Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picking up women IRL in a foreign country

americandude

Reaction score
I met a German woman from Essen on OkCupid back in April. She's not a drinker either. She told me about a guy she met at Starbucks. They had exchanged looks for a long time, but they didn't get together until after they had matched on OKCupid.

From what she tells me, German guys aren't as forward as they could be. I guess not if she took a bus to spend four days with me back in August.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cologne area. I don't do teamsports, and like mentioned, I don't drink. The language barrier, in addition to all of that, is another factor that contributes to the issue.
I lived in Germany for 3 years. You don't need to be involved with team sports, or drink, but the language barrier is going to be a problem. Learn German... you don't have to be great at it, but if you make an effort that will help you. Tennis Clubs are really popular and I met several women at these... again you don't have to be good at it, but make an effort and you'll be fine. Volksmarches are also great places to meet women. Also biking clubs...

Dating German women, for me was really great, but this was back in the 90s, so I'm sure things have changed. But then, they were great... they just dated to have fun, which fit my personality perfectly. Very little 'relationship' pressure and game playing. When things ran it's course... couples would just drift apart and still remained friends. But if you are dating to get into a long term relationship... well Germany is hard. German women lose patience with you really fast, if she's looking for something permanent and you aren't there, or she loses interest in you... you are done immediately.

LOL!!! One German woman I'd been dating for 6 months... we met at a Gasthaus for dinner, she walked in all smiles, hugged, kissed, she sat down and said, "Wir sind fertig, auf Wiedersehen." Smiled, got up and walked out. I had zero indication things were going sideways. Unlike American women, who give you signs and hint at sh!t, become distant and flaky, German woman just come out and pull the trigger. You go on a date with a German, and she's not feeling it... she will just fvcking come out and tell you. American women will flake and make things hard, and hope you take the hint.