Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pickup Challenge

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, for all of those dudes who haven't been motivated into action, how about we have a little competition this week? Let's see how many approaches and numbers we can tally! I'm thinking this would be a bit fun and it would add some motivation for some of us eh?

Tell me if you're in, and feel free to share your pickup experiences with the rest of us.

P.S. This is a bit offtopic here, but whatever happened to the HS Boot Camp?

Edit: The Pickup Challenge has been changed, and going to be from March 3 to the night of March 9 now.

Last edited:

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would love to participate, but how can we be sure people arent going to lie over the internet?

And Im also wondering what happended to the high school DJ boot camp. (Although you could just do the regular boot camp, because it turned me into a great DJ. its also very rigorous and should help you achieve many of your goals.)

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well all I know is that I'll be truthful, and the best I can do is hope that others are too.

One can usually tell the exaggerations from the real thing. Now if some dude says he boned two chicks right off the street, then that would be a bit questionable lolz.

Yeah, I got up to like week 4 or 5 of the DJ Boot Camp last year, but then I totally bummed out on the phone numbers week. I should start up that shiz again...

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be interested in this.
Also, if someone lies about their numbers, yes they will be cheating us, but they are also cheating themselves. And one things I have learnt from this site, is not to do that and always be honest.
So yeah, I might be down with this.
Could also make this competition into like a weekly or monthly thing?

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah yo, sounds like an idea. Whoever can get the most numbers each week, what do you guys say? So arrite, this will be from the week of Feb 24 to the night of March 2.

Review of today's efforts:
Bah! Froze up on my first opportunity to approach on this one girl, and on another girl I was making some eye contact with. She made EC once or twice, and then when we went onto the train I wanted one more EC so I could start the convo, but it never came. So today I went convoless. Tomorrow I'mma do better dammit, cuz I'm a bit disappointed in today's work.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
timeout.

You didnt say you were gonna start TODAY????

Start next week, because...

1) I didnt know we were gonna start today.

2) We can definitely get more people in the competition if we spend the rest of this week allowing people to join us.

O yea, so we can compare ourselves best anyone who is entering the competition should place their age and grade.

ex:

Mack of All Trades

Grade 11

16 yrs

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, good idea. I'll still be working on it on the side this week, but for the main event, we'll start NEXT week, from March 3 to the night of March 9.

Year: Junior
Mind you, I'm in an all male school, so that means I gotta make most of my pickups cold PUs on the street. Mebbe I can get one or two at the local pool hall tho.

Last edited:

dcfs10

Don Juan
Reaction score
im in

yea im deff in on this one...perfect way to get my mind off this chick

Grade 10

age 16

AintNoProphet

Reaction score
i'm in too, let the games begin fellas :)

Grade: 9th...looks like i'm the only frosh takin the challenge :)

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMPORTANT TIP FOR CHALLENGERS :p

Instead of going for numbers, go for REJECTIONS :D

Oh yes. May sound stupid but;

1.) You won't care so much on your approach, and women will notice ("Ooo...Look! a real alpha male" etc.) as youre not stuttering all over the place.

2.) Rejections are great. They give you thick skin FAST and improve you as a DJ/alpha male in the long run. Ha!

3.) Its fvcking funny and will build youre confidence!

4.) You don't care what the outcome is cos your not after a number. BUT When you DO get numbers (which youre not trying to!) they'll be a real bonus.

5.) Doing this makes you go for a number close every time!

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
im in, might be a lil hard tho considering i go to an all guys school
and only see girls on the weekend. o well i like the challenge

grade: 9

second frosh :D

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Arrite, the rejections part comes from the DJ Boot Camp, and I think it would be a healthy addition to this. It'll be like me taking up DJBC again!

How bout this scoring system:
1 pt per rejection.
3 pts per number.

What do u guys think?

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suggestions:

I like that scoring system.

How it should work is that the person posts their experience during the pickup then adds up their points like so....

2 rejections (2 pts)
1 number (3pts)
-----------------------

5 pts

Also, we should give bonus credit to people that approach groups, 2 or more people, because it requires more balls.

There should also be a minimum time limit for the convo to count. For example, we could do 30 seconds. Because if we dont, will have guys shouting "Can I get your number" to every chick in the hall and scoring easy rejections.

Another idea I have is for the prizes. We should have a first, second and third prize. They could all be something like making these three people "High School Pickup Champions". Im sure the Mods could figure out a way to put this title in the winners' profile.

Overall, I like the challenge but its still gotta be tweaked.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Arrite let's see how the rules are looking like right now:

FOR THE APPROACH TO COUNT:

1. The conversation must last for a minimum of 1 minute.
2. You must be attracted to the girl on a decent level. Don't cheat yourself; if she's butt ugly then she doesn't count, you can do better than that.
3. By the end of the pickup you must have either gotten her number or a rejection.

Scoring:
1 pt for each rejection.
3 pts for each successful number close.

If one approaches a group of girls alone then there are some bonus points:
If you get a rejection, you get the regular 1 pt plus .5 pts for each extra person in the group.
If you get a number, you get the regular 3 pts plus .5 pts for each extra person in the group.

Deciding the winner:
Whoever gets the most points wins. If ended in a tie, then an extra day will be given to the people in the tie to break it.

Lolz This is turning out to be some sort of "DJ Battlefield" Game Show.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any Djs from Long Island, Ny?

Im curious.

Reaction score
aight fvck it man i'm IN

grade : 9th... future don... 3rd frosh

lets do this