Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pick Up (Cheat on gfs) to save my life?

Red Oke

Banned
Reaction score
I have been in an especially intense work session & it resulted in smoking cigarettes for two hours a day. A pack. And i smoked two at the same time and it was actually so satisfying that I'm not addicted to cigarettes. What would you do?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I was never a smoker smoker, but I always smoked cigs while drinking or around friends because alot of friends smoked.. and is easy to develop a habit.. but..

What helped me overall is this though: I started smoking cigars and enjoyed the fact that a cigar lasts a long time, and you dont have to inhale the smoke, you simply puff it and let the smoke circulate around your mouth and nasal passages. You still get a nicotine effect but its much more mellow and prolonged and you get to enjoy the natural flavors of the different tobacco leaves.. the best ones come from places like Cuba, Honduras, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic..

^-- as Cigar smoking can become an expensive hobby, i started smoking pipe tobacco here and there hwen I have craving.. but not out of a pipe, I simply buy some pre rolled pipe tobaccos in a cigar shell (think slim cigars) .. they taste amazing because the tobacco wrap/outter leafs are flavored.. and you also dont have to inhale them. Cigarettes are just made to be super concentrated forms of nicotine, and then they do chemical processes to potentiate the nicotine even more/make it absorb better.. which = causes physical addiction as your brain creates more and more receptors to process the nicotine and crave more and more of it

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You chain smoked for 2 hours, even smoking 2 at the same time? The fvck is wrong with you people.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have been in an especially intense work session & it resulted in smoking cigarettes for two hours a day. A pack. And i smoked two at the same time and it was actually so satisfying that I'm not addicted to cigarettes. What would you do?
You are addicted to cigarettes. You should throw them out and never euse them again.

But you already know this, so I am confused as tl why you asking this.

But I think I know why...something that rhymes with roll and goal.