Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pimpology 101: The Booty Call

Pimpologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimpology 101: The Booty Call

The booty call should be made on the same day you plan on getting with her. The first option is to call right before you want to meet her. The second option is to call ahead of time to schedule the meeting for a later time.

To use the second option you need to have a good idea of what her usual schedule is like and the best time and way of reaching her, whether through cell or home line, so you don’t get the answer machine. However, it’s always best to use the first option, calling right before meeting.

Most of the calls should be at night, but if you’re calling her for the first time, the call should definitely be at night.

The majority of the booty calls need to be at her place. A good rule of thumb is 3 to 1, average three meetings at her place for every one meeting at your place. One reason for having them mainly at her place is to make it the customary location.

Make sure you sleep over the first time you two have sex, whether it was a booty call or not, and then apply the 2 to 1 sleepover rule when developing a booty call relationship. You should average one sleepover for every two times you don’t sleepover.

Since emotional bonds are strengthened faster than they are weakened, the 2 to 1 rule acts as the emotional bond stabilizer for the both of you. If the bond gets too strong or too weak, it will jeopardize the booty call relationship and it may be too late to remedy the situation.

When you call, depending on when you call and when you want to meet her, ask if she is doing anything right now, tonight, or later on. If it’s the first call, talk for about 5 minutes before asking. If it’s not the first call, keep the talk under 3 minutes.

It doesn’t matter whether she says yes, no, or anything else, the purpose of the question is to prime her for the next question.

The next thing you should ask her is if you can come over to her place. For example, “Let me come over <right now/tonight/later on>”

If she doesn’t answer immediately, say “Ok” or “Alright” in order to elicit a similar response from her. She will either say ok or give you an excuse. If the excuse is one that you think she would be able to get around, then continue with your persuasion. But if the excuse is a serious one, then it’s best to say goodnight and call a few days later.

She also might ask why you want to come over, in this case say something along the lines of, “I just want to see you for a little while”. If she’s more of the flirty type, you can say, “Why do you think?”

Common excuses you might encounter:

She is tired- this excuse borders between one she can get around and one she can’t. You’ll have to play this one by ear and listen to her tone of voice. If she doesn’t sound tired, it’s a safe bet to pressure her a bit more with the, ‘I just want to see you for a little bit’ line.

She is going out that night- tell her you’ll come by after she gets back, even if she won’t be back until late at night. After all, that’s how the booty call got its reputation.

She has to do some work (whether for school or her job)- say something similar to what you would if she says she’s going out, say you’ll come by right after she’s finished.

She simply says she’s busy or has to do something- ask her what she has to do, if it’s an excuse she can get around, just say you’ll come by after she’s finished with whatever she’s doing or has to do.

If she keeps giving excuses for why she doesn’t want to meet, then she probably isn’t interested in you and/or she doesn’t feel like having sex at the moment.

Keep in mind that some women are reluctant to saying yes right away, especially if it’s the first booty call, but if you work for it just a little, they usually cave in to their desires. Once a woman has experienced the relaxation that comes from a no strings attached orgasm(s) after building up sexual tension throughout the day, she’ll be constantly craving sex without emotional baggage or pre-sex courting and her booty will definitely be giving you calls when it’s ‘in need’.

Part 1 2

[This message has been edited by Pimpologist (edited 01-19-2002).]

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This all sounds okay, but in the only booty call relationship I have had that lasted any period of time it did not mattered when I called or how I worked it. I could just count on it being there. It came in handy for quite some time and is still there whenever I want it. In fact she is usually calling me and I am making the "I'm tired" excuses!

Pimpologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
TN: hey fellow mod…congratulations. Yeah, booty call relationships can turn into a real hassle sometimes, especially when the girl turns into a POH, that new term you introduced a little while back…lol.

It really doesn’t matter how you handle girls that have interest levels far higher than yours, as long as you don’t do anything that would lower her interest level to a point where it does start to matter how you handle and work things to maintain the relationship.

Some of the things that can lower her interest level is always accepting her booty calls, having more than three booty calls a week with the same girl (some girls can even actually develop an even stronger interest in you to the point where they can become very annoying), calling her anytime, particularly at times where there’s a low probability of reaching her in person (you have the option of either leaving a message or not, but if she has caller ID, she’ll know you tried to call), or calling too often.

How can calling her anytime turn you into an AFC…because you risk not being able to contact her in person during the first call, and thus putting her into a position where the ball is in her court.

When she knows that you tried calling, or even worse, finds a message on her answering machine, it gives her more ‘power’, although it might not be much. The worse case scenario is when she decides she doesn’t want to call you back and you end up calling her again, or in extreme cases, a third time on the same day.

If I don’t reach her in person the first call, I personally never try making another call the same day. I’ll either wait for her to call me or try again the next day (rarely). If you need to do this, never try to call more than two days in a row. If she doesn’t call back the first time (exceptions are if she doesn’t have caller ID and you didn’t leave a message), that’s a red flag…and as AD would probably say, “You’ll need to ‘tighten’ the rules”.

Now at the beginning, there might not be any change in her interest level when you’re unable to reach her in person and she’ll call you back if you left a message or sees your number on the ID.

However, in time (and this varies with the woman), if the messages and/or caller ID’s start adding up, there will definitely be a change in her overall interest level (exceptions are women with exceptionally high interest levels that I drop when they start becoming too much trouble).

Therefore, it’s always best to know when to usually call her (whether day, noon, or night), and if not, then calling during early evening or late night is recommended. Saturdays and Sundays are great for daytime booty calls though.

There are many other little things that you can do that can lower their interest level, but you know better than to do all those AFC things. Booty call relationships, especially the ones with good sex, should be treated almost as if they were dating relationships that you actually want to keep, only with a slight twist.

One last thing, the location of the booty call needs to be mainly at her place because the last thing you want is having them think they can come by your place anytime they want. Them sleeping in your bed also becomes a big no-no with these types of girls because they’ll start thinking they’re your ‘girlfriend’, and that’s usually how they turn into infatuated supplicaters, clingy annoyances, or even obsessive stalkers…and that’s what you need to mainly watch out for during booty call relationships. The procedure in which you handle things is a major determinant in the outcome and duration of the relationship. Layta playa…

-Pimp

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, Pimp.

Your comments are pretty on point I think. I especially agree that you should not let them come over. In fact the girl I was talking about doesn't even know where I live right now. I ended up visiting her place the last two nights, I shoud probably disappear for a couple weeks at least.

btw, congrats. And I am glad to see my terminology catching on.

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry bro, you've got a lot of things wrong...

1. Never sleep over or let her stay at your place overnight, especially the first few nights. All this translates to is a desire to actually be around that person. A booty call's a booty call, and a relationship's a relationship.

2. Don't talk to the girl. A booty call is about the sex, not about establishing where sex can fit in with both your schedules. That's called making a date...something you do in relationships. Booty calls are sporadic and spontaneous, and she's the one who should be calling you every time.

3. Most booty-calls will occur (in my experience, on a college campus), from girls you previously had one-night stands with. Phone numbers were never exchanged, and you left with no parting words. It's when you randomly meet her again that the beginning of a booty call will formulate, but only if you left her a memorable experience the first time around.

It will be awkward for both of you, but you should eventually begin flirting and exchange numbers. Now she's got you on her list, and it's only a matter of time before she calls.

Rx

------------------
REd-xL (19) California

The only failure in seduction is letting one get away. -Jerome

Pimpologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
TN: I’m glad you took my points into consideration. Since you’re a Don and you know her personality traits, I’m confident you’ll be able to figure out the right thing to do with this girl.

I don’t know about disappearing for the next couple weeks, a few days should do the trick. Two nights in a row isn’t bad, three consecutive nights and you’d be pushing it…but hey, us Dons have needs too don’t we…lol. I’m sure you have other booty calls to hold you down in the meantime. Layta playa…

RX: Thanks for the feedback.

-Pimp