Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Physical vs Mental Strength

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok how do you people maintain mental strength throughout the day? My physical strength isnt a problem, i can do gym and workout for hours, and its so satisfsctory after that, i cannot even put that in words.

But when i sit on a chair for work, on a laptop or something, its like i get drained in 30min.

I wish i could just workout and travel all day long, but unfortunately that doesnt pay the bills.

So how do you people maintain mental strength and focus throughout the day. Any suggestions?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mental part means you have too much going on, aren’t sleeping well, or are stressed about the work. I work in a cognitive desk job so I go through it. In many ways the mental strain is extreme. Have to have a solid sleep and self-care schedule.

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
The mental part means you have too much going on, aren’t sleeping well, or are stressed about the work. I work in a cognitive desk job so I go through it. In many ways the mental strain is extreme. Have to have a solid sleep and self-care schedule.
Mainly its stress, yes. But i do generally sleep alot. What other self care routines do you recommend?

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find taking a floor nap to be a good way to energize your energy.

Taking a nap on the bed will only drain you...but sleeping on the floor like our ancestors have done for thousands of years brings back energy.

It's even a 'yoga' pose...try it out. I think this and the resting squat are fundamental resting positions we should do every day.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ok how do you people maintain mental strength throughout the day? My physical strength isnt a problem, i can do gym and workout for hours, and its so satisfsctory after that, i cannot even put that in words.

But when i sit on a chair for work, on a laptop or something, its like i get drained in 30min.

I wish i could just workout and travel all day long, but unfortunately that doesnt pay the bills.

So how do you people maintain mental strength and focus throughout the day. Any suggestions?
As a software engineer I tend to get lost in my work and often times don't even know what time it is until I stop working...sometimes well after when I should be done for the day.

Sounds like your work isn't very engaging to you.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I agree, you don’t enjoy your job.

The only time I get like this is when I’m back from a weekend or holiday. It takes a while to get in the mood. I’m (roughly) in a sales focussed role so I find it exciting.

It depends also on how old you are. I’m almost 40 and I really love work now, I look forward to it, at 25 every minute felt like torture. Even though I had a good job then too.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I agree, you don’t enjoy your job.

The only time I get like this is when I’m back from a weekend or holiday. It takes a while to get in the mood. I’m (roughly) in a sales focussed role so I find it exciting.

It depends also on how old you are. I’m almost 40 and I really love work now, I look forward to it, at 25 every minute felt like torture. Even though I had a good job then too.
You said you have an asian wife right? Do you live in Asia by the way? Just wondering.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Remove all distractions that evaporate your focus.
From cellphone notification signals, unnecessary social media bs, TV, games, unimportant entertainment to draining negative persons in your life that doesn't deserve your presence.

And like other guys say here in the thread, above get enough sleep, stay healthy etc. etc.

Passion doesnt always pays the bills.
That is somewhat correct (Working with a passion can theoretically make you even more money), but having a laser guided mind of focus will.

Priyanka jain

Reaction score
The best way to maintain mental strength and focus throughout the day may vary depending on your individual needs. However, some suggestions that may help include: exercising regularly, eating a balanced diet rich in protein and healthy fats, getting enough sleep each night, avoiding caffeine or other stimulants during the morning hours (when you are most focused), practicing meditation or mindfulness Meditation exercises can help calm the mind and reduce stress levels overall.