Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Petition for perma-ban for myself

Reaction score
I think I need to leave this place.

Its the place of knowledge and even if I aquired it I didn't manage to use it properly - I have dated women I shouldn't date and since over two years I wasn't able to really built anything that is worth mentioning in the long run when it comes to personal relationships with women.

Moreover I think I was better person in my dumb PUA years than I am now. Overall feeling that mature men threads here give me... I think I've had enough water from the Fountain of Truth and most probably I need to find peace in myself first before looking for love (I still somewhere inside myself believe that love between man and woman exist, it's all about sense of your own self-worth).

The truth is things I know about women now degraded them in my eyes below the level at which I'm able to pursue them with honest interest and knowing its better to eventually bow before Mother Nature instead of fight it hopelessly, I do need to regain some of my interest for them as well as respect - and respect for myself. Things I think about them right now... I don't feel good with it.

I actually know that love is counterintuitive and comes when you don't seek it, when you are fully concentrated on your goals and you protect your values but you also need to really believe that you are a person worthy enough to be loved by a beautiful woman.

I think since last two years I got more wise but also incredibly demoralised. I think I've become weak and comfortable trying to pick up women from the safe-emotional distance, trying to be one step ahead of them in interaction, fixed on checking pulse on every new relationship I tried to build and failed. I had more courage when I was following blindly PUA tricks 10 years ago. I had more values I protected when I was blue pill than now. It's good to lose white knight colours but not the armour and a sword so to speak.

I think you get from life what you radiate. If you radiate "I want to be safe/guarded" and you really don't like women anymore, no matter what strenght is behind your walls, there's no power in front of them. You want to be safe so eventually you are weak.

Love you guys, tons of great posts here, hope you will all do well.

@Atom Smasher I'd like you to ban me please

Best to you all,
-mark.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Luck Mark

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
I think you get from life what you radiate. If you radiate "I want to be safe/guarded" and you really don't like women anymore, no matter what strenght is behind your walls, there's no power in front of them. You want to be safe so eventually you are weak.
And that's the truth.

1st love yourself Mark and only then you can love others.

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
@markfromeurope Are you sure you want to be banned? Why not just leave for a while with the option to come back? It's your choice but you can always take a leave of absence and come back if and when you choose.

Remember, you don't need to be a jaded pua to benefit from this site. I'm far from a pua; in fact I'm engaged to a great woman who gives me zero problems. Let me know what you think, and if you really want to be banned I'll go ahead.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Hate to see you go but Understand taking a break. I took a break for several years at one point. After that long away I started to slip back a little bit towards the beta side. Not completely but more than I wanted to. Atom is right too we arent all PUAs Especially us older guys. I did my share of it back in the day but now I prefer a long term relationship without getting married and FWBs I already know in between LTRs. Just got out of an 18 month relationship. Getting ready to go hit some familiar tail Saturday night. Whatever happens hope it works for you. Come back anytime if you do end up leaving.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

EyeOnThePrize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@markfromeurope requiring a ban implies you have no self control. If you really had no self control you could make a new account any time, making the ban meaningless.

it's funny but my experience has been almost opposite to yours. i've gained respect for women, they're incredibly resourceful and cunning. there is a place for women, but it is not at the top. the red pill advice has me dodging bullets of feminist mentalities like neo.

i take everything i read on this forum with a grain of salt. in my opinion most discussions here involve backwards thinking. there are probably less than five posters that i respect and acknowledge as having a good grasp on reality, and even they sometimes show their faults and make mistakes. i don't expect them to be perfect, no one is, but i enjoy their pragmatic and masculine nature. these few posters are overwhelmed by the waves of new soyboys. and every soyboy thread usually needs the exact same advice. 'quit revolving around women, focus on self growth.' writing the same thing over and over will drive a man insane, so they let the soyboy echo chamber circle jerk itself to sleep. text this to her, text that, do exactly this when she does that, etc. like i've said a hundred times that mentality is putting the cart before the horse. many deep and powerful topics fly over people's heads here. it's interesting to watch seasoned DJs try and articulate on a level that is not too confusing for newbies. some are very good at speaking volumes with few words and being understood by all or most.

regarding safety, there is a quote i posted a while back,
'trust because you accept the risks, not because it is safe or certain'
you should take calculated risks, but to take an irrational risk because you're bored or feel unfulfilled is foolish. the world has so much to offer, you only need to reach out and try something new, the possibilities are endless. i don't think we are pushed to play it safe here. we're pushed to grow and accept into our lives only that which we believe we deserve, and to define what we deserve in detail. we're pushed to dismiss that which holds us back, and this dichotomy plays out in many forms. we're pushed to dig deep and find that identity within us that is unshakable, that place where we can stand firm and give from freely.

i hope your journey is one you control, and i trust you will steer yourself in the best direction for yourself.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
requiring a ban implies you have no self control
I pretty much agree with this. If you don't want to come here, don't come here. I feel pretty much the same way about ignoring or blocking people, and deleting numbers.

As for the site, I think it many ways it has done me good, but in other ways it has hurt me.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I understand the ban part. He’s severing completely. I think he should be given it if it helps him.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the ban part. He’s severing completely. I think he should be given it if it helps him.
don't belive it will, like atom said he can create a new account, and that wouldn't fix what he belives is the problem, he is showing he lack self control, banning him will not solve it

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
don't belive it will, like atom said he can create a new account, and that wouldn't fix what he belives is the problem, he is showing he lack self control, banning him will not solve it
Some people burn bridges because it allows their mind to move on. Others keep pieces of their minds attached to all kinds of things in the past. Like guys who can’t burn the bridge to the one that trashed him. Feelers create their own hell.

pook was banned. Who cares what guys here think. Lol
He’s detached.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do what I did and use a random password generator and lock yourself out. But then I lost control and asked for my password. Guess who gave it to me? Allen Thompson. Yes, that Allen Thompson. The one who wrote Confidence persistence and a bunch of other foundational sosusave posts back in 2003. Didn't know he was still around.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if Sosuave is the place for it, but would a forum that discusses more spiritual topics such as zen and stoicism be a good addition to the site?

I've found that the red pill by itself is quite toxic (by necessity) and what has really helped me achieve peace and clarity has not come from the channel topics. Peace of mind is what allows us to not react to women, and reaction is the source of half the problems I see posted.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For myself... i dont follow every detail here... i still have "white knight" traits... that will likely never change.. self control in any situation is and should be highly valued. No way id let the degradation of women in some of the stuff here change me entirely... but i dont dent theres alot of truth too... there is good women out there... alot actually... but they are not barbies... dont follow your heart... lead it... your heart can lie to you in the moment.

Good luck

Epi

Atom Smasher

Reaction score
Not sure if Sosuave is the place for it, but would a forum that discusses more spiritual topics such as zen and stoicism be a good addition to the site?

I've found that the red pill by itself is quite toxic (by necessity) and what has really helped me achieve peace and clarity has not come from the channel topics. Peace of mind is what allows us to not react to women, and reaction is the source of half the problems I see posted.
These are worthy discussions. I doubt we can support an actual sub forum on it, but you can certainly start a thread on these topics.

The topic of religion itself is technically off-limits, but we tend to let those threads go for a while as we’ve noticed that for a few pages the discussions are pretty civil. Eventually someone ruins it for everyone of course and we have to lock the thread.

Feel free to give it a go if you want to start such a thread. It’s probably best placed in “Anything Else”.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self control dude. Mark, you know, no one forced you to come here daily. Hope to see you back around the forums soon. You're a good dude.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I need to leave this place.

Its the place of knowledge and even if I aquired it I didn't manage to use it properly - I have dated women I shouldn't date and since over two years I wasn't able to really built anything that is worth mentioning in the long run when it comes to personal relationships with women.

Moreover I think I was better person in my dumb PUA years than I am now. Overall feeling that mature men threads here give me... I think I've had enough water from the Fountain of Truth and most probably I need to find peace in myself first before looking for love (I still somewhere inside myself believe that love between man and woman exist, it's all about sense of your own self-worth).

The truth is things I know about women now degraded them in my eyes below the level at which I'm able to pursue them with honest interest and knowing its better to eventually bow before Mother Nature instead of fight it hopelessly, I do need to regain some of my interest for them as well as respect - and respect for myself. Things I think about them right now... I don't feel good with it.

I actually know that love is counterintuitive and comes when you don't seek it, when you are fully concentrated on your goals and you protect your values but you also need to really believe that you are a person worthy enough to be loved by a beautiful woman.

I think since last two years I got more wise but also incredibly demoralised. I think I've become weak and comfortable trying to pick up women from the safe-emotional distance, trying to be one step ahead of them in interaction, fixed on checking pulse on every new relationship I tried to build and failed. I had more courage when I was following blindly PUA tricks 10 years ago. I had more values I protected when I was blue pill than now. It's good to lose white knight colours but not the armour and a sword so to speak.

Love you guys, tons of great posts here, hope you will all do well.

@Atom Smasher I'd like you to ban me please

Best to you all,
-mark.
Once you know female nature, the idea of the blue pill idealism and simping is absurdity at its finest.

I suppose, I appreciate pickup and game more than I ever did Red pill. Red pill takes the taste out of the pursuit. I think most guys can't get beyond red pill rage.

Good luck to you mate. Hopefully, you can get whatever you are after. Be warned, if you do, you might still be interested in something more and beyond.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand why the self ban...... it does seems like a lack of self control.

But got to say that i liked Mark post and i think he was a good poster, applying things we learn here is never as easy as giving advice to perfect strangers.
We are often too close to the problem to solve it in a rational unbias way.

Wishing you the best
Gl Mark