Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Picking Up Grandma's

Natt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey have you ever wondered how lonely or sad or boring the life of your grandparents must be.

sitting at home all day, gardening, drinking tea etc..

it's true they are bored.

Have you ever seen that little old lady in the line at the supermarket that gave you that cute wrinkly grin.

or that old codger who walked past with his pants up high and said 'hello lad'

of course you have, we all have.

These are the people we should practice our conversation and approach techniques too.

WHY you may ask. for the exact reason that they just love the idea of having general chat to strangers.

all you need to do is smile nd say hello.

if you can keep the convo going with an old person you've just met and smile and say hello. It's the perfect practice for the real deal :)

Give it a go.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Natt
Hey have you ever wondered how lonely or sad or boring the life of your grandparents must be.

sitting at home all day, gardening, drinking tea etc..

it's true they are bored.

Have you ever seen that little old lady in the line at the supermarket that gave you that cute wrinkly grin.

or that old codger who walked past with his pants up high and said 'hello lad'

of course you have, we all have.

These are the people we should practice our conversation and approach techniques too.

WHY you may ask. for the exact reason that they just love the idea of having general chat to strangers.

all you need to do is smile nd say hello.

if you can keep the convo going with an old person you've just met and smile and say hello. It's the perfect practice for the real deal :)

Give it a go.
dude that post had so much potential as a troll..
u got the low post count, you got the young age..
and it was titled picking up grandma's..

next time follow through! woulda been a good laugh.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no no no stop taking the pi$$ i can't say im going to try this but there is somthing in what he says! I have noticed old people will take every opertunity to make conversation. I have had old people start talking to me in the bus que, or once when i stoped to eat when i was cycling, these people have a lot of time on their hands so you can easily talk to them. One problem i see although a lot of old people are nice like the ones that will start a conversation, i have a suspision that many of them have a grudge against younger people because they miss there youth and dont like being old.

One good thing about this is that if you get rejected it is not like being rejected by some one your own age where you feel like you failed because you are suposed to be able to make freinds with guys your age and pick up girls your age, but with old people there will be no sense of rejection.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol breats below the knees aren't really my idea of a titty-fu**...

but all jokes aside, I disagree with the idea, for a very simple reason

you are saying that we should talk to old people to "practice" our conversation skills when we'll meet the real deal. however, old people are more open to conversation, and it is a lot easier to talk to them than to a real person (yep, they're not real).

you will only be spending time, and not improving on conversation. I'm not saying not to talk to old people... I do all the time, I just don't see it as "practice" or "rewarding"

Alpha_Animal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Engetsu
lol breats below the knees aren't really my idea of a titty-fu**...

but all jokes aside, I disagree with the idea, for a very simple reason

you are saying that we should talk to old people to "practice" our conversation skills when we'll meet the real deal. however, old people are more open to conversation, and it is a lot easier to talk to them than to a real person (yep, they're not real).

you will only be spending time, and not improving on conversation. I'm not saying not to talk to old people... I do all the time, I just don't see it as "practice" or "rewarding"
But some people preach about delivery and you get to practise loads of times on old people. Check out the field report:

Me: You are beautiful, I would like to get to know you better(credit to BB and Shark:cool: )
Her: What?
Me: repeats
Her: What!!!?
Me: repeats
Her: WHAATTTTTT!!!!??

I had to eject then too many **** tests:(. As I walked away I heard "young people these days, in my days we spoke clearly"

Anyone got any lay reports yet:D?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just remember this tip for when you are old enough to be in a home too ...

lets rename this thread to " tips for shady pines"