Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

picking up girls

lemieux66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, where do you guys go to pick up girls?

I've gotten to the point where my school doesn't have too much left for me.

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't really "go" places to pick up, i just do it if i see a girl anywhere but good places would be the mall, street, and of course last but not least dance parties...it's been so long since i've been to one.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said this before and I'll certainly say it again: make the most of your opportunities. I used to overlook easy pick-up places. Where do you work? If you're a part-time worker with high school on the side (like me), try to get a job at a customer-oriented store (ex. WalMart, Target, Old Navy, etc. etc.). This allows you to freely talk to chicks without being nervous, cause it's your damn job to chat them up! See what I mean?

A quick example of today (Boxing Day) in my life
8am-2:30pm: Worked at Wal-Mart. Chatted up every chick through my cash register. No numbers, but great practice. Was too busy to # close anyone :(

3:30-6pm: Went shopping at the mall. Chatted up chicks in the shoe store who "helped" me pick out shoes, chick at music store, etc. etc.. Easiest opening line, "So, you tired out from today?". Kind of elicited a bad emotion, but easily turned it around into solid convo. Any emotion is better than no emotion.

See...the best advice I can give is to approach, approach, approach. Who cares if she's hot, she's ugly, she's skinny, she's older, the bottom line is that she is practice, and a chance to hone my skills for the future. Sometimes, it gets to the point where you DJ chicks and don't even conciously notice it. And that, my friends, rules.:cool:

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favourite places are libraries, buses/bus stops, trains/train stations, Mcd's, street and shops, though I still need more practice.