no, I give my bf a BJ because I derive pleasure from the giving. I give my bf a massage because I derive pleasure from the giving.

NOT because I want those same things back from him.

He will reciprocate, it's called give and take, and no relationship will survive without it unless the person is some sort of martyr or masochist, which I'm definitely NOT.

But that's not why we give, hoping or wanting to get back. That's not what love is to me.

Hope that clarifies things.

You're free to disagree, different strokes and all that. :)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK fair enough I see the point. In contrast, a parent's love never dies, therefore unconditional.

You're correct.
Unconditional love only comes from (GOOD) parents. A mother's love is very unique, there's nothing like it and nothing else compares. As someone who lost their mother young, I've made my peace that nobody will ever truly have my back. The best I can hope for is a doting wife that I have to keep happy or she will abandon me too.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He did. His previous post said they both agreed to meet at 2130 (9:30)..
The OP is obviously not a very good communicator (since he's struggling to clearly explain what has happened). I am going to presume that there was some misunderstanding.

Having said that, why do you even care, OP? She is older than you and not attractive. Stop wasting your time.

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
she messaged me back the next day saying she don’t have patience. I’m supposed to meet her again tonight.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was supposed to pick me up from work around the time she sent that message. We agreed 2130 she sent that that text around 2130. She did state that she thought I wasn’t going to meet but I was super busy at work.
This sounds made up.

Can’t take a 2 min bathroom break at 8:30
Pm and say “sorry, work became super busy, let’s meet tomorrow, will make it up to you.”

OP is trolling or not telling the whole story.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds made up.

Can’t take a 2 min bathroom break at 8:30
Pm and say “sorry, work became super busy, let’s meet tomorrow, will make it up to you.”

OP is trolling or not telling the whole story.
Wouldn't a guy that's in his frame be focused on work that's backed up rather than checking in to not ruffle feathers?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't a guy that's in his frame be focused on work that's backed up rather than checking in to not ruffle feathers?
It’s not about frame or ruffling feathers or checking in, it’s about sticking to your word and appointment.

If a buddy did that me I’d be pretty pissed, let alone a girl I’m having sex with.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused about who you think the "bad guy" is here.

The OP for being at work and not responding to her text for two hours OR her for blowing him off when he didn't respond fast enough.

Serious question.
I've informed Interpol and the DHS that the world needs to stop until this question is answered.

It's *that* serious.