Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pimpology 101: The Kiss Close – Part II

Pimpologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimpology 101: The Kiss Close – Part II

Once you’ve gotten a firm grasp on number closing, it will be time to bring your game to the next level of closing. The next level of closing is known as “Kiss Closing”. Kiss closing is when you end the pickup by kissing the woman.

Remember that you must first do a number close before attempting to kiss close. Psychologically, when she gives you her phone number, it symbolically represents giving an intangible piece of herself to you. Although it’s not something directly significant, it helps contribute to the ease with which you can do a kiss close.

Two Barriers To Kiss Closing

There are two key barriers that stand in the way of a kiss close. These barriers cause the woman to be reluctant to kiss a person she has just met. In order to execute a kiss close with minimal resistance, you’ll need to skillfully break these barriers down with game.

1. Physical Comfort Barrier

This barrier is formed from either unfamiliarity of touch or from not currently being in physical contact. If you two aren’t touching in some way, there’s a higher probability that you’ll be met with resistance. You must create bodily contact that sensitizes her to your touch and warmth of body to break this barrier.

2. Mental And Emotional Comfort Barrier

This barrier is created from not being able to fully connect with you emotionally due to the short duration of interaction. As a result it is the hardest and most important barrier you’ll need to break down. You must use charming words and body language (eye contact and smiling) to appeal to her feelings and emotions to break this barrier.

Kiss Closing Procedure

Breaking The Physical Comfort Barrier

Step 1: Begin saying your kiss closing dialogue as you extend your right or left hand and gently grab or touch her outer elbow and forearm area. If you use your right hand, you should come into contact with the girl’s left arm.
  • Before you extend your hand, take a step forward if you aren’t close enough to her. Over-reaching for her elbow will make the closing situation awkward.
  • Make sure you get close enough so that you can comfortably and easily lean in and kiss her without having to take another step forward.
  • The main purpose of placing your hand on her forearm is to smoothly and naturally get you into a more advantageous position to kiss close.
Step 2: If she is receptive to your touch, and most women are, keep your hand on her arm as you speak.
  • Have your hand add non-verbal expression and emphasis to what you say.
Step 3: Slide your hand down the outside of her forearm and into her hand
  • Maintain eye contact for the majority of the kiss closing dialogue.
Breaking The Mental And Emotional Comfort Barrier

As you extend your hand, begin the dialogue with Step 1. You may slide your hand down her forearm and into her hand either after Step 1 or after Step 2. Be sure to maintain a slightly slow and seductive voice throughout the entire process to help get her in the mood.

Step 1: “You know, it was really nice meeting you today, <her name>.”
  • Note the Strategic Name Placement
  • Make sure you maintain intense eye contact from this point on until you go in for a kiss.
  • This is your first opportunity to slide your hand down her forearm into her hand
Pause for 1 to 2 seconds

Step 2: “I wasn’t sure if you were my type when I first saw you…”
  • This is your second opportunity to slide your hand down her forearm into her hand
Pause for 1 to 2 seconds

Step 3: “But I like the way we hit it off”

Pause for 1 to 2 seconds

Step 4: “…and I can see that it’s only gonna get better from here”
  • Pause briefly and look into her eyes with a slight smile. If she maintains intense eye contact for 2 seconds, then pull her in slightly and slowly lean in and kiss her
  • Expect to use your tongue in the kiss; she’ll decide whether she gives you a peck or a full kiss
Sometimes the woman may interrupt you, with a comment or question. For example, after Step 2 she may ask, “So did I end up being your type?” If these situations occur, quickly answer the question or allow her to say what she wanted to and continue with the step you were on. For that situation you would say, “Yeah, you’re my type…I like the way we hit it off…etc”

Another thing to remember is that if after Step 4 she confirms what you say with, “Yeah I think it’ll get better from here too”, don’t break the mood. Let her say her piece and continue to look into her eyes with a slight smile and go in for the kiss after you’ve received the proper signals.
  • Remember that you won’t always exactly say the above dialogue word for word unless she remains quiet, but you will be able to say and express the general ideas with a few minor adjustments and it won’t matter what she says.
Uninterrupted Closing Dialogue

Here’s how the kiss closing dialogue sounds when uninterrupted:

*As I extend my hand and place it on the outer side of her elbow*

Player: “You know, it was really nice meeting you today, <her name>”

My hand slides down from her upper forearm into her hand as we maintain flirtatious eye contact for a brief moment

Player: “I wasn’t sure if you were my type when I first saw you. But I like the way we hit it off … and I can see that it’s only gonna get better from here”

*Keep intense eye contact and kiss*

Interrupted Closing Dialogue

Here’s an example of how the kiss closing dialogue sounds when it may be interrupted:

*As I extend my hand and place it on the outer side of her elbow*

Player: “You know, it was really nice meeting you today, <her name>”
She: “Yeah, it was really nice…”
Player: “I wasn’t sure if you were my type when I first saw you…”
She: “And what is your type?”
Player: “You’ll find out soon enough”

My hand slides down from her upper forearm into her hand as we maintain flirtatious eye contact for a brief moment

Player: “Anyways, I like the way we hit it off…and I can see that it’s only gonna get better from here”
She: “Yes, I think it will…”

*Keep intense eye contact and kiss*
  • Concept Check
Describe how each step of the kiss closing procedure quickly breaks down her physical and mental/emotional comfort barrier through a layer-by-layer process. What final effect does this process build up to?

**The following was an excerpt from my book, “How To Be A Player: Approaching and Picking Up Women”. The book’s main focus is on cold pickups (aka. “street pickups”) and it is only available through my website.

Part 1 2

[This message has been edited by Pimpologist (edited 12-11-2002).]

Beckwith

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn it Pimpologist, why didn't you post this earlier?? I could have used this on my date this past weekend! Oh well; great post and keep up the good work!