Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plants are the way to go

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks like to raise flowers, men like to raise vegetables, lawns, and shrubs. Having a good yard shows that you have class, taste, and it really spruces up your pad.

If you don't have a lot of land and still want to have class, consider buying lots of indoor plants of various types and sizes, and keep them healthy. Buy interesting plants if you can. (Some of the more elegant ones are surprisingly hardy and easy to take care of. The opposite is sometimes true with the more unremarkable plants. You just have to choose wisely) Also, spring for some decent pots. plastic pots are tacky unless you can somehow put them in a larger pot to hide them. Buy good ceramic pots and repot all of your plants when you take them home.

Generally, i use the spiky-leaf plants to add some dynamicness to a room. To me, these kinds of plants make a room seem to be more-attention-grabbing. Use spikey plants in areas that get alot of traffic (hallways, kitchen, bathroom, etc) I like keeping one of these kinds of plants next to my shaving stuff. It looks damn classy sitting next to the brushes.

For places like my bedroom where I like to crash, I use broad-leafed plants that like dim light. There's something damn relaxing about lying down on your favourite chair in a room full of broadleaf plants. It's purely psychological, but there's something kicked-back about a plant with big leaves. A spikey plant just doesn't have that relaxation element. Use broad-leaf plants in places where you like to relax (your bedroom, living room, den, home theatre, around your spa, you name it.)

Generally, you shouldn't overdo it on the plants (i.e. don't make your pad look like a greeenhouse with furniture in it), but choose different plants for different rooms depending on the function of the room.

Plants also show chicks that you are capable of keeping something alive besides shower mold, and it also gives you a chance to decorate a room according to your tastes.

Hope this helps.

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
testing...

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's great advice. Having plants is like having a dog. It shows the chick that you can take care of living things.

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree.
It shows that you have confidence, charm and charisma, everybody should try.

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I'm gonna buy a GERMAN DOG, the same as scooby doo, a black one, and it will grow to 140 pounds! IT'S BIG AND POWERFULL!

They say that the outside - what you do, what you have, etc- is the inside.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THIAGO BRAZIL:
Yes, I'm gonna buy a GERMAN DOG, the same as scooby doo, a black one, and it will grow to 140 pounds! IT'S BIG AND POWERFULL!

They say that the outside - what you do, what you have, etc- is the inside.
If you really hate someone, get them a St. Bernard. Do you have any idea of how much it costs to fed a st bernard?

Get them two and they'll be eligable for federal aid.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bartender:
I think it's great advice. Having plants is like having a dog. It shows the chick that you can take care of living things.

True.

It's better than a dog, b/c you don't have to follow a plant around with a scoop, you don't have to walk it or take it to the vet.

Also, the courts can't rule against you if your plant mauls someone (I'm thinking of that trial where those two dogs mauled some chick and the owners were held liable)

[This message has been edited by Page (edited 05-05-2002).]

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plants do a nice job of covering up the less desirable stuff in a bachelor pad, i.e., the beanbag chair with duct tape on it to hold the crap in, the mattress on the floor, protected by a mountain of dirty clothes, the milk crate for an end table, and 3 inch shag carpeting.

------------------
Sarcastic Sardonic Irreverent Impertinent Exasperating Disrespectful and Charming. This is the way of the scoundrel